Cyberspace Romance

Arrangements

Image
Bam smiled as he opened his eyes and stared down at the beauty sleeping in his arms. Zoey's hair was everywhere, and her eyes were shut, quite snores were coming from her. He had slept so good last night. Having her in his arms was the best feeling in the world, and he knew that he'd never be able to sleep without her in them again. It was impossible-- she was going to have to move in with him. He wiggled himself free from her tight embrace and slowly walked out into her living room, and picked up his cell phone from where he had left it the night before. He quickly dialed Ville's number, knowing this may be the only chance for him to get the trip to Finland worked out. His Finnish buddy picked up after two rings.

"Bam?" Ville questioned.
"Yeah-- it's me."
"I thought you were gonna be in.." Bam cut Ville off.
"No time for talking-- I'll explain all of that later-- I need a huge ass favor, I know I said you had two months-- but can you work it out in two days?" Bam pleaded.
"I uh. . .I guess I could phone Jussi to help-- You're sure about this?" Ville questioned.
"I've never been so sure of anything in my life-- please, just try to get everything together." Bam said.
"I just need to find a location-- I've already got the ring in the process of being made-- I was actually suppose to pick it up on Friday." Ville said.
"Friday? Great! Zoey and I could fly out Saturday." Bam said.

Zoey yawned as she walked into the living room and watched Bam whisper on the phone. She crossed her arms and he grinned as he quickly mumbled a goodbye to someone.

"Who was you talking to?" She questioned.
"Ville-- Just making sure we can still go to Finland. We're leaving Saturday."
"Saturday? Bam! I haven't discussed it with the girls or anything!" Zoey said.
"Discuss it, then. We're leaving Saturday." Bam said smirking.

Zoey shook her head and rolled her eyes. The old Bam was defiantly back-- and she was glad of it. Bam placed his phone down on the table once again and stretched his arms above his head, and let a loud yawn escape his mouth.

"You should phone Ape and let her know you're out."
"I actually figured I'd just drop in on her."
"Bam! You nearly gave me a heart attack by dropping in-- shouldn't you phone ahead of time?" Zoey ask.
"Nope! I wonder what Ape will say when she finds out you tried to kill me." Bam said smiling wide.
"I didn't try to kill you-- I thought a stranger was in my house! I was protecting me and your kid!" Zoey said playfully.
"My kid? Our kid!" Bam said laughing.
"Oh! If the kid is anything like you, I'm signing my rights over." Zoey joked.

Bam laughed. It was so good to have things back to normal. He walked over and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Go get a fresh shower-- we'll go to my house, I'll change, and then we'll stop bye Ape and Phil's."
"Let me phone Eva and tell her I won't be in today then."
"For the rest of the week-- actually for the next week and a half. We won't be back from Finland until Wednesday." Bam said.
"But Bam! I can't just leave Eva the whole salon to look over-- She'll kill over with that much stress."
"She can handle it! She's a professional!" Bam said.

Zoey laughed, and made her way into her bedroom so she could phone Eva, and then get a quick shower. While Zoey was in the shower, Bam took advantage of his free time and phoned the airport and got them two tickets for Saturday. He was so glad everything was falling into place. They had a doctor's appointment tomorrow-- they was leaving out Saturday, and he was proposing in Finland.

Zoey walked out of her bedroom dressed and ready for the day. Eva was more than excited to cover for the next week or so-- especially since Zoey had hired four new workers. Eva thought it'd be fun to sit back, relax, and tell others what to do.

"You ready?" Zoey questioned Bam, he nodded his head.

After stopping off at Bam's house for him a quick change of clothes, they were headed to Ape and Phils. Zoey was excited to see Ape's reaction to Bam just showing up. She was positive it would be the high light of her day. He turned off her small car and then stepped out of it. She opened her door, and walked in the house behind him, rolling her eyes when he didn't bother knocking.

Ape was sitting on the couch with a crossword puzzle in her hand. Her eyebrows raised when Bam grinned at her-- Zoey could tell she was trying to figure out what was going on.

"Bam! You signed yourself out? You idiot!" Ape yelled.
"I didn't sign myself out! The person who done it confessed, and they set me free." Bam said laughing.

Ape smiled widely when Bam said that, and pushed for more information. He sighed loudly, and took Zoey by the hand and drug her over to the couch. He then explained the entire situation of Jared to Ape. Ape was completely blown away that the sweet skater kid, who was a fan of Bam, would do such a thing.

"I'm so glad you're out of there! What a relief!" Ape squealed.

Bam chuckled, as Phil walked into the room and questioned what was going on. He once again explained the entire thing to Phil, who was smiling ear to ear by the end of it. He was glad Bam was innocent.

Zoey and Bam talked a bit more to Ape and Phil before they left. Zoey needed to stop by the shop and pick up a few things since she was leaving for the week, and Bam wanted to visit his brother.

"Be back to get me in an hour." She said smiling.
"I will be." Bam said bending down and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Zoey smiled, as she watched him drive away in her small car. She laughed, and shook her head. He normally drove his hummer, or lambo, so it was strange to her to see him driving her car. It wasn't his taste what so ever. She walked into the salon and smiled at Eva who was sitting next to Kay. All the stations were filled up with clients. Zoey was happy she hired the extra stylist, they took a load of work off her and Eva.

"What are you two doing?" She ask Kay and Eva.
"Just sitting here." They replied.
"While I work my ass off!" Jenna said laughing as she held the curling iron in place.

Zoey laughed and picked up a piece of candy they had sitting on the counter.

"So-- when are you leaving for Finland?" Eva ask.
"Saturday! I can't believe he wants to leave so quickly." Zoey said.
"Duh! He said to be ready as soon as he got out-- I'm just glad he worked everything out." Eva said.
"Me too."
"So, are you ready for him to propose?" Kay ask laughing.

Eva nudged her in the side. Zoey raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" Zoey ask.
"We have a bet going on why he's taking you to Finland-- I bet he's going to propose." Kay said smiling.
"And I bet it's just a nice gesture." Eva said giving Kay a glare.

Eva also had the same idea as Kay-- but she didn't want to ruin the surprise if that was the reason behind going. Zoey laughed, and rolled her eyes. She wasn't expecting a proposal from Bam at all, but now that they mentioned it-- it had her thinking. Was she ready to take that step? Was she ready to be Mrs. Bam Margera? She bit down on her bottom lip.

"See what you done! You got her thinking now!" Eva said.
"Oh-- we all know it's a bad thing when Zoey thinks." Kay said laughing.

Zoey smiled, and shook her head.

"You girls are crazy!" She said smiling.

Zoey collected a few of the things she would need for her trip to Finland, like her small blow dryer and straightening iron that she kept at the shop. She hugged all the girls goodbye as well, since this would be the last time she would see them for over a week. Tomorrow they had the doctor's appointment, and then they were Finland bound.