Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

I Swore I'd Never Let Her Go

After that night, I swore myself an oath that I would protect her. I wanted to touch her, but I'd keep my hands to myself if it meant keeping her happy.

A few months later, after Thanksgiving at her house, we lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. Our bellies were stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, thick stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls, and pumpkin pie. Her head rested on my shoulder while she told me about seeing a vivid image of Melissa Etheridge in the bumps on her ceiling.

"You know she likes girls, right?" she said.

"Of course."

She rolled over to look at me better. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked.

"Nope. You?"

She blushed. "No."

The silence was awkward. "Can I kiss you?" she squeaked.

I nodded, my mouth dry and not at all ready for a kiss. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to mine. It was shocking, to say the least, but it felt so right. My feelings were confirmed. Her tongue slid in between my lips and the taste of her made my mouth water a little. We made out until she moaned quietly and moved my hand to her inner thigh.

"Do you want to touch me?" she whispered, then kissed my neck. "I just want to try this on." Her lips moved to my collarbone and I began to breathe quickly. "Just..experimenting."

I didn't say anything, but she took my silence as a yes. She stood up and slowly dropped her panties to her ankles. I watched as she kicked them off and took off her shirt. Heat spread through the center of my thighs and she crawled to me with her mouth slightly open. We made out a little more before she unbuttoned my tight jeans. She slid them off and moaned for me, then went to work on unbuttoning my shirt. My breath got quicker and quicker just knowing what was to come. She then leaned back and made sure I was watching before she unhooked her bra and let it fall to her wrists.

"Jenny..." I whispered.

She giggled and threw it to the floor. "Your turn. Lemme see."

She wet her lips as I shakily unhooked my bra and tossed it to the floor. I was studied and she shifted to show her arousal.

"Do you want a peek?" she purred.

I nodded hungrily. Her legs spread and I looked beneath her skirt to see she had shaved herself since last time. She was wet and wanting to be touched.

"Do you want a peek?" I repeated.

"Yeah," she panted.

My hands quivered, but I tugged my panties off and kicked them beside my other clothes. She dived between my legs and begged me to let her see. I lifted my hips and spread my legs slightly.

"Oh yeah," she purred. "Mmmm."

Her head disappeared between me and I felt her tongue softly lick my clit. I moaned and let her work her magic. Her tongue slid in and out, up and down.

"Yes," I moaned as she began to finger me. She didn't stop licking me though. I had no idea where she had gotten this experience. My hand pressed on the back of her head until she got the hint and licked harder. My walls began to contract and I sighed.

"Oh Jenny! Yes!" I cried as she brought me to orgasm. Nothing stopped until my bit of ecstasy was over.

"Your turn," I whispered. She smiled and lay on her back with her legs in the air. Jenny shook her hips to tease me until I pulled her skirt off and went down between her.

My lips kissed her all over before I landed on her clit. I sucked gently, then harder until she made louder noises. Sounds of a porn star emerged from her mouth and it made me want her again. I licked her out and listened to her pleasure sounds get louder and louder until she arched her back, let out a load moan and collapsed back on the bed. Her chest moved up and down and made her breasts jiggle slightly. I crawled on top of her, all body parts touching.

"How was that experiment?" I asked.

"Amazing," she said, giving me a quick kiss. "Thank you."

She was still so wet, it was turning me on. "Do you want me to get off?"

"Hold me?"

I kissed her again and crawled under the covers with her. My heartbeat thudded against hers while I held her and she quickly fell asleep on my bare chest. I watched her sleep and felt that in some way I had robbed her. I never told her that I felt more than experimentation for her. While I kissed her forehead, I re-swore that oath.

Nothing happened again. We treated it as if nothing had happened to begin with. Our relationship didn't change.

Until the next summer.