Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

38

A week has gone by in regular time



"I hate you." I hissed at Ari as we sat outside the dressing room, the guys asked for a minute alone.

"Why? You fucked it all up with your stupid antics in there. How the fuck do you know all that shit about them?" She asked, turning to face me "Do you secretly stalk them?"

I shook my head "I'm not delusional, and I'm not lying when I said I was Zack's sister. I swear to God I am... His mom adopted me when I was nine."

"Babe, when you were nine you got transfered to the orphanage I was in because some American lady's adoption papers fell through." She placed her arm around me "That's how we became such good friends."

I felt tears welling in my eyes "No.... That's not what happened, I'm so sorry but..." I felt something wet fall onto my hand, and something press agaisnt my cheek "What the fuck?" I asked "Did you just kiss me?"

Adi looked at me as if I were crazy "No... I'm not like that."

"Ok..." I mumbled as I felt my hand get warmer "What the fuck..." I looked down at my hand, it felt like something was holding it "This is... this is so weird..."

"Maybe you should go to the hospital, hun. Maybe you're like... I don't know." Adi stood up and pulled me with her, just as the door opened.

"Ok, we've come to a decision." Zack announced as everyone stood behind him.

I gave him a hard look, I could see him.... I really could, like not this Zack, but MY Zack "Zack..." I whispered "Zack why don't you know me?"

"We have to get her to the doctors, she doesn't feel well. So we're gunna leave. Sorry we fucked up your interview, sorry..." Adi apologized.

"Can we at least drive you?" Matt asked.

"No, we're-"

"Come on, pleeaase?" Zack asked.

I gave him a glare as more tears spilled from my eyes, I was more angry than sad so I had no idea why I was crying "Adi.... Adi I don't feel good..."

"We know babe, we're getting you some help." She smiled and talked with someone, but her voice was different now.


(Back to normal POV no more different life)

The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed, my eyes tight shut, and people talking around me. My face was wet, and I once again recognized the voices. I blinked a few times, seeing the faces with the voices, and got angry. If you didn't know someone, and you could fuck with them, why would you be here?

"Jackie?" Zack asked "Oh god.... you're ok!" He smiled.

"What the fuck do you care?" I asked "You don't know me." I shoved him away, placing my head in my hands and crying, I couldn't care less.

I felt someone lift my chin up and looked straight into Matt's eyes "What's that supposed to mean?"

Gena pushed Zack out of the way and sat down next to me, earning a glare from Zack, this wasn't a dream... "Babe, you hit your head this morning. Do you remember that?"

I smiled a little "Yah but.... where's Adriane? The... the... .Where are we?" I asked.

"LA regional, babe." Matt caressed my forehead.

"What's.... What's my last name?" I asked.

Zack bursted out laughing "Baker, duh! What are you on? Acid?"

I smiled and threw myself at him, wrapping my arms around him "GOD ZACK! It's so good to have you back!"

He gave me a weird look "Me back? Sis it's good to have YOU back!" He hugged me tight.

"No... You... None of your remembered me, you were super famous, touring in Australia.... This girl Adriane was living with me there, I never got adopted by Carie, we worked for this journalism thing, and we were interviewing you guys.... You didn't know me at all. So I started naming off things about you and you thought I was crazy! And you called security on me..." I rambled, watching as everyone gave me weird looks "I swear it seemed so real I was questioning my sanity!"

Matt reached over and pulled me onto his lap "I'd never forget you." He whispered in my ear.

"It's not that you forgot me, it's that we never met in the first place." I whispered into his chest.

*Matt's POV*

"It's not that you forgot me, it's that we never met in the first palce." She whispered into my shirt as I hugged her tight.

"I wouldn't be this succesfull without you." I kissed her cheek "Never fall again."

She laughed "I'll try, but.... I fall everyday."

"What the fuck?" Brian asked with a laugh "We're with you twenty-four seven, you never fall!"

I smiled at her as she pressed her lips to mine "I fall for you every day." She whispered in my ear.

"Same here baby." I whispered back as she stayed still on my lap, breathing steady as I just took in being with her. And how horrible the past week was without her... I almost wanted to just stop coming all together because... well... it was depressin that she was just lying there. Not responding to us, not awake.... I was so worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
XXX