Cyberspace Romance

Proposal

Image
Zoey rolled over and yawned as she looked at the small clock sitting on the stand with the telephone. It was blinking 1 p.m. Zoey groaned as she tossed the covers off her legs. This time difference was killing her. She looked around for Bam, and didn't see him anywhere. She listened for the shower, and didn't hear anything. Sighing, she walked into the living area and saw a dozen roses in a vase on the coffee table. She walked over and examined them, and found a sheet of paper laying beside it.

Went out for a bit, I'll be back soon.
Enjoy yourself, and relax a bit.
Love, Bam

Zoey bent down and smelled the roses and smiled. She had no clue when Bam had left, so she had no idea when he was coming back. So she decided to go ahead and do as he said-- and relax. She decided this would be an excellent time to use the extremely large tub that was placed in the bathroom. Zoey started the water, tested the temperature, and allowed it to fill up, as she stripped out of her clothes. She sunk down in the warm water and began to run the wash cloth over her body.

Meanwhile Bam was meeting up with Ville in HIM's rehearsal studio, so he could get the ring from him. Bam stood nervously outside and waited for his friend. He rubbed his eyes, hoping he didn't have bags under them. He hadn't been able to sleep any last night due to how nervous he was for tonight. Bam grinned when Ville's black vehicle pulled against the curb and parked. Soon his Finnish friend climbed out of the driver's seat, wearing a bright smile on his face.

"Your ready for this?" Ville ask.
"Of course-- never been more ready in my life." Bam said laughing.
"Third times a charm." Ville said, joining in on his laughter, as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box.

Bam flipped open the box and glanced down at the ring inside. He was blown away with how beautiful it was.

"Fuck, Ville. It's gorgeous-- Zoe's gonna love it." Bam said.
"I was hoping so. They custom made it just for her. Around the inside of the band is some writing."

On the inside of the ring, it held Bam's favorite lyric "Love is a flame that cannot be tamed." He placed the ring back inside it's velvet box and then placed it in his jacket.

"So is everything else set up?" Bam ask Ville.
"Yes-- There is a large bed set up on the top of the roof, with rose petals scattered everywhere. There will be candles sitting all along the top, and it over looks all of Finland." Ville said.

Bam grinned. He couldn't wait for tonight.

Zoey wrapped the robe tight around her body and stood in front of the mirror placed over her sink. She decided to go ahead and get ready for the day. She started applying her concealer, when she heard the room door open. She pulled the robe tighter around her body and then opened the bathroom door and peeked out. She saw Bam standing in the living area.

"Where did you go?" She questioned.
"I went to hang with Ville for a bit-- You looked so peaceful resting." Bam said.
"Oh-- yeah, the bed was amazing."

Zoey watched as Bam grabbed himself a bottle of water, and walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead, before opening it and taking a sip.

"So, what are we doing today?" Zoey ask.
"I actually have a person coming to give you a massage in an hour-- and after that, I want you to get dressed up for tonight."
"For tonight? Where are we going?"
"Ah-- just somewhere special." Bam said grinning.

Zoey rolled her eyes, and kissed him on the lips once, before walking back into the bathroom and applying a light dusting of make-up. She didn't really want to put on a lot since someone was coming by to massage her in an hour.

An hour later, just as Bam had said, a lady came in to give Zoey her massage. They were doing the massage in the bedroom, so he took advantage of this time to phone Ape and tell her that he was proposing tonight. He had told her he planned to while on the trip-- he just didn't know exactly what day.

"Bam! Where are you guys? Why haven't you phoned?" Ape said.
"We're in Finland, Ape. Tonight is the night." Bam said.
"Oh Bam! I'm so happy for you-- what does the ring look like?" Ape ask.
"It's beautiful, perfect for her in every single way."
"I'm so happy for you-- I really think she's the one." Ape said.
"Me too, mom. Me too." Bam replied.

Bam ended his phone conversation with Ape and waited patiently for Zoey's massage to be finished. Once everything was finished, Zoey came out of the bedroom with the robe wrapped around her. Her face was blushing several shades of red.

"What?" He ask laughing.
"She wanted me naked! Like almost completely naked." Zoey said laughing.

Bam chuckled.

"Okay-- you've got two hours to get ready."
"For what?" She questioned, "Unless you tell me where we're going, I'm not getting dressed!"
"Zoe-- please, don't push me on this one. Just go get dressed and let me surprise you for once."
"You surprised me yesterday with the carriage ride." She reminded him.
"Just go get dressed, woman!" He said smirking.

With one low sigh, she walked into the bathroom and started to prepare herself for the night. She had no idea what Bam had in store.

Bam grinned when he saw it was dark outside. He had done a good job at keeping Zoey inside, even though she had been dressed for nearly an hour. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Ville phoned and said everything on the roof was in tip top shape, and wished Bam good luck.

"You ready?" Bam ask.
"Yes!" She said, she was sick of waiting.

Bam pulled a blind fold out of his pocket and grinned.

"Why do I always have to be blind folded, or have a hand over my eyes?" She questioned.
"Stop whining!" Bam said, laughing and placed the blind fold over her eyes.
"You're gonna mess up my eye make-up."

He smiled, with luck, it would be messed up anyways. He knew Zoey would have happy tears streaming out of her eyes after the night was finished. He slowly led her up to the roof top, when he opened the door he grinned seeing all the candles. He stood behind Zoey, and slowly undone her blind fold.

When Zoey's eyes finally opened, her mouth dropped when she saw all the candles on top of the roof, along with a giant bed with scattered rose petals. She turned around and Bam was grinning wide.

"You done this for me?" She questioned
"I did." He said smiling.

He walked her over and they looked over the top of the roof and starred down at the scenery below them. Zoey was mesmerized by the beauty of Finland, everything in the town was radiant and beautiful.

"It's so beautiful." She said, just above a whisper.
"Not nearly as beautiful as you." Bam said, placing a soft kiss upon her cheek.

She smiled, and they continued to look off the roof top for a few minutes, before he linked hands with her and drug her over to the bed. The temperature was dropping, and flakes of snow was starting to fall. He knew he couldn't keep her out here all night. They walked over to the bed, and Bam laid back in it, pulling her back with him. She giggled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"We're not sleeping up here tonight, are we?" She ask.
"No-- there was another purpose in coming here."
"Really?" She ask.

Bam sighed, it was now or never. He reached his hand down in his pocket and pulled out the velvet box. He slowly set up, and Zoey set up beside him. She burrowed her eyebrows in confusion of what he was doing. He turned around and allowed his eyes to meet hers.

"You know I love you more than anything, right?" Bam said.
"and I love you."
"Then. . . You'll have no problem marrying me then." Bam said smiling as he opened the box in his hand.

Zoey gasped, when she looked down in his hand and saw a black box with a ring inside. She hadn't been expecting this at all-- and she was even preparing herself for it. She gazed down at the beautiful ring inside and nearly died. It was perfect. Bam slowly took the ring out of the box, and tossed the box over his shoulder.

"So, what's your answer?" He ask, nervously.

Zoey was at a loss for words. She licked over her lips and smiled.

"Of course!" She said with a bright smile.

Bam grinned as he took her hand in his and slipped the ring on her finger. Bam then leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. This trip had turned out perfect.

Image