Dream, Nightmare, or Reality?

Ryllie is your typical 17 year old "outcast" with an attitude. She is 5'6, 115 pounds, bright green eyes, blond/red hair, cute with a casual/ semi-formal style, and loyal to her friends over anyone else. She loves a fight and is almost always right.
What will happen when this spunky girl finds that her whole life is about to change because of a disbelief in the so called "fairy tales" that every child is told in this city? What will happen when she finds that these "fairy tales" are not fairy tales at all? Will she fall in love with the guy in charge of the reason her life will change? And what will happen when she finds out that her best friend in the whole world is now her mortal enemy and a danger to what little life she has left?

I own all rights to this story, all characters, and this story line. Please do not steal any of the information you read. By chance if you do want to use a character or a scene in your writing please inform me first and depending on the circumstances I will give you permission to use the character and or scene.
  1. Prologue
    The tales told in early childhood days.
  2. The Beginning of the End
    It was like a dream, or rather a nightmare, it really all depends on the person I guess. But in my case, I was stuck in the middle at a place called reality.