Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

21

Jackie's POV*

The next few days at the beach house went well. Everyone was all 'yay you're eating!' to me, and it annoyed me to hell. I mean, buggah come on shut up already.

"You coming?" Zack asked as I sat on the couch, in my pj's, watching TV while they were all going to the beach.

I shook my head and dug into my ice cream. "Why not?" He asked and sat next to me "What's wrong?" He asked, taking note that I was almost finished with the gallon of ice cream we had gotten the previous night.

"What if I told you I was a ..." I paused.

"A what?" Zack asked "There's pretty much nothing secret anymore." He laughed.

"A lesbian."

His face dropped "W-..what?" He asked "You're joking, right? Goofing off? Right?... Oh please be joking?" He asked with a laugh.

"I'm not sure... I don't know... You have to keep this to yourself, but Kristy came out the other day and it kinda got me thinking..." I paused as Matt walked in.

"You comin' babe?" He asked.

There was no doubt I was in totall love with Matt, but I mean... Could I be? That's one of those questions that never really came up before but after what Kristy said...

"I think I'm going to stay back, I'm... tired." I said with a yawn "Can I have a minute with Zack though? Alone?" I asked as Matt smiled and backed out. "I don't know... I know I love him and all but..." I paused as Zack closed his eyes.

"So... you're gay?" He asked.

"Don't put it like that... I Don't even know. Maybe? Bisexual?" I shrugged "I don't know, I've never.." I waved my hands in the air "Thought of it before. It could be possible, right?"

Zack sighed "Yeah, it could be.. but just... you? You're the most boy crazy girl I've ever met!" He laughed but then frowned "Or do you... Kristy?"

I sighed "See, that's it. I don't know what it is but... blech," I stuck my tongue out "I can't place it Zack!" I groaned.

He reached over and rubbed my back "It's okay, don't worry. You'll figure it out hun." He smiled "I'm going to the beach, Kristy's coming. You too?"

I shook my head "Give me some time. I need... Just remember I love him, okay? Don't tell." I called after he left.

I'm bisexual and my brother's going to tell everyone.... Great.

~~~~~~

So that's where I sat all afternoon. Infront of the TV with ice cream. My mind wandered from Matt, to Kristy, and back again around a thousand times before someone jumping on the couch next to me brought me back.

"He kiddo." Kristy smiled.

"Hi Kristy." I smiled and waved "Can I... Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Shoot." She smiled and crossed her legs.

"How did you know you were.. gay?" I asked.

"Ohhh..." She mumbled "Is that what you talked about with Zack? You think you're...?" She paused and looked at me.

I shrugged "I don't know. I've never thought of it until you said something, I mean hell, I love Matt with all my heart. It's just..."

"Being around a lesbian?" She laughed and I nodded "Hey, don't worry about it. It's your sexuality and no one elses. If you like girls and guys, that's cool. And I'm sure it'll be cool with all the guys... the girls? I don't know. I know Brianna's cool about me, so why not you too?" She smiled kindly "Have you ever...?"

I shook my head "No, but lately I've been thinking about it... alot." I laughed "I feel so... so weird. No offense."

"None taken." She laughed and patted my arm "C'mere, settle it. Once and for all."

She moved her head in towards mine and before I knew it, she pressed her lips to mine and cradled my face with her hands. "Krist! What if Matt walks in?" I asked and pulled away, not even noticing the tiny sparks in my stomach.

She laughed "They're all going out for ice cream, since someone ate all of it." She laughed and pulled back in.

After a slight make out, she pulled away again "Anything?"

I groaned and laid back "Take that as a no, then." She laughed "See, you're strai-.."

"Yes." I mumbled into my hands.

"Oh.." Kristy mumbled under her breath "Ok... so you're bisexual, nothing bad. Just..." She paused as the front door opened and Matt bounded in.

He walked over and kissed my forhead "Hello lovely baby of mine." He smiled and peered down into my eyes, almost into my soul practically.

Kristy looked at me, shrugged, and got up, passing by Zack on her way upstairs. "Hi." I smiled and sat up, collecting my thoughts on how in Hell I'd come out with this one.

But before I could open my mouth, Kristy ran back down the stairs "I can't take it anymore!" She shouted and walked over to me, Matt, Zack and the group.

"Take what?" Zack asked as he sat down.

"Matt." She started, getting his attention "I kissed your girlfriend.. and I liked it." She said.

He stared from her to me "You... You... What?" He asked and looked at us.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. I kissed Jackie, and I freaking liked it. I'm Bisexual." She announced with a smile.

"I KNEW IT!" Brianna laughed.

"Well duh you knew it, I told you in tenth grade, idiot." Kristy laughed and eyed me with the 'come on, your turn' look.

"Matt..." I stammered and looked at him.

"Yeah hun?" He asked.

I paused and looked around the room then to Kristy "Kris... I can't.. Not infront of all of them..." I whispered and ran outside to the warm deck, feeling the deck material turn to sand as I ran to the beach, hearing confused voices coming from behind me.

I sat down at the water's edge and took a deep breath "I'm Bi... that's all." I whispered to myself "That's all you have to say, I'm bisexual, but I love you." I paused as a small wave crashed over my feet, as a wave of emotion crashed over my heart. "Matt... I'm bisexual, but I love you with all my heart." I paused as I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

I looked up and saw Matt standing there "Well I'm glad to hear you love me." He laughed nervously.

"Matt you... You weren't supposed to hear that.. yet." I said and stood up quickly, walking away.

"Wait, come back here, Jaclyn, come on wait!" He called out and grabbed my arm.

"What? So you can call me a lesbo? So you can break up with me because I basically enjoyed kissing Kristy?" I asked and ripped my hand from his.

"No. I'm fine with it, and even if you break up with me to go for... a girl," I could see him inwardly cringe. No, Matt wasn't homophobic, he just... he was Matt. M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold, nothing 'bothered' him, but hearing your girlfriend is Bi, isn't the nicest thing ever I bet. "I wouldn't care, I'd still want to be friends." He smiled.

"I know hearing, by accident, that your girlfriend is Bisexual isn't the best thing ever... but I swear Matt I love you." I whispered.

"Baby, I know you do just... do you want a break? To sort this all out?" He asked with concern filled eyes, I looked up at him and crinkled my eyebrows together.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to... y'know, take a break from us, so you can see if you'd rather be with... a girl? I mean, if not then I'm totally happy, but do you?" He asked "Because I don't want you to break up with me after like... a catrillion years a get with Kristy or something." He laughed.

I sighed "I don't want to completely lose you over this, Matt." I whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

"You won't. Take a few weeks, sort it out. I'll be right here, waiting." He smiled.

"Are you sure it won't bother you?" I asked.

He shook his head "No, because I know that whatever decision you make, now, it'll be from your heart. Not just because you got stuck with the wrong.. gender." He said, and again, inwardly cringed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "I'll always love you, Mattie." I smiled and walked with him, not hand in hand, back to the house.

When we entered the house, Kristy had a dress lying on the couch, and she was dressed in a gorgeous dress also.

"You, my dear, are going out tonight." Gena smiled widely "Kristy told us, I hope you don't mind."

"No... " I laughed and walked over to Kristy.

"Cool, because you know we love you no matter what, right?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, thanks guys." I smiled and gave them each a hug, and got lifted into the air by Brian "Ah!" I laughed as he spun me around.

"Bring the straight ones home!" He laughed and set me down.

"Wait. Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

Kristy smiled innocently "A bar.."

"A GAY bar!" Gena jumped around excitedly, earning a glance from Zack "What? I want her to find true love!"

"Ehem?" Matt laughed.

"Well no duh, but just incase." She smirked. "Now, go go! Get dressed."

"Okay, okay stop it miss pushy." I laughed "Zack, don't even go changing pushy around." I laughed and grabbed the clothes before running off to change. This could be fun...

*Matt's POV*

I'm fine. I'm fine, my girlfriend is possibly leaving me for a girl but I'm fine.

Jackie left to go get changed, and for the second time in my life I tuned everyone out until she re-appeared. Stunning as usual. But too bad I wasn't going to be the one kissing those ruby red lips tonight, it'd probably Kristy or some other girl. But I told her to take a few weeks and figure it out, it was my idea. So what could I complain about?

"Wowee!" Brianna smiled and spun Jackie around by her finger "If Matt wasn't right here, and you weren't going to go mingle with a ton of girls, I'd say you're going to get it tonight!" She giggled as Jackie slung a black purse around her shoulder and looked at me.

She walked over slowly and sighed "Thank you.. For understanding this." She whispered and pulled me up by my hand, embracing me in the most love filled hug ever.

"No problem, I want you to be happy. You happy, equals me happy." I smiled as she pulled away and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hold up!! WAIT A SECOND!! Chill your bones! WAIT!!!

Ok, rewind to chapter fifteen. In my authors note what'd I say? If you guess the song that goes with the title yeah? Remember? Well someone did :) :) :) :) And I'm really excited. Because I have a new favorite person in the world!

dasXistXliebeXnicht is my new favorite person in the world! The line was Let's Make A New Start and if you have good knowledge of Avenged Sevenfold songs (or are seriously amazing in general) you know that line is from A Little Piece Of Heaven!!! So congrats!!!!

I hope everone's having a great summer! We're getting drowned in rain so far over here :( but it's brightening up! I have a tan (and despite what people around here say, not everyone is just rusting ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates, but like I said, I have a tan haha. So it takes time to work on. But I have crap loads of updates, and I try to go over them and stuff and keep this to the original thought process line thinger and original... but despite all my efforts, it is getting drama-y. I'll try to go back and fix lots, because I've already re-writted this story a good six or seven times from the original, but it's still good! (in my eyes at least. And that's like a parent telling their kid it's the cutest... you kinda have to haha) But fear not! more updates soon! Or as soon as I can get two or more comments :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo infinity - Jackieeeee