Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

27

*Matt's POV*

We walked in to the living room, where everyone was still staring at the door, and then us as we walked in. I took a seat on another couch, and pulled Jackie down next to me. I cleared my throat and looked around. Zack and Gena were almost in tears trying not to laugh at how rediculous everyone looked, it was pretty comical.

"Guys... we have something to tell you." I said loudly and looked at Jackie.

"We're having a baby." She smiled.

"Excuse me? I think there's something wrong with my ears... what?" Leana asked, rubbing her ears with her hands.

"Yeah..." Jackie laughed "I'm pregnant."

"With his kid?" Jimmy asked, pointing at me.

"Thanks, Jim. And yeah, it's mine." I laughed.

"I am so surprised Zack hasn't killed you yet." Brian smirked "But... congrats."

"Thanks.." Jackie laughed as everyone congratulated us.

We explained how Zack and Gena had known for two months, and Brian said it all explained why Jackie's a fat whale. Gena punched him in the leg for it, since she was closer.

"So we can't tour in April..." Brian sighed "Now what do we do?"

I looked at Jackie and she sighed "Just go tour, everything'll be okay here." She laughed.

"Not when you're due in April, we aren't chancing missing that." Jimmy shouted "No way in hell! My bestie is having a kid, I'm not missing it."

"I don't think any of us are." Johnny looked around to everyone nodding "So the tour is out."

Jackie groaned "If you don't go, I will castrate every single one of you. With a blender, so this never happens again, ok?" She asked "I don't think the girls would be too happy about it."

Jackie glanced at the girls, who were doubled over in laughter "She's pretty serious, though guys.." Lacey giggled "She will."

Brian huffed and pulled out his cell phone, dialing our manager's number "Yeah it's Brian. We're set for the tour ok? Cool... bye." He hung up "No more fighting, we're going."

The room erupted in cheers, one because it was out first major tour, and two because... well... we could. The girls immediatly secluded themselves off into the backyard to talk about... well, God knows what, while the guys all stayed in and talked about the tour. I could hear Jackie laughing outside, and smiled to myself, thinking of a mini version of her. I could picture our kid now, long dark hair, bright green eyes and a quiet attitude. Or, a mini me... Dark brown hair, dark eyes, and a complete terror to the world. I don't think we could have one of those 'just like your sibling kids' and have a miniature Zack, because they weren't blood related... but I've heard of some people getting a kid exactly like a sibling. I'd hate to have a mini Zack... ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. The last bit, is soo true! I'm exactly like my mom's sister, and she got a kind like my mom. It's so freaky...

If I was Zack's siser (wink wink) I'd HATE to get a kid like him. I hear he was a little terror as a kid, haha. I'd go insaaaane =/

I just got back from vacation (no cell service or anything =O) so updates should be a few in the next few days (meaning more than usual lol).

Ok! Off to write some secret stuff ;-] Comments = happy writer.

xoxoxo