Dream, Nightmare, or Reality?

The Beginning of the End

(Ryllie's POV)
It was like a dream, or rather a nightmare, it really all depends on the person I guess. But in my case, I was stuck in the middle at a place called reality. It was after sunset and I was running late after closing up the shop I manage at after school on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sundays. I am one to never run late, but as fate might have it, tonight was going to change my life little did I know.

As I was walking down the dark street way, I couldn't help but be a little nervous. I had never been out this late in my life. I quickened my pace at every little sound I heard and soon was at a full sprint until I realized that I had turned off at the wrong intersection and was now in an alley way. I heard the sound of footsteps behind me and quickly turned around to face nothing. I could feel warm air right on the back of my neck and once again turned to face nothing. I felt like I was being played with, but everyone know that we all stress ourselves over the "fairy tales" we heard growing up in grand ole Shadyside.

As I took a deep breath to relax myself and tell myself that my mind was just playing tricks, I heard the sound of a light chuckle coming from the dark corner in front of me. I started to back up thinking that maybe I was wrong about my mind playing tricks and about not really believing all of the stories. I quickly turned to run when I bumped into something, or rather someone. I came face to face with probably the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my whole life, I was relaxed. I looked up at the smirk that has probably made a thousand girls swoon and was suddenly not attracted to this being anymore. It seemed that while I was studying him, with that eerie glow, piercing blue eyes that stood out, muscular body, he was doing the same to me.

I slowly stood up and said "If you will excuse me, I need to get home." He laughed a light beautiful laugh and said softly to me "Haven't you been told not to be out past sunset, to never talk to strangers, didn't your parents inform you of that? I don't think you are going anywhere." I looked at him, startled at what he just said, he had to be joking. There was something quite strange and almost inhuman about the way he looked, but this had to be a joke! There is no way any of that crap I heard as a child is real, is there? "Look just let me go, I will be on my way and we will never see each other again. How does that sound?" I said confidently. "I don't understand how you are so different from the others...." the beautiful guy in front of her said. "What do you mean different from the others? Look I really don't have time for this, I really need to get home I have to make dinner for my family." I said as I tried to walk past the guy, I was beginning to feel unsafe. he blocked you from walking past him and said "Why do you not fall for my good looks and charm like the rest of the women?" I looked strangely at him and said "Look you are very attractive, but I do not and will never throw myself at a guy that I do not know and have never seen before in my life. Now, if you will please excuse me I am leaving!" He grabbed your wrist and said "You aren't going anywhere love." With that he pulled me to him and turned my head to the side, I felt a sharp sting in my neck and soon was relaxed as the world was fading to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I know it's short, but I am not sure whether or not anyone will be interested in this story. I need comments to update! So comment please.
I need Ryllie's best friend, so if you have anything in mind a description, picture or anything let me know and I will use the best one! Okay well thats what I have right now, I write directly onto Mibba so all of this comes to mind as I am writing.