Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

20

Jackie's POV

Bri, Kristy, and I arrived at the beach house and bolted in, bikini's in hand. "I CALL UPSTAIRS BATHROOM!" I shouted and ran up the stairs.

"DOWN STAIRS!" Kristy giggled as Brianna stood in the middle of the room.

"NO FAIR! I cann upstairs too!" She yelled and followed me into the bathroom.

"Bri, you know I love ya' and all but... don't cha' think you should change in a room or something?" I laughed.

She shrugged "We've been friends long enough, plus I've seen you naked before." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"STALKER PERVERT PEDOPHILE!" I laughed as we both stripped.

"Jackie?" I heard Matt call as he knocked on the door. "Kristy said you were in here?" He asked once again.

"Uh yeah, what up babe?" I asked as I slid my bottoms on, covering my chest with my arm as I opened the door "Bri jump in the shower or something." I laughed as she bugged her eyes out as I opened the door.

"WOAH!" Matt laughed as he looked me over "What's goin' on in here?" He smirked.

I slapped his bare chest as he was already in his swim trunks "Changing into a bikini." I smiled as Brianna emerged from the shower in her bikini. "Wanna tie me up please?" I asked, slipping the bikini top over my head and turning.

"You have no idea." Matt growled seductivly.

"Ok then..." I laughed as he tied the straps "Well we can deal with that later." I winked at him and jogged down the hall and stairs, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

I met up with Bri and Kristy in the den, us all in our bikinis. Brian had his eyes glued on Kristy's ass and I laughed "BRIAN keep those eyes in your sockets." I giggled.

"Yeah I know right?" Jimmy laughed and nudge Brian's shoulder and he shook his head.

"Hm? What about my eyes?" He asked as he looked up.

We all laughed "Stop staring a hole into Kris' ass." Zack laughed and I looked over.

"GEEN!" I shouted and tackled Gena to the floor, who was in a wicked cute monokini.

"LESBIAN FOUR WAY!" Brianna shouted and fell down ontop of Gena and I, who were hugging on the floor.

"You look so skinny!" Gena looked me over as I sat back on my feet while Kristy and Brianna calmed down. "You two are freaking crazy." Gena laughed and hugged them both.

"Thankies, but I'm trying to gain weight back." I smiled as we all stood up.

We turned to the guys and noticed them all biting their bottoms lips. We linked arms and smiled "Take a picture, because you won't see no action." Kristy smiled and tugged us to the backyard.

We heard five sets of footsteps following us. "Uh... Why are you in a mono by the way?" I asked Gena as we followed Bria and Kristy.

"Because Zack didn't want any guys looking at me." She laughed as we passed a guy who obvioulsy didn't catch the whole idea and was staring at Gena.

"Eyes back in the head mister, or her boyfriend'll kill you." I laughed and skipped with Gena, causing him to smile.

"Dear God, men are pigs." Kristy laughed and dipped her toes into the water. "AH!" She sqealed as the water rushed over her feet.

I laughed as Zack ran up behind Gena and threw her over his shoulder and ran into the water "Zack put me down!" She shouted as a wave splashed over her backside "AHH!" She shreiked.

I smiled and stood there with Kristy and Brianna as we all laughed. Well, I was until I felt two hands behind me pick me up. "AH!" I shouted as a familiar back came into view and ran into the water "MATT!" I shouted as he kept running.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed as one of his hands rested on my upper thigh.

"Not yet." He laughed and stopped "OK!" He shouted and dropped me into the water.

I grabbed onto his hand and yanked him down so he was on his knees. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the cheeck "If I didn't love you so damned much I'd kill you for that." I laughed as my hair stuck around my face.

He reached up and brushed it away "Good, because I don't want to die." He laughed and attatched our lips, standing up.

I wrapped my legs around his middle to keep myself up, and he held my back so I was against his chest. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I fully opened it. My hands trailed down his tattoo'd chest as we stood wading in the water as a few waves crashed at his feet.

We were interrupted by someone knocking Matt over, and sending us both into the water. "AH!" I shouted and stood up, spitting water from my mouth.

Matt knelt infront of me and took my hands, pulling me up and walking us back to the beach. "Who was that?" Matt asked as we sat down, me resting my head on his lap.

"Johnny." Kristy spilled "Woops." She giggled innocently.

"JOHNNY YOU ARE DEAD!" Matt shouted with a laugh and dove up, causing me to fall onto Kristy's lap now, as he ran after Johnny.

Kristy looked down "Ello lovely." She smiled.

"Ello." I smiled back "I'm getting hungry.." I laughed a little at her expression.

"Ok, go eat. We'll bring the guys home and have a Barbeque or something..." Kristy laughed "It's not illegal to eat food."

I rolled my eyes and skipped over to the house. I felt someone grab my arm, and turned around to see Matt looking into my eyes. "Oh, ello lovely." I giggled as he kissed me.

"I hear the apocolypse is coming to town?" He smirked. "I want to cook for you." He whispered and picked me up.

I pretended to think about it. He laughed.

"Yes, I'd love that Mattykins." I giggled and hugged him as he walked us towards the house, kicking up sand and placing small kisses on my face as he walked. "You're so weird."

"You're so kissable." He smiled and kissed my nose "And, I love you."

"I love you too babes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mahahaha! It is officially nine minutes into July 7th. Meaning All Time Low's new album, Nothing Personal, has dropped! MUAHAHA! YES! I cheated, and listened to it on MTV Leaked. It rocks. Go get it. NOW.

Hope you liked my shameless plug :) And most of all, the chapter :) Hehe

xoxoxoxoxo JackyV ;)