Cyberspace Romance

MTV Movie Awards

Image

Bam was standing backstage nervously as he waited for the live show to start. Zoey was sitting by his side in her elegant black dress she had purchased with the girls. Bam was nervous to be on television again; he didn't want to mess up, and since it was a live show there was no retakes. Ape walked into the room, and smiled at her son. She was happy to see him back in the spot light.

Image

"Zoe, we're gonna go ahead and take our seats-- you coming?" Ape ask.
"Yeah."

Zoey was going to sit with Ape, and Phil up front, until they presented best fight. She walked over and told Bam to calm his nerves down, and then placed a soft kiss upon his lips.

"You're gonna do great, baby." She said.
"I hope so." Bam mumbled and gulped down some of his water.

Zoey walked out of the room, and out with Ape and Phil. When they walked out where the seats were being held she was blown away. She walked past Cameron Diaz and about fainted. Ape chuckled, as they took their seats in front of the cast of twilight. Zoey pulled out her cell phone and texted Kay quickly.

'The good looking guy from Twilight is sitting behind me.' She texted to her friend.

It took a few minutes, but her phone started vibrating from her lap, Kay had texted back.

'drug him, and bring him back to me NOW!' Kay's text said.

Zoey laughed and then waited nervously for Bam to take the stage.

Image
Image

Bam picked up the microphone and allowed the music to play as he walked out onto the stage. Everyone in the audience cheered as he walked out. He waited for them to calm down a bit and then he announced that tonight was going to be one hell of a show. Zoey smiled as she watched her fiance up there speaking into the microphone. When he was on a stage, he demanded attention. He was in his atmosphere, and she realized that this is what made him happy. He was an entertainer. He cracked a few jokes; many of which circled around Robert Pattinson, and the twilight cast.

Zoey watched as they gave away several different awards. She snapped pictures on her phone of Robert Pattinson when he accepted "Breakthrough Male Performance." Ozzy Osbourne gave away the Best Song award; which went to Miley Cryus.

Image

"You ready hun?" April ask.
"It's already time?"

Ape nodded her head, and then the three of them (Ape, Phil, and Zoey) started walking backstage. They were going to present best fight, along with Bam. Zoey was nervous. She straightened out her dress and checked her make-up in the mirror. She could hear Bam speaking into the microphone.

"and I wanted my family to announce this one with me." He said, which was their que to walk out.

Phil walked out first, with Ape and Zoey not too far behind him. The crowd roared when they met up with Bam. Phil and Ape read the nominees, while Bam stood there with his arm wrapped protectively around Zoey's waist. He could tell she was nervous.

Image
Image
Just as Phil was about to announce the winner-- that's when Bam ran over and started punching him. Ape tried to calm them down, and the entire audience began laughing. Zoey knew she was suppose to watch for about one minute and then announce the winner. She watched, and then walked up to the small microphone.

"And your winner is Robert Pattinson and Cam Gigandet-- Twilight!" She announced, moving away from the stand.

Image

Robert and Cam began walking up the steps, laughing at a Phil who was now laying on the ground. Ape was helping him up, and Bam decided to jump into the crowd at this time. Zoey looked at the two men and shrugged her shoulders. Rob and Cam gave a small speech, and then she walked off the stage with the both of them. Rob laughed once they got backstage.

"That was insane." He said in his British accent.
"Yeah-- I'm glad Bam hosted this year-- it's been hilarious . ." "You're his fiance, right?" Cam ask.
"Yeah." Zoey said shyly. She couldn't believe she was standing next to Edward and James from twilight.

Ape and Phil soon came backstage. Phil grabbed himself a bottle of water, while Ape got him a towel and removed some of the sweat from his forehead.

"Who knew getting your ass kicked was such a work out." Phil said out of breath.

Zoey laughed loudly. After they all caught their breath, they returned back to their seats and watched the rest of the show. Zoey didn't stop laughing when Bam done a musical along with Eminem, and the girl who played ugly Betty.

The MTV awards was one of the funnest experiences of Zoey's life. Bam was glowing from the moment he took the stage. Once the show was over, she walked back stage and wrapped her arms around him and congratulated him on a job well done. He smirked at her, and then kissed her on the lips softly.

The man who was in charge of MTV walked into the room and smiled.

"Bam! This was the best show in years." The man said, "We forgot how funny you were."
"Yeah-- I had a lot of fun."
"You need another show man."

Zoey smiled widely. Bam did need another show. Clearly his fans were aching for more, and he enjoyed doing it.

"I have a lot going on right now."
"Yeah-- we totally understand, but you should think about it. We couldn't start filming for another six or seven months. But we could really use you on the network again."
"I'll think about it." Bam said grinning

The man walked out of the room and Bam turned around to Zoey and smiled.

"You should do it Bam-- you love this." Zoey said.
"Maybe after the babies are born." He said grinning, "I'm not taking any more time away from this pregnancy." He said, which made her heart nearly burst.
"Let's go home, babe." Bam started, "We got lots to do." He announced.