Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

62

"It's so damn cold." I muttered as Matt's arm wrapped around my shoulders tight as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Yah well that's Washington for ya'." Brian muttered from behind us "Stupid delays."

I groaned and kept looking at the ground. The guys were in 'disguises' which were just hates, bandanas, and big sunnies. You could spot them a mile away though. Especially Jimmy.

"So where are we going?" Gena asked as she linked arms with me, making it go: Matt, myself, Gena, and then Zack.

"I don't know. Ask the mastermind of your's over there." I nudged my head towards Zack "He knows."

"We're going to a secret show at a bar." He said, his tone annoyed, since it was the trillionth time we asked him.

I was in slouchy jeans, UGGS, a blue flannel shirt of Matt's with a light blue longsleeve under it, with one of Zack's Carhartt jackets on top. If you aren't familiar with Carthartt jackets, here ya' go. Haha. Plus the hood on the jacket was up.

Gena was also in sloucht jeans, kinda like the boyfriend jeans. A purple longsleeve with a black vest over it, a pair of steel toe work boots (it was damn cold), and yet another Carhartt jacket. The guys had too many comfy warm thing kicking around the bus.

Even with Matt's arm around me I still had the chills "We're going to a club, and you dress in dude clothes." Zack laughed as he shook his head a little.

"Hey." I laughed "We're not compromising your identities."

"Yeah, exacly." Gena said in a fake gangsta accent "Look, we can pull this off." She grabbed my hand and jogged up to a group of teenies outside the bar, but not before I pulled Matt's spare Aviators from his back pocket and put them on, since Geen already had a pair of oversized ones on "Hey whatcha all in line for?" She asked, sounding genuinly boy-ish.

"A secret show." One of the girls smiled.

"Oh really?" I asked, attempting Gena's level of 'cool dude talk' "Who's playing?"

"Avenged Sevenfold." A boy looked at me funny "But you wouldn't like them-"

"OH MY GOD AVENGED!" Gena shouted, not girly, but like a boy would be like 'oh yah!'

"You know of them?" The boy asked.

We nodded "Totally shredding band. That guitarist... Zack is a sick dude." Gena smiled, but then turned it into a scowl "Yah well we're guna-"

"I know you!" Some girl from the back of the line shouted "That's Zack and Matt's girlfriends!"

The group erupted into shoutes as Gena and I gave eachother the 'oh shit run!' look "Ah!" Gena screamed as she tripped on her shoe lace "Stupid fuckin' steel toes." She muttered as I picked her up, running towards where the guys had entered while kids chased us.

"WE AREN'T COOL!" I shouted as they chased us around the corner, Gena and I just laughed, running away from fans. Something we never thought we'd do.

We had run the block about twice before we noticed deeper voices with us. I glanced back "Matt?" I asked as he grabbed me by the waist "Yay! We're saved!"

I looked over as Zack grabbed Gena and the two guys booked it for the back door, which Jimmy had held open "You girls are so dead!" Matt shouted as Jim slammed and locked the back door.

They set Gena and I down and we fell to the floor, catching our breath and laughing uncontrolably "THAT WAS SO WICKED!" I laughed, collapsing onto Gena's lap as she fell onto my back.

"Yea!" She giggled, tossing the hood of her jacket off her head "That was amazing!"

Matt and Zack rolled their eyes and walked away, leaving us to laugh our asses off on the floor.

~*~

"So, you two learned your lesson?" Zack asked as Gena and I sat in the dressing room, our legs killing us from running.

"Ya- ow!" I pouted as Matt tossed an ice pack onto my sore thighs.

"You aren't getting any tonight." Jimmy laughed as Matt sat down next to me.

"Yah sure." Matt rolled his eyes.

I pushed him away "He's right. My legs hurt too much."

"Yah, it's like we ran a fuckin' marathon." Gena cringed, rubbing her legs with a heating pad "Oww...."

"I hate fans." I grumbled as I rested into Matt's arms "They're evil little demons."

"But they're our evil little demons that support our travelling habits." Zack smiled as Geen and I had to agree.

"So no more thinking you can outsmart our genous fans?" BRian asked.

"You got that right buck-o." I sighed "I think my legs may fall off."

"Same here." Gena laughed, highfiving me.

"Yah, well... meet you on the bus!" Zack smiled, running out of the room, each one of the guys on his heels.

"FUCKERS!" Gena shouted, giving me a pained look "This should be complicated."

"Oh tell me about it." I laughed, attempting to stand "I have an idea." I pulled out my cellphone and called Jason Berry, who had been rigging the stage tonight.

"Hello, Jason Berrizzllee at your service?" He answered.

"Hey Jase, can you and Matthew come help Gena and I? The guys up and left up and... we can't walk." I giggled a little as I heard him sigh.

"Ok, we'll be right there." He hung up as Gena and I highfived.

"Zack's gunna kill us." She smiled.

"I know. But it'll make them jealosu and they'll never leave us again." I smiled.

"Do you always have these awesome evil plans?"

I nodded "I'm Zack's sister." I smirked as Jason and Matthew walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Buahahahhaha I can so see Jackie and Gena running away from fans and the guys saving their asses lol!

Hope you like it :) comments are wonders of nature!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX jB

XXX