Cyberspace Romance

Baby Shower

Image
Zoey sit in bed rubbing her stomach. She was eight months and one week pregnant. She couldn't believe that in less than a month she would be giving birth. She looked up at the television and grinned when the mother raced after her toddler. She was watching a marathon on TLC. She had no clue what the show was called, or did she really care. She just loved the way the mother's eyes lit up when her toddler done something.

She could hear the nailing of the hammer coming from the room next door. For the past two weeks, Bam had a crew of five or so working on the babies room. He had his friend Glomb come in to do most of the building, and Seth was doing the design. She sighed, as she raised up out of the bed and glanced over at the clock hanging on the wall. Today was also the day of her baby shower. It was going to be held at The Note this afternoon at four. She wobbled out of the room and down to the babies room and peaked inside. Seth was painting the room white, with several different designs on it. Zoey smiled when she saw the painting of Bam and herself. It was a painting of a picture they had just taken last week. She was wearing a bikini top, and her large stomach was revealed.

"It's looking amazing." Zoey said.
"Get out, Zoe! It's going to be a surprise." Bam said.
"Bam! I've picked out half of the stuff, how can it possibly be a surprise?"

Bam smiled, and Zoey rolled her eyes playfully at him and then wobbled her way down the stairs. Pregnancy was finally starting to hold her back. She walked into the kitchen slowly and got herself a cup of orange juice. She sit on the stool and sipped on her cup as she looked at a calender that was hanging on the wall. They didn't have anything big planned before the babies birth. But after-- that's when everything big hit. They had planned on getting married just four months after the babies were born. Zoey was praying her body bounced back to shape rather quickly. They planned on honeymooning for a week, and then returning home. The month after that Bam was going to start filming his new MTV show called "Viva La Bam Vol 2.0" or better known as VLBv2. Zoey was just hoping he managed to get his old crew back. Everyone had signed up for the new show minus Raab. He and Bam still needed to do a lot of talking before Raab committed to anything.

She finished her cup of orange juice and then decided to go back upstairs and start getting ready for the day. It took her what seemed like hours to climb the stairs. She walked into the bedroom and groaned when she realized she was going to have to find something to wear. She didn't want to be stuck in sweats during the baby shower, so she sorted through some of the clothing Ape had found for her.

Image

She pulled out a long blue dress and then picked out a bra and pantie set. She packed the clothes into the bathroom and ran herself a warm bubble bath. She was looking forward to relaxing.

She sunk back into the warm water and placed her head against the back of the cool tub. She ran her hand over her stomach and smiled as the babies kicked. They were very rowdy some days. She actually loved the small amounts of pain though; it just made her feel more connected with them.

Once her bath was complete, she crawled out and dried herself off with the towel and placed on her clothing. The dress fit very nicely, and showed off her bump. She smiled, as she stood there and began putting on her make-up. There come a knock at the bathroom door. She leaned over and unlocked it. Bam walked in and went over to the toilet.

As she was putting on her lipstick she could hear him peeing. She rolled her eyes.

"Could you not have used the other one?" She ask.
"Maybe I just wanted to see your pretty face."
"While you're urinating?" She questioned.

He chuckled. He looked at her through the mirror.

"That's a nice dress."
"Yeah, I'm surprised it fits."
"You're not that big." Bam pointed out. "Especially for a woman pregnant with twins."
"Not that big? Bam! Are you kidding me?"
"You're not!"
"I'm huge!"
"I thought you didn't care how big you got?" Bam said, remembering back to a conversation they had several months ago.
"I said I didn't care as long as they made clothes to fit me-- I'm running out of options here!" She said laughing.

He just chuckled, kissed her on the cheek and then walked out of the bathroom. She finished up her makeup, and then straightened her hair. Her face wasn't nearly as swollen as she thought it would be. The only thing that pregnancy had done to her was made her nose look wider.

Zoey was sitting in the living room watching television when Eva walked in. She had told Eva to just come on in instead of knocking. Eva walked over to her pregnant friend and grinned.

"Are you ready?" She questioned.
"Yes!" Zoey said, pushing herself up off the couch, "Just let me yell and tell Bam we're leaving."

Zoey yelled for Bam. He came and leaned over the stair railing and nodded his head when she said they was leaving. He and some of the guys were going to show up a bit later. Zoey wanted to spend some alone time with her friends first.

The girls arrived at the note a little bit later. Ape, Kay, Phelicia, Jenna, Shianne and baby Chloe was already there along with a few others. Zoey smiled as she sit at the large table and began talking to all the girls. Several other women showed up throughout the next hour. She was so pleased that everyone showed up.

"So, are the boys coming by?" Ape ask.
"Yeah-- they'll be here in a bit."

Zoey laughed as everyone tried to guess how many clothes pins were in a large jar. They had been playing games for the last hour or so. Eva and Kay hadn't won any, and they was competing against each other to see who could win.

The door opened yet again, and in walked a large group of men. Bam was standing in the front of the group. He smiled widely as he walked over to Zoey who was sitting in the middle of the room. He bent down and placed a hard kiss on her lips.

"Okay! Let's open presents." Eva said.

Bam was handed a chair, and he took the space next to Zoey. Presents were passed over to the couple and they ripped into them. There was tons of clothes for both girls and boys. Bam laughed when he held up a small little onsie from Eva. It was baby blue and said "My Father's a Jackass" on the front, Zoey laughed, as she held up a small little pink one that said the same thing. Eva had them custom made for the babies.

The two of them continued to open presents. Zoey was so shocked by how many people had actually showed up, and how many things they had gotten. The babies wouldn't need clothing for the first year or so-- and she doubted that they'd even be able to wear everything. They could change clothes three times a day, and still not even wear the same outfit twice in one year.

After a couple of hours of hanging out, everyone began to leave. Bam and Zoey thanked everyone.

"This place is a mess." Dunn said kicking a blue balloon.
"You two head home-- we'll clean it up." Ape said.
"We can stay and help." Zoey said.
"Your eight months pregnant!" about ten people yelled at once.

Zoey giggled, and Bam smiled, as he took his hand in hers. He handed Ape a set of keys to the bar and then walked her out to the hummer.

"That was the best baby shower ever."
"It was-- every things set in place. The room should be ready in a week or so." Bam said.
"Good, I can't wait to see it, and to hold our babies!" Zoey said.

Bam smiled. He couldn't wait either.