Cyberspace Romance

Host

Image
Zoey was sitting on the balcony watching Bam skate, when the cordless phone started ringing. She sighed, as she reached over and picked up the white phone. She pressed the button, and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said.
"Hello-- Is Bam there?" A voice ask.
"Uhm. He's skating, could I ask whose phoning?" She questioned the man.
"My name is Eric Stains. Please get him if you don't mind." The man said.
"Okay-- hold on one moment, please." Zoey said.

She yelled for Bam, and he looked up from his skateboard. She held out the phone. He nodded his head and tossed his board to the side and hurried inside. She met him downstairs, and handed him the phone. He instantly started talking to the man. She could tell by the smile on Bam's face that something exciting was going to happen. He was smiling ear to ear.

"Fuck yeah, I'll do it. When?" Bam ask.
"A month from now? Awesome." Bam continued to talk.

He winked at Zoey once and then finished up his conversation, telling the man he would keep in touch. Zoey burrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked at Bam. What was going on? She waited patiently for him to hang up the phone and explain what was going on.

"Well?" She ask, once he hung up the phone.
"That was Eric Stains."
"I know! What did he want? You're smiling ear to ear."
"They done a poll on MTV.com and questioned who the fans wanted to host the MTV Movie Awards this year. . ." Bam said.
"And?" Zoey questioned.
"They want me!" Bam said laughing.
"Really?" Zoey questioned, "That's amazing babe!" She said hugging him.
"I really thought everyone hated me." Bam said laughing.

Zoey laughed and then tip toed up and placed a kiss on Bam's lips. Bam placed his hands on the small of her back and grinned.

"It's a month from now, so you better get shopping for something to wear."
"Bam! I'll be huge."
"You will not-- you're my date, and I might even get you on stage."
"You're not getting me on stage." Zoey said.
"Oh come on, Zoe. . . They wanted the whole family to be involved. Ape and Phil are gonna help as well."

Zoey sighed, but gave in. She leaned over and placed another soft kiss upon his lips. He grinned-- happy to be able to be in the spot light once again. The last time he had really been on television was during Bam's Unholy Union, a show where he was upstaged by Missy's behavior.

"I bet twilight wins everything." Zoey said laughing.
"I know-- I need to write some jokes about that good looking kid."
"He is pretty good looking."
"Not funny, Zoe." Bam said.

Zoey laughed as Bam phoned Ape and Phil and told them about the news. Zoey took this chance to do some laundry. She walked into the room and turned her radio on low, and placed some whites into the washer. She added some laundry detergent, and then turned the washer on.

Novak walked into the laundry room and tossed a pair of dirty boxers at Zoey. She looked down at them, and moved her nose in disgust.

"I'm not washing your dirty underwear." Zoey said.
"But you're washing Bam's!"
"Bam is my fiance-- and he changes underwear every day." She said, "You probably haven't changed in a month-- and there is no way I'm touching anything that's touched your intimate parts." Zoey said.
"Oh come on!" Novak complained.
"No! Wash them yourself." She said walking out of the room.

Zoey walked out of the room and into the kitchen where Bam was still on the phone talking to Ape and Phil about the movie awards coming up. Zoey decided to go ahead and start dinner. She decided on fixing steak and salad. She turned on the stove, and prepared the skillets for the steak. Once everything was in order, she placed the frozen meat into the skillet, and then turned her attention to the salad. She began slicing the lettuce.

Bam ended his phone conversation, and then walked over and wrapped his arms around Zoey, running his hands slowly over the bump under her shirt. He then raised his hands up and moved her hair away from her neck, and gently placed a kiss on her neck. She shuddered under his touch.

"If you want dinner; then you better leave me be." She said, blushing.
"I don't mind waiting awhile for dinner. How about I start with dessert?" He whispered huskily in her ear.

Zoey bit down on her bottom lip. Bam still had a way to make her go weak in the knees. She sighed, and was about to give in to him, until she heard the annoying voice of Novak enter the room.

"BAM-- WE ARE OUT OF BEER." His voice yelled.
"Fuck." Bam said under his breath, moving away from Zoey and shooting daggers at Novak.

Bam sighed, as he shook his head.

"I don't drink much anymore, Novak."
"Yeah-- but I do." Novak protested.
"Then go buy you some beer." Bam suggested.

Novak groaned, and then disappeared from the room. Zoey turned around and continued to make the salad. Bam took the time to phone a few of his friends to let them know about the movie awards.

Nearly an hour later, dinner was done, and Bam and Zoey enjoyed a quiet nice dinner to themselves. Novak had went out for a couple of drinks, and they was glad to finally have the house to themselves for one night.

"So, we haven't discussed any names." Zoey said.
"What names do you like babe?" Bam ask, his mouth full.
"I like Cayden for a boy." She said.
"Cayden's cute." Bam added, "I think Sydney for a little girl is adorable." Bam said.
"I like Sydney."
"So-- Cayden and Sydney?"
"Cayden Cole Margera." She said smiling.

He grinned.

"Sydney Carlie Margera?" He questioned her.

She looked at Bam and smiled wide. Carlie had been her mother's nick name.

"I like Sydney Carlie a lot." She said, on the verge of tears.

So, they had the names picked out. The only thing they had left to do was wait for the babies to arrive. Time would bound to pass by quickly with everything they had going on.