Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

10

*Still Matt's POV*

Jackie jumped off of the couch and opened the door.

"Hello?" She asked.

"J-Jaclyn?" I heard a familiar voice ask, familiar since I had talked to her on the phone earlier.

"Yes..." Jackie said, obviously nervous.

I heard a small squeak and turned around to see a woman, almost a mirror image of Jackie but older, hugging her. "Oh my darling!" She cooed and looked Jackie over "You're such a beautiful young lady." She sighed and hugged Jackie once more.

Jackie just stepped back and told her to come in. She olbiged and came in, taking her shoes off at the entrance. "Come on." Jackie whispered, leading Stacie into the house. "Uh..." Jackie looked at her.

"Stacie." She smiled, knowing that 'mom' would be too awkward for Jackie.

"Right. Stacie, have a seat." Jackie smiled as Stacie sat down in a cushiony chair acrossed the room. "Introductions." Jackie laughed. "This is Zacky.." Jackie paused "Vengeance." She smirked and leapt over the couch, landing on Zack's lap. "The best older brother I could have ever wished for." She smiled and sat inbetween Zack and myself.

"Nice to meet you Zack." Stacie smiled sweetly from acrossed the room, Jackie must have had her dad's smile, but she definately had Stacie's green eyes.

"And this." Jackie smiled and looked at me "Where in hell do I start... this is Matt. Or if you prefer the weird names so far, M. Shadows." She giggled, causing me to smile "We've been friends since I moved in with Zack and his mum, but I can now say he's the best boyfriend on the planet." Jackie smiled.

"Aww, my baby has a boyfriend!" Stacie cooed.

"I'm not a baby, I'm nine-fucking-teen." Jackie spat, taking Stacie back a little "I'm not a child."

"I didn't mean it like that... I just.." Stacie tried for words.

"It's okay... so where did you want to start?" Jackie asked, trying to get more 'comfortable' with the situation.

"Well... anywhere." Stacie smiled "I want to know all about you and your life."

"Ok. Well for one, I came here when I was ten. Zack was friends with.." She looked a the cieling "Jimmy and Matt at the time. A few years later Brian and Johnny came along. They're in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. They're amazing. Zacky's real last name is Baker, obviously as it is mine also. But I've somehow inherited Vengeance also." She laughed.

"But she can take anyone down, she took Brian down the other day at the beach because he called her a bitch, and he's a big dude." Zack smiled proudly at Jackie.

"Yeah, I learn from growing up around these tough ass boys." Jackie smiled "I got the sailor mouth too, and the tattoos." She laughed.

"Tattoos?" Stacie gaped.

Jackie nodded, lifting up her shirt a little and showing off her cherries, then her wrist and ankle. Next was her deathbat, Stacie just laughed. "That's all of 'em. Oh and duh, the piercings." She laughed, poking at her nose and snakebites.

"Oh, wow." Stacie gaped again.

"You disapprove?" Jackie asked cockily.

Stacie shook her head "No, not at all. So, keep going."

"Well... As you heard I can take Brian down... shit I wish he were here because he'd make this so much better." Jackie laughed "But in Junior year I hurt my knee, and it still isn't better. I hurt it the other day... and it was broken. But it's better." Jackie trailed off, trying to think of more things.

"How's school?" Stacie asked suddenly.

"Er... Good. I called in and got my diploma early though, because the principal had said I could graduate early anyways." Jackie shrugged.

"Oh... that's nice. Have you made any other friends besided 'the guys'?" Stacie asked, using air quotes.

"Yeh, there's Bria and Mel. But they're away now, then obviously Gena. She's awsome, we actually were out getting ice cream when you called." Jackie laughed "Good ice cream at that.."

"Oh yes, someone on the phone informed me.." Stacie trailed off.

"That would be me, I answered." I smiled.

"Ah, okay then." She laughed.

We sat around, talking about everything and anything for the next two hours. Time flew and soon we were sitting down having dinner with Stacie. Surprisingly Jackie and her were getting along, but then again Zack and I knew she would. All of a sudden we heard the front door swing open and three loud voices enter the house.

Brian, Johnny and Jimmy walked into the kitchen and Stacie almost screamed her head off at the sight of them "ROBBERS!" She shouted, almost tipping back in her chair.

"Woah, we should have expected that one." Brian laughed, walking towards the fridge and grabbing a beer, tossing one to each of us.

"I take it you're Jackie's mum?" Johnny asked.

"Uh... yes, Stacie." She said timidly as Jimmy shook her hand violently.

Jackie rolled her eyes as the guys drilled her with questions. "Guys... Guys! GUUYYSS!" Jackie shouted, finally getting their attention. "God, she's my mom. Not a criminal, now leave her be and shut up. You're scary enough as is, don't be like all.... big brother." She laughed as Brian stuck his tongue out and sat down behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders lightly.

"She does look a tad scared, doesn't she." He laughed as Stacie stared at him.

"Mom, this is Brian. The guy I can take down." Jackie said the last part facing Brian. He backed away slowly.

"She can, she can." Brian laughed.

"That's a feat in and of itself." Stacie laughed "So, you're all friends?" She asked.

We all nodded "Uh duh." Jackie laughed "Mom, this is Brian, Johnny and Jimmy." Jackie pointed to the guys "The best people ever. Johnny's my bitch, so is Jimmy. And Brian, well he's just there for his looks." She smirked as Brian hit her arm.

"Hands off my daughter!" Stacie said defensivly.

Jackie shook her head "It's fine, he's just an arse. They all are really, welll save Matt. He's a sweety." Jackie smiled, kissing my lips softly. I could taste her strawberry chapstick, what was with her and strawberry stuff?

"Get a fucking room!" Brian shouted and thwacked me on the back of the head.

"They have one, it'd be Jackie's." Jimmy laughed as he sat on the counter.

Stacie looked fully put back "Don't listen to them." Jackie laughed and took the dishes to the sink "So, where are you staying at mom?" She asked as Stacie joined her at the sink.

"You called me 'mom' directly. Again." Stacie beamed.

"It's inevitable. I would have sooner or later, and it kinda grew on me." Jackie shrugged as the two started washing dishes together. The twins that they looked like.

The guys and I decided to leave them alone so we went into the den.

~~~~~~~~

Stacie was leaving, and there were hugs being passed around. Jackie walked her mom to the door and laughed "It was nice meeting you."

"You too, I can't believe how beautiful you are." Stacie smiled.

"Thanks, I take after you." Jackie smiled, giving Stacie one last hug.

"And your spirit, it's so... happy, I'm so glad you're happy." Stacie smiled, tears in her deep green eyes.

Jackie turned and looked at all of us. "I get that from them... they keep me pretty darn happy." She smiled, gesturing for me to come over. I walked over slowly and she grasped my hand "Especially this teddy bear." Jackie smiled, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

Stacie laughed "Take care of my girl, you hear? Or I'll open a can of Australian woop ass on your... well, ass." Stacie laughed, her Australian accent was so strong!

"I will. Don't worry." I smiled, snaking my arm around Jackie's shoulders and hugged her. "She's safe here."

"Awww." Jackie laughed, poking my chest lightly "Yeah, he's my big ol' teddy bear."

"Good, well I should get going. Again it was nice meeting you all." Stacie smiled, waving as she walked out the door.

Jackie shut the door quietly as Stacie drove out of the driveway, then turned to all of us and sighed "That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be." She said, jumping onto the couch next to Jimmy, resting her head on his shoulder.

"But it went well." Zack said from his seat across the room, I sat on Jackie's other side on the couch.

She just nodded "Jim Jim. Did you know that your arm is highly comfortable?" Jackie smirked.

"It's been mentioned." He laughed, pushing her off his arm.

"Grr!" Jackie whined like a baby. We all started laughing at her, she ever cracked a smile but stopped and shot Zack a quick... I don't even know what type of look. "I have to tell mum about NYU..." She whispered as we all heard a car door slam.

Zack gulped "Now is as good a time than any." He laughed, one of those 'glad it's you not me' laughs.

Soon enough, before anymore words could be exchanged, Mrs. Baker walked through the front door.

*Jackie's POV*

Mum took her shoes off at the front foor, placed her purse down, and tossed her keys into the bowl by the closet. "Oh, hey guys." She smiled and waved to all the 'non' residents of the house. The guys. Duh.

"Hi Mrs. B." They chorused as she sat down with us.

"Uh... mum?" I asked as she leaned back in her chair and looked at the time.

"Mhm?" She asked back, sitting straighter now and paying full attention to me.

"I have something to er... tell you.." I mumbled, I couldn't believe I'd waited actually this long. She nodded for me to continue "I... er, I got into N-Y-U." I smiled

Soon a smile crawled acrossed her face and she flung herself at me, her arms wrapping tightly around my shoulders "Oh, I'm soo proud of you!" She said, sobs obvious in her voice.

"Oh whew." I sighed as she sat back "I figured you'd be like, super pissed or something!" I laughed.

"NO WAY! My little girl got into New York U!" She beamed.

"Good." I laughed, leaning into Matt's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I just want to give super lots of love to all my readers. I JUST posted chapter nine like a few days ago, and it already has nine readers! I'm like so freaking amazed at how much reading is being done with this! I'm so happy people like it, and I'm really really happy that you keep reading :)

LOOOVEEEE and Skittles to all who read and also those who read andcomment :)

xoxoxoxo Jackie