Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

44

*Matt's POV*

Jackie was down for the count. The meds the doctor gave her pretty much knocked her unconscious for two days straight, she was like a walking zombie.

"Babe, are you sure you don't want to go?" She asked as I sat down next to her, watching everyone, minus Zack and Gena, leave the bus for a party.

"I'm positive." I smiled, kissing her cheek. I didn't want to leave her while she was this sick.

She groaned "GO. I know you want to." She managed a small smile "Go and have fun for me?"

I laughed and rested her head on my chest, holding her feverish body close to mine "Nope. You're stuck with me.

"I"ll go have fun for you." Gena smiled.

"Geen." Zack glared at her.

"Yes!" Jackie shouted, her voice rough. She'd been in the bathroom barfing constantly, it was doing more than scaring the guys, Gena, and I. But it was the stomach flu, not her bulemia, and she couldn't fake a tempurature that stuck itself at 103.5 for three days straight.

"Naw, Zack's right." Gena smiled as she sunk in her seat.

"Will you people go have fun? That way I can sleep?" Jackie sat up straight and let her head fall to the side "Pleeeaaassee?"

"Ok, I'll go. Zack, come on." Gena stoo up "You heard her."

Zack groaned as Gena pulled him up "Sis, are you sure?"

"As sure as..." She crinkled her eyebrows "As sure as I'm gunna throw up in ten seconds." She got up and quickly, as quick as she could, ran to the bathroom and vomitted.

"Ok, we're off." Gena smiled, and walked off with a reluctant Zack.

I sighed as I heard Jackie brushing her teeth, then she walked back in "Soo.... you going or not?" She asked "It'd be easier to sleep without someone on the bus..."

"You can't guilt trip me into leaving you." I smiled and pulled her gently down onto the couch, settling her into her pile of blankets and pillows she'd aquired over the past few days.

"Yah, I can." She smiled, pouting up at me. The pout. I bit my bottom lip "Seeeeeeee, it's working.." She whispered as she kept it up.

I groaned "You know what?" I asked loudly as she smiled wide "You're evil.... I don't want to leave you, babe. I want to stay here and take care of you."

"I don't need taking care of. All I do is get up, barf, lay down, sweat some more, and barf." She rolled her eyes "And repeat."

I laughed a little as she streatched out on the couch "Alright.... But you have to promise me you'll call if you get lonely, ok?"

She nodded "Yah. I will."

"Promise?"

"Prooommissee." She whined "You know I have no problem bothering you guys."

"You don't bother us." I laughed and grabbed my coat. We were up in New York, it'd gotten cold again. Our tour route was so scattered this year.

"Whatever, have fun, drink for me!" She called as I walked off the bus.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to where I heard everyone talking, it was a band/crew/friends/girlfriend party. I walked over and Zack noticed me.

"Guilted you too?" He laughed.

I nodded "The pout."

"Ohhh harsh." Brian laughed as he passed me a beer.

"Hey, Sanders, where's the fiance?" One of the guitar techs asked me as we all began talking.

"Home... well, on the bus anyways, sick." I sighed.

"Bummer. What's she got?" Matt Berry asked.

"Stomach flu and a serious fever." Zack shook his head "I figured someone should stay with her, but apparently she's on a kicking people out spree." He laughed.

"Awe, dude that sucks." Jason scrunched up his nose "So she's like... puking?"

We all laughed "Yes, Jase, that's the stomach flu." Gena rolled her eyes.

"Just don't catch it." Larry gave us a look.

"She already infected Jimmy." Brian laughed, he had explained the incident, and we all laughed our asses off.

"But my ninja immune system kicked that flu's ass." Jimmy smiled as he downed another beer.

"So anyways." I laughed as we got off the subject and began talking about random things. From set lists to TV shows we were watching now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy I'm writing this again. One problem, I can barely read the screen haha. This computer has such small type.... And I've tried everything to fix it... Plus my eyesight is horrid, even though they say it's fine.

LIARS!

Hope you enjoyed it, even thought Jackie's barfing haha.

xoxoxoxoJb

XXX