Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

You Got A Real Short Skirt I Wanna Look Up

Tears soaked through my shirt to my chest and shoulders. Some of them were mine, some were Jenny's. Just an hour previously, Jenny called me, hysterically crying. I immediately drove to her house to get her and bring her to my room. We were curled up under the covers in my bed, a leaky, teary, snotty mess.

Andrew had called her ugly.
Andrew told her she was worthless.
Andrew had left after they had a huge argument. He slapped her and left another mark as a goodbye kiss.

I was so glad to have Jenny back in my arms, but not this way.

She fell asleep eventually, and I followed her into dream land a few minutes after. Dreams never soothed me, only nightmares of me trying to grab Jenny's hand only to have Andrew yank her away from me.

The sun wasn't even up when I woke up. Sweat plastered my bangs to my forehead and I was breathing in gasps. Jenny slept peacefully beside me. Carefully, I swung my legs to the floor and got up to go downstairs. My laptop sat on the counter, another essay that was due in a few days saved to its memory. Nothing else to do, right?

By the time Jenny woke up, the essay was complete.

"Whatcha doing?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Just putting the last touches on my essay," I replied.

"Ahh. Well, I'm going to take a shower. Would you...like to join me?"

....What?

"Jenny?"

"I'm serious," she whispered. "Please. I...want you."

I stood and faced her. "Jenny, what about Andrew?"

"I can't deal with it. Please. It would mean so much to me. It would only be a way to take things off my mind. Nothing more. We'll never speak of it again."

And so my stupid self got in that steamy shower with her. I kissed her lips, she played with my hair. The water trickled down to that area I had once touched before. My tonge followed the water to it.

She moaned and pressed my head closer to her. Whispers instructed me on how to touch her just right, how to take her to that land of ecstasy. I obeyed these instructions to the very last detail. Only minutes later, she was leaned back against the shower wall and expressing her pleasure extremely loud with moans, screams, and dirty talk. She quieted down, then smiled at me.

"Your turn," she whispered.

We exchanged positons. I, with my right leg resting on the edge of the tub and left one supporting me; Jenny, on her knees in front of me.

I closed my eyes while she rubbed up my legs. Her tongue slipped inside me, then back out, licking in and out, then up and down. I played with her newly cut hair and moved my hips in rhythm with her tongue.

"Jenny, oh Jenny," I continued to moan.

I watched her as I got closer and closer to climax, then showed her my satisfaction by moaning one loud, last time. Once the realization came to her, her lips trailed up to mine.

"Thank you," she whispered. "My mind is clear."

And that's all it would ever mean to her. I kissed her one last time, then stepped out of the shower. When was she ever going to realize she was so much more to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
A shower scene for you, Beccah. As you requested.