Cyberspace Romance

Long Lost Friends

Image
Bam chucked as he watched Zoey quickly get dressed in a pair of sweats. She was now a little over seven months pregnant. They were going to go visit Shianne and Ryder today, Zoey was so excited every time she got to see her little niece even though there wasn't a day that passed, that she didn't see her.. He slipped on his pants as he watched her pull her hair up into a pony tail. She walked out of the bathroom looking like a pregnant soccer mom, which was adorable on her.

"Ready?" She ask excitedly.
"I'm ready, babe." He said slipping into his adios.

They arrived at Ryder and Shianne's about ten minutes later. Bam shook his head when he saw how fast Zoey managed to get out of the hummer. He thought pregnancy would slow her down a bit; but it didn't. He locked up the vehicle, and then followed in behind her. She was already in the house, smiling down at the little baby wrapped in pink laying in Ryder's arms. Bam grinned, he couldn't wait to hold his babies for the first time.

"Hand her over." Zoey demanded, sinking down into the couch.
"Yeah-- she can rest right on top of her tummy." Bam said.

Zoey shot him a mean look and then took little Chloe into her arms, holding her, and actually using her tummy for a bit of support. Bam grinned and pulled out his camera, he snapped a few pictures.

"Can I put pictures of the baby on my website?" He ask Ryder.
"Sure, I don't mind."

He smiled.

Bam took a seat next to Zoey and she passed Chloe over to him gently. He was confused at first. He didn't know how to hold her at all-- but Zoey helped him and showed him how.

"Haven't you ever held a baby?" Shianne ask laughing.
"No-not really." Bam quickly said, he wasn't hiding how nervous he was.
"What about Jess's kids?"
"I wait until they aren't as-- breakable." Bam said, chuckling a bit.

Zoey smiled as she saw Chloe in his arms. He was holding her very still, not daring to move an inch. He looked up into Zoey's blue eyes and sighed. He couldn't wait to hold his own baby.

The two of them stayed with the new parents for a bit longer, but eventually they decided to go home and give them some time alone with their bundle of joy. Zoey kissed Ryder and Zoey both on the cheek, and little Chloe on the forehead before leaving.

"One month, three weeks, and four days cannot get here quicker." Bam said.

Zoey smiled, and then leaned her head back against the chair and closed her eyes. Bam was right; the babies couldn't get here any quicker. They was both so excited to meet them. Zoey noticed Bam kind of gasped when they pulled onto his private road. She opened her eyes to see two trucks sitting by the locked gate. A wide smile was placed on his face. He cut the engine and pushed the door open, and jumped out. She watched as several guys evacuated themselves from the vehicles. She had never saw so many 'man hugs' in her life.

She stepped out of the vehicle, and walked over to the group; wondering who they were and what they were doing. Bam smiled and grabbed her by the hand, linking them together, and showing her off to the group.

"Guys-- this is Zoey."
"DAMN!" One of them practically screamed, "She's so much hotter than that scarecrow you had."

Bam laughed, "Zoe-- this is Tim O'connor, Jason Ellis, and Tony Hawk." Bam introduced.
"Hi." She said.

She didn't know much about skateboarding-- but she did know that Tony Hawk was supposedly the God. She felt the need to bow in front of him, but stayed by Bam's side rather than making an ass of herself.

"So, where did you find this hot woman?" The one named Tim ask.
"The internet." Bam confessed, not ashamed of where he and Zoey met.
"Shut up-- Did you order her or something? Can I get the website?"

Bam laughed, and then opened the gate.

"Let's go to the house." He suggested.

About ten minutes later, all the guys were sitting around the pirate bar catching up, as Zoey made them a few sandwiches. She was catching bits of their conversation; and found out that Bam hadn't saw any of these guys in years. He had only saw Tony when he managed to vacation without Missy. She was surprised that Bam once allowed a woman to come between him and his friends.

"Here ya go, Jason." She said, placing the turkey sandwich in front of him.
"Thanks."

He took a bite and then laughed, "Sucks you didn't find her sooner, huh!" Jason said.
"I know." Bam said smiling up at her.
"So, how much longer do you have?" Tony ask.
"Uhm, a few days less than two months."
"Good luck-- if they come out anything like Bam, you're gonna be locked in an insane asylum before their two." Tim said.
"Geez, that makes me look forward to motherhood." Zoey said sarcastically.

She then smiled over at Bam. She hoped her children were just as crazy and rambunctious as he was as a child. Little did Bam or any of the guys know; but she was pretty crazy as a kid as well.

"Let's go skating on your ramps-- since you know, we're allowed at the house again." Tim suggested.
"You were always allowed!" Bam said.
"Yeah-- but who wants to come over when all you hear is squeaky bitching." Jason replied.

Zoey laughed and watched as they all walked out into the back yard. Bam was the last one to leave, and before he walked out of the door, he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks." He said.
"For what?" She questioned.
"For being the best person in the world." He said smiling.

She smiled, and kissed him softly on the lips.

"And thank you."
"For what?"
"Being the best fiance in the world." She said grinning.

He chuckled, and kissed her one more time before he walked out of the house to join his long lost friends for a session of skating.