Cyberspace Romance

Obsessed

Image
Zoey smiled as she saw Eva pull up. All the girls were going out for the day, and she was looking forward to it. They planned on going shopping, out to eat, and then to a movie. Bam was hosting the MTV movie awards next week, and Zoey desperately needed to find something to wear. Kay, Eva, and Jenna planned on helping her find the perfect outfit. She grinned widely when Kay handed her a bag of gummy worms, a food that she had been craving throughout her pregnancy.

"So, what movie are we seeing?" Zoey ask, tossing one of the green worms into her mouth.
"I was thinking maybe we could see "Drag Me To Hell" or possibly "Obsessed"." Jenna said.
"Either sounds good."
"We don't wanna scare you into labor though." Eva said laughing, "Drag me to hell is suppose to be pretty scary."

Zoey laughed, "I'm no chicken!" She said grinning.

The girls decided to go shopping first. Eva pulled into this cute little dress bouquet and then they exited the SUV. Zoey walked into the store and her mouth dropped when she saw all the cute dresses. Eva went over to a rack, and looked for dresses that would look nice on Zoey. She found several different ones and tossed them over her arm. Zoey was looking at necklaces, and earrings with Kay when Eva came over with an arm full of dresses.

"Go try some on!" Jenna encouraged.

Zoey smiled as she walked into the changing room. Eva tossed dresses over the top and she tried them on. The first one was a teal colored one, with one strap on the left side, it was tight fitting, and showed off her bump, she walked outside and Kay shook her head no.

"You'll look like a fish!" She said.

Zoey laughed, and then walked back in and changed once again. She changed eight more times, before she found a dress she liked. It was a black dress, and the material was very loose. Her bump didn't even show as much, unless she was turned to the side. She walked out and all the girls went wide eyed.

"That's the one." Eva said.
"Yes!" Kay agreed.
"It's so pretty on you." Jenna said.

Zoey nodded her head, and the girls helped her pick out a pair of earrings that fit the dress, and also a pair of heels. She was actually looking forward to the movie awards now that she had an outfit that make her feel comfortable. She paid for her things, and then the girls walked down the street to the local steak house. They walked inside, took their table, and waited for the bubbly waitress to come over to take their order.

Zoey munched on the bread as she listened to Kay talk about her boyfriend-- she was almost positive he was going to propose this weekend, which brought a smile to Zoey's face. Anytime one of her friends were happy; then she was happy.

The food ended up coming much quicker than they would have expected. They ate, enjoyed their conversation together, and discussed work. Zoey took this time to ask all of the girls a special question.

"So, as you guys know-- after the babies are born. I'm going to start planning the wedding, and I wanted to ask you guys some questions. Eva, will you be my maid of honor? And Kay and Jenna, will you be bridesmaids?" She questioned the girls.

All the girls smiled at her and nodded their heads. Eva had tears streaming out of her eyes, as she reached over and hugged Zoey.

"I'm so happy for you!" Eva said.

The girls finished their lunch, and then Zoey offered to pay for everyone's meal. The girls tried to object, but Zoey insisted. They walked out of the steak house, and back to Eva's SUV where they loaded inside and took off to the movie theater. The topic of discussion was still what movie they should see. The girls were split, Kay and Zoey wanted to see Drag Me To Hell, while Eva and Jenna wanted to see obsessed.

"Let's just flip a coin." Jenna suggested,

The girls all nodded their head, and once they arrived to the parking lot of the movie theater they flipped the coin. It landed on heads, which was obsessed. Zoey laughed, as they purchased their tickets for the Beyonce movie. They purchased popcorn, and soda and then walked in and took their seats. Zoey was surprised by how empty the movie theater was. There probably wasn't over twenty people in the room.

The lights dimmed and the girls began to snack on their popcorn as the trailers for new movies showed. Zoey enjoyed the movie even though at first she thought it was going to be stupid.

After the movie was over the girls walked out and loaded into Eva's SUV, where they headed back home. She dropped Jenna off first, and then Kay-- and finally turned down the private road that lead to Bam's house.

"You wanna come in for a bit?" She ask Eva.
"Sure." Eva said.

The two girls walked inside, and Zoey walked down to the pirate bar where she heard voices coming from. Bam smiled when he saw her. She walked over and placed a quick peck on his lips, as he pulled her down into his lap. She said hello to Jess, and Chad who were there with him. Eva took a seat next to Novak.

"Stop looking at her." Zoey hissed.
"She's hot." Novak said.

Zoey rolled her eyes, while Bam chuckled. Novak drowned back another beer and tried to put the moves on Eva, but she wasn't having it.

"Oh, I found a dress for the movie awards." Zoey told Bam.
"Great-- Ape and Phil are going to give out Best Fight award, but you'll be helping as well." Bam announced.
"How is that going to be funny?" Jess ask.
"Because in the middle of the award, I'm rushing back on stage and kicking Phil's ass." Bam said laughing, "And Ape will be too caught up with breaking up the fight between him and I, so Zoey will have to announce the winner." Bam said eyeballing his fiance.

She swallowed hard. She was going to announce the winner? She sighed, The Movie Awards was going to be a very interesting experience.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to silvertongue for the newest banner!!!!