Cyberspace Romance

Sunlight

Image
Zoey fluttered her eyes open to the sun beaming through the window. She managed to hold back a giggle as she looked up at Bam's sleeping figure. Locks of curls were hanging loosely all around his face, his mouth was slightly hanging open, allowing a small line of drool to come out. She raised her hand up and wiped his drool away, which caused him to stir, and eventually open his eyes. He yawned and then scrunched his face up as he raised his hands up and placed them over his eyes; trying to block the sunlight.

"Why did I leave the curtains opened?" He ask sleepily.
"Because you're not bright."
"I may not be-- but damn it, that sun is."

Zoey giggled, and then crawled out of bed and waddled over to the curtains and brought them down over the large window. Bam chuckled, she turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She demanded, one hand on her hip.
"It's just funny-- you're so tiny, but your stomach is so big."
"That's your fault-- you couldn't just give me one baby at a time!" Zoey joked.

Bam smiled as he held out his arms for her. Slowly she walked back over and snuggled back in bed beside him. He rubbed his hands through her hair, getting out each and every tangle. She didn't plan on going into work today, and Bam had cleared his schedule as well. Novak wasn't even around to annoy them. Today was their day, and both was looking forward to it.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?"
"I was thinking a shower-- then some breakfast, and then we could run by the movie store and rent a few movies, and then just spend the day cuddling up." Bam suggested.
"That sounds like a good idea-- but not something you'd normally want to do-- No jackass behavior today?" She ask with a light laugh.
"Okay a little." He promised.

She rolled her eyes playfully and got out of bed, and walked over and opened the closet door. She left it open as she walked inside and looked around her clothing. She sighed, when she realized nothing seemed to fit her anymore. She was glad she only had ten more weeks of being pregnant. Not only could she not wait to meet her bundles of joy; but she was looking forward to fitting back in most of her clothes. None of her jeans fit now, and almost none of her sweats. She sighed, as she grabbed a pair of Bam's sweat pants and one of his t-shirts. His clothes had become her clothes.

"You're stretching all my shirts." He laughed.
"I can't help it! Mine won't even go over my tummy."

He kissed her on the forehead, "I like it when you wear my clothes, babe." He said.

The two of them showered together. Zoey wasn't like most pregnant women, she embraced her stomach. Bam couldn't take his hands off it. His hands were glued to her stomach as she pulled the shampoo through her hair-- she bit down on her bottom lip as one of the babies kicked. Bam grinned-- he had only felt it a few times, normally every time she would grab his hand it was too late.

"That's so weird-- how they just kick like that." Bam said.

They finished up their shower. While Zoey put some gel in her hair to scrunch, Bam walked down the stairs to start the breakfast. She didn't waste much time on make-up, due to her fear that Bam would burn down the house if he attempted to cook. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, laughing when she saw two pieces of toast laying in a plate, and Bam sitting on the stool.

"I fixed breakfast." He said.
"You fixed toast." She said, starring down at the burnt pieces of bread.
"But-- isn't that considered breakfast?" Bam ask.

Zoey giggled, as she walked over to the fridge and took out several foods. She was going to fix scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Bam placed the toast in the trash and sit on the stool, tapping his foot against the wood.

"Stop that!" Zoey said, it was the most annoying sound ever.
"I can't help it-- I do that when I think."
"What are you thinking about?" She ask, as she flipped over the bacon.
"The opportunity MTV is going to give me-- what do you think?" He ask.

Zoey turned the stove down in temperature and then turned around and faced him.

"I told you-- I thought it'd be good for you. You enjoyed the awards so much, Bam." She said.
"Yeah-- but. . . are you wanting me to do it though. Think about it-- camera's shoved in our faces all the time. You have to deal with this, not just me." Bam said.
"Baby, I'll deal with whatever as long as you're happy."
"What about the babies, do we really want our kids on camera at such a young age?" He questioned.
"I don't see how it could hurt, really-- I mean, I don't think any crazed kidnappers are out there scouting MTV to see what kid they can steal for ransom-- if this show will make you happy then I say do it." Zoey said.
"It'd be after the wedding-- I talked to Dunn about it; he said we might as well before we get too old." Bam said, laughing.
"Yeah." Zoey giggled, "You two will be on walkers by next year." She joked.

Zoey finished breakfast and then they enjoyed the meal in silence. Zoey cherished little moments when she could steal glances at Bam without having the annoying sound of Novak in the background. It was nice to finally be able to be together without any interruptions.

Once they finished up their breakfast, they headed to the movie store. Bam was looking in the horror section while Zoey scanned around comedy. Zoey didn't find any movies that tickled her fancy, so she walked back over to Bam empty handed. She noticed a kid with a beanie pulled over his hair kept starring at the two of them. Finally the kid approached.

"Woah! It is you!" The kid said.

Bam grinned, "Yeah."
"It's so nice to meet you-- and you too Zoey. . . right?" He said, making sure he got her name correct. Zoey nodded her head.
"You're awesome dude, could I get your autograph?" The kid questioned.

Bam nodded, and the kid handed him a sharpie. He signed his t-shirt and then the kid went on his way. Bam smiled, and then turned his attention back to the horror movies. It took him around five more minutes to decide on what he wanted. Bam paid for the videos and they headed home.

Zoey was packing blankets down the stairs for the couch. She and Bam decided on watching the videos in the living room, cuddled up on the large black couch in front of the big screen. Bam was getting the dvd ready while she fixed the pillows.

"You got the popcorn?" She ask.
"Yeah-- it's on the table, and I brought you a orange soda." He said.
"Thanks, babe." She said, wobbling over to the salted treat, and tossing some into her mouth.

Bam fixed the movie, and dimmed the lights. They transferred the snack and soda's over to the couch and cuddled up as they watched the movie.

Bam looked down after a couple of hours an noticed Zoey had fallen asleep. He chuckled lightly, and pulled the cover up over her. He wouldn't dare move an inch-- he wouldn't wake her, she was too precious when she slept. He placed a pillow behind his head, and leaned back. It looked like they would be sleeping downstairs on the sofa tonight.