Sequel: Never Again

Three Strikes

"Hurry it up Joe. I don’t think I can do this anym

3rd Person Point Of View

Joe rolled into the AOL interview with ten minutes to spare. He’d showered and dressed in a pair of white skinnies, a purple t-shirt and a black waist coast. His hair was straight and flat - he’d ran a little spray through it earlier to give it life but nothing seemed to work. “Hey guys,” he said, waving to his parents and brothers.

“You’re just in time, Joseph. Take a seat. The man will be here soon,” his father said, ushering him into a seat. Joe yawned and rubbed at his eyes. He hadn’t had a good night’s sleep. He wasn’t quite sure as to why he hadn’t… but he had a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach.

The interviewer arrived fairly quickly and they went through the basic questions. How are you all? How are you liking Idaho? (This question Nick chose to ignore and instead stared down at the floor with a dark look). How’s the tour coming along? What are the plans for the future albums? How’s the television show coming along? What’s it like growing up on tour? How’re the wedding preparations coming along? What songs have they lined up for tonight’s show and what’s the opening song?

Kevin opened his mouth to give the answer when Nick cut him off quickly. “Sorry.” Nick said, naming the song of choice. “We’re going to perform that.”

The man glanced at his call sheet. “Oh, oh,” the man frowned. He had his own set list. “It says here that you were going to perform smash hit single S.O.S.”

Nick could feel the heated looks coming from his family members. The song wasn’t even on the set list. Nick just shrugged. “I feel like doing it.” He said simply.

Paul Jonas nodded, a little confused by his son’s decision. “If you’re sure,” he said. “I’ll speak to the band and we’ll change it.”

Joe frowned and glanced at Nick. Nick looked up and shot him a pointed look. “I just think it’ll be a good song. Especially if we put some meaning into it. It was nice meeting you, sir.” Nick told the interviewer before standing up and heading out of the room. “Homework,” he called and answered his mother’s question. Once he was out of ear shot he added, “Just not the academic kind.” He climbed back on the bus and, quietly, grabbed Joe’s cell phone. He flicked through the messages, reading the previews - scowering for a text message from Amanda or something that would help him figure out what the hell was going on when he saw it.

Rose.
I found Aman…


Pressing a few buttons, Nick opened the text message and read the full message. It only managed to confuse him further.

I found Amanda, wasn’t hard. I had to play it cool though, she knows about the wedding. I’ll have it back soon. The tour’s pretty sweet. How’s work? I’ll let you know when I see her again. She kisses like a fish, it’s sickening.
- J.


Nick frowned.

What the hell was going on? The phone beeped. 1 New Message: Rose flashed on the screen. Nick hit the ’read’ button and his frown deepened and he sat on his bed, rereading the message.

Joe,
Okay, well. Just get it soon, please. Adam called, he wants to take me out to lunch, he wants me back. I said no though. Mom wants to order her outfit for the wedding and take me shopping to look at dresses. Help!! And thanks for the comment about Amanda’s kissing, I bet you’re loving every minute you have her in your arms. Hurry it up Joe. I don’t think I can do this anymore.
Rose xx


What the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe! :)