Cyberspace Romance

Finland

Image
Bam smiled as he looked over at a sleeping Zoey. They were now on the plane headed to Finland. He had talked to Ville briefly and everything was perfect for them. They were staying at the best hotel in Finland-- and tomorrow night, the entire roof top was reserved for them. He couldn't wait to propose to her.

He was still on a high from the doctor's appointment. He couldn't believe he was going to have twins. He smiled as he leaned back in the seat and pictured the birth of his children. He was now hoping for a little boy and a little girl. But he would settle for anything, as long as the babies were healthy. He was brought out of his day dreams by Zoey stirring beside him. Her eyes opened up to reveal her blue orbs. She yawned, and then smiled at him.

"How much longer until we land?" She questioned.
"A few hours. You feeling okay?"
"Never better." She said grinning.

Bam smiled, and then laced his fingers with her. The flight to Finland was long, but he knew it would be worth it. He had so many plans for the two of them, they were going to be extremely busy trying to fit everything in. Ville had arranged for the two of them to take a carriage ride tonight throughout the entire city. Bam thought Zoey would really enjoy that.

After a couple of hours, the long exhausting flight to Finland finally ended. Bam held Zoey's hand as they walked off the plane together. Zoey had never been on a plane before, but the experience wasn't bad. She had slept most of the way there, and first class was amazing.

Once Zoey stepped out into the cold air of Finland she shivered instantly. It was colder than she had imagined. She was only wearing a thin Grey sweater. Bam noticed her chills, and took his jacket off and placed it around her shoulders.

"You'll freeze!"
"Nonsense, Ville will be here any minute." Bam said looking out into the streets.

He was freezing to death-- but keeping her warm was more important to him than keeping himself warm. He smiled when he saw Ville's familiar black car pull up. The tall Finnish friend opened the door and popped the trunk. He helped Bam load all of their luggage inside, and then they got inside. Ville turned the heat up as high as it would go and chuckled. He was used to the weather, but clearly Bam and Zoey wasn't.

"It's so beautiful." Zoey said from the back seat as she looked out the window and studied the beautiful scenery.

All of the buildings were large and elegant looking, and there was a light dusting of snow falling from the sky. She smiled as she saw a small woman walking her dog on the sidewalk. Ville pulled up to the hotel in a matter of minutes. It wasn't very far from the hotel. Bam smiled over at his Finnish friend once again.

"The surprise will be here around eight or so. Bundle up." Ville said, watching as Bam and Zoey both stepped out of the car. Ville needed to go and pick up the ring.

"Surprise?" Zoey ask once they was inside the hotel.
"Don't even try to get it out of me." Bam said laughing.

Zoey rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, while her bottom lip turned out into a pout. Bam just shook his head, and walked up to the lady behind the front desk and talked to her about the room. She handed him a key and he turned around, and noticed Zoey's still pouting lip.

"Nope! I'm not telling you anything."
"You're a jackass." She said smiling.
"That's what I get paid to be." Bam said smirking.

Zoey's mouth dropped when she walked into the room that she would be staying in for the next four days. It was the most elegant and luxurious area she had ever saw. It contained three rooms. A living/kitchen area, a bedroom, and a bathroom. She smiled when she turned around and saw Bam jump down on the expensive white leather sofa.

"Please tell me you have no intentions on wrecking this place." Zoey said.
"No intentions as of right now." Bam said with a wink.

Zoey took a seat next to Bam on the couch and smiled over at him.

"So, what's the surprise?" She questioned.
"Just wait for it." Bam said.
"I hate waiting." Zoey whined.
"Too bad." Bam said.

Zoey crossed her arms once again and placed a pout upon her lip. Bam just chuckled and pulled her down into his arms, and placed a soft kiss on the crown of her head.

"I love you, Zoe." Bam said, with a small laugh.
"If you love me so much, then tell me my surprise." Zoey said turning around and pouting her lip out even more.
"It's just a few hours from now!" Bam said.

Zoey continued to pout over the next few hours, but Bam didn't tell her the surprise. When it was getting close to the time for the carriage to arrive he told her to go dress warmly. She placed on her large black coat, and jeans, along with her chuck taylors. She came in the bedroom and he placed one of his beanies over her hair, to keep her ears from freezing.

"We're gonna be outside?"
"Yep." Bam said grinning as he tossed on a jacket.

The two of them walked down the stairs, and Bam covered Zoey's eyes as they stepped out into the streets. He smiled when he saw a large white carriage by the road, with two white horses. A man was in the front, and tilted his head when he saw the couple. Bam slowly removed his hands from Zoey's eyes and smiled when he saw her jaw drop.

"You're taking me on a carriage ride?" She questioned.
"That's the plan." He said grinning.

He helped her up into the carriage, and then smiled when he noticed a thick blanket placed there for the customer's comfort. He bundled himself and Zoey up in the blanket, and then the man took off down the streets of Finland. Bam pointed at the different buildings and told her some of the history behind them. Ville had explained it to him, on his several trips to Finland over the years. He laughed when he pointed to Ville's father's shop.

"What's so funny?" Zoey questioned.
"It's a sex shop." Bam said.
"Ville's dad owns a sex shop?" She questioned.
"Yep." Bam said laughing as they continued on with their ride.

Zoey couldn't believe Bam had arranged this. She was already having the time of her life in Finland. She just wondered what else he had in store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for a few days! Hope you guys enjoy.