Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

35

*Jackie's POV*

"JACKIE WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

I groaned and rolled over, throwing a pillow at Zack's head as he ran for the door. He dodged it and threw it back, nailing me in the ass.

"RUN BAKER! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" I shouted and got up. Deja vu much?

I ran down the hall, watching as Zack jumped down the stairs. I followed his lead and skipped each stair, chasing him into the kitchen. I was full speed as I slid in my socks into something, landing flat on my ass, my head smucking against the floor.

"Ah!" I screeched and sat up, rubbing my head.

"Are you okay?!" Zack asked, kneeling down at my side "Damn I think I broke her..." He mumbled.

"Douche bag!" I shouted and tackled him to the floor "I hate you! I HATE YOU!" I laughed and tickled his sides, the only place he was ticklish.

He laughed and attempted pushing me off him, but he was laughing too hard "Get... get off me!" He laughed, his eyes watering.

"No!" I laughed at how hard he was laughing and kept tickling him. It soon turned into me lying ontop of him with his arms resting on my back, I was nearly back asleep I was so tired.

"You do know you're crushing me?" Zack asked calmly as I stayed ontop of him.

"Yah I don't care. You woke me up, and I'm so tired. And you're really comfy." I smiled into his teeshirt "I blame all the chub."

He poked my side "I am not fat."

"I didn't say fat, someone has a guilty conscience." I giggled as he wiggled under me "Admit it, I'm stronger than you." I smiled.

"HEY IS ANYONE HERE!" I heard the door open and someone ran into the kitchen, slipping on the same spot I did, and ending up next to Zack and I.

I giggled as Matt looked at us with a funny look "MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS! Yay!" I shouted and pulled Matt over, putting my left arm over his chest, and my right was tightly wrapped around Zack.

"Morning." Zack sighed and smiled at Matt.

"Morning." Matt nodded as we heard the door open.

"HEY!"

"DON'T COME IN THE KITCHEN!" Zack shouted as Gena walked in, not slipping.

"Oh God where's my camera!?" She laughed and rummaged through her bag. Surprisingly the guys stayed on the floor as she took a picture. "So uh.... how...?" She asked.

"Zack woke me up, I slipped, he came down to help me. I tickled him and ended up almost falling asleep on him. Matt came i and fell too." I smiled "That's why I'm stuck on the floor with my two favorite boys." I smiled wide again and rested my head back on Zack's chest.

"Why does he get you on him?" Matt pouted.

"Dude, you can have her." Zack groaned and tried to push me.

"NO!" I shouted "I haven't had brother bonding time in SO LONG, I'm not moving." I smiled and moved my arm from Matt and hugged Zack "We need a brother sister day."

"Ok, can we accomplish it after getting off the floor?" Zack asked.

I nodded and got up, with help from Matt. "My ass hurts." I pouted as Matt looked at me "I fell on my ass."

"Pretty damn hard too... do you want anything, Jackie?" Zack asked "I admit, that was a tough fall." He laughed.

"I got it." Matt smiled and reached down, rubbing my ass with his hand.

I laughed "Pervert. I'll take an advil."

"OK! So what are the plans for today?" Gena asked.

"Zack and I are having a silbing day." I smiled and downed an advil. Gena nodded "Unless you need him."

She shook her head "Not today."

"Meany." Zack mumbled.

"What? You don't wan't to spend time with me?" I asked.

"Just kidding, you know I'd love to." He smiled.

"I'm just glad you're feeling better." Matt smiled and wrapped his arms around me "And not still depressed."

"It's hard to stay depressed with you all around here." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning is like the first chapter :) it was too irresistable :) Haha.

Sorry it's short, but I felt like it was needed, something happy.

xoxoxoxoxo Jb

XXX