Cyberspace Romance

Sex

Image

Zoey laughed as Bam moaned and groaned about getting up so early. Time had passed since the evening when they announced the news of the twins, and their engagement. It was now a month later, and the day when they finally found out the sex of the babies. Bam didn't like the fact that she made an appointment at nine in the morning. He had stayed up late, editing a Element commercial with Frantz-- she had warned him about how early he would have to get up.

"Brandon Cole Margera!" Zoey said, pulling the covers off him.

He groaned once again, and placed the silk pillow over his head. He had only had three hours of sleep. Part of her felt sorry for him-- but another part of her didn't. She told him how early the appointment was. Sighing, she bent down and traced her finger over the bottom of his feet. Which caused a reaction on his behalf. She knew it was his tickle spot. She giggled as he tried to pull his foot away from her.

"Come on, Bam!" She started, "We really have to go!" She said.

She had been dressed for over an hour. They needed to leave in the next twenty minutes, if they was going to make their appointment on time.

"Well, I guess I'll go by myself-- and I'm not going to tell you what the babies are!" She said.

Bam jumped up hearing that. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and pushed back some of his dark curls that were in his face. He blew out some air, and mumbled something Zoey couldn't understand as he climbed out of the bed. He picked up his dark wash jeans that were laying on the floor and pulled them up over his boxers.

"You're not going to shower?" She ask.

He just shook his head-- she could tell he was still half asleep, as he made his way into the bathroom to finish getting ready. She decided to take this opportunity to make the bed. By the time she was finished, Bam walked out of the bathroom yawning. He was wearing a HIM hoodie, and had a grin on his face. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, allowing his hands to rest on the top of her stomach, which had grew a lot in the past month.

"I could totally sit a drink on this thing." Bam said.

Zoey huffed and then shoved him off. She rolled her eyes, and received a kiss on the cheek from Bam.

"Are you ready Jackass?" She questioned him.
"I sure am, Mrs. Jackass." He said grinning.

She rolled her eyes as the two of them walked down the stairs. Novak was passed out on the couch; which was a sight Zoey was used to seeing now. Bam grabbed the keys from the counter and walked out to the hummer. Zoey climbed inside the passenger seat and fumbled with the CDs until she found one she liked. Bam rolled his eyes when the sounds of Paramore filled the hummer.

"What?" She questioned him.
"I don't see how you listen to this shit." He said.
"I happen to like this band, thank you very much."
"It's like pollution to our kids ears." He replied.
"No pollution to their ears is cradle of filth-- and you don't see me complaining when you blare that through the house at midnight, do you?" She said, a grin sweeping across her face.

He chuckled, and continued down the road. It didn't take them long to arrive at the doctor's office. They walked in hand in hand, and Bam took a seat while Zoey walked up to the front office, and brought back a stack of papers to fill out. He yawned as he looked around the empty room. They had the first appointment, which meant that they wouldn't have to wait long.

As soon as Zoey filled out the papers; they were allowed to go back. Bam was actually liking these early appointments now. He sunk down in a chair beside the hospital bed and allowed her to lay back on it. He couldn't believe how her stomach had grown in the past four months-- it was almost surreal.

"Don't look at it like that." Zoey said.
"I can't help it! It used to be so flat." Bam said laughing.

Zoey groaned. She hoped once the babies were born and she was healed up from giving birth, that she would regain her figure back. She knew it'd probably take some work, but it was something she was looking forward to doing.

The doctor came in and said his hellos to the couple. A nurse came in and prepared Zoey for the test. Bam watched nervously as they pushed the gown up and revealed her bare stomach. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever saw in his twenty nine years. He loved looking at her stomach bare, it just made him realize just how important those two babies were.

"This may be a little cold." The doctor announced.

Zoey squealed a little when the gel was placed on her stomach, but then it became soothing. She and Bam both watched the screen of black and Grey. Bam squinted his eyes together; trying to make out what the shapes on the screen was. He kept seeing different things. He saw a guitar, a turtle, and a flower. The doctor slowly started moving his finger over some of the shapes; he pointed out different body parts, like an arm, leg, and such. Bam's eyes blinked several times when he saw that the guitar was actually a stomach and a leg.

"Are you two ready to know what the babies are?" The doctor ask.
"Please." Zoey said, unable to hold back her excitement any longer.
"This is a boy." He said pointing to the blob on the screen, "And this little one right here is a girl." He said.

Bam smiled. He was thrilled to know that they was having one of each. Zoey had a tear fall out of her eye. Which made Bam even prouder, he stood up and bent down and brushed his lips against her cheek.

The doctor's appointment soon came to an end. Bam and Zoey was both excited with the news. They walked out of the building hand in hand.

"Guess we should be picking out some names, huh?" Zoey said.
"Yeah-- Zoe. . . did you think it looked like a guitar?" Bam ask, seriously.
"Did what look like a guitar?" She ask confused.
"Our babies! I swear-- it looked like a guitar."

Zoey couldn't help but to laugh, and then shake her head.

"So, you're saying one of our kids look like a guitar?" Zoey ask, placing her seat belt on.
"Or a turtle." He said laughing, "Or even a flower." He added.

Zoey laughed the entire way home. She couldn't make out the shapes on the screen either-- but she knew better than to think they looked like a guitar or a turtle. She was going to have fun telling Ape and everyone else about this appointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to jetblackhotelmirror for the new banner!

and also; if any of you are interested, I started a new Joker story as well. It's called 'behind the scars'