Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

64

I sighed as Zack held my hand tight. "So Matt didn't want to come? That's really fucked up." Zack huffed under his breath as I bit my lip "Jackie?.... You did tell him right?..." I bit my lip a little harder "AHFUCK!" Zack threw his hands into the air "I knew I should have called him!"

"Miss Baker." Doctor Sheilds smiled, she had been my doctor throughout the first pregnancy, and was the first to call and give her apologies and send flowers.

"Actually." I smiled as she shook my hand, I held up my left hand "Mrs. Sanders."

She beamed "Congratualtions! How was the ceremony?" She asked.

"In Vegas." I laughed as she nodded "We couldn't wait, but we're going to have a proper second wedding back here." I smiled.

"Oh, have you set a date?" She asked as she filled out some paper work.

"Not yet, but when we do, expect an invite." I smiled as she looked at Zack "This is my brother, Zack. He brought me once before when Matt was out of town."

"I remember, hello." She shook Zack's hand.

"Do you want me to come in?" Zack asked, placing his hand on my shoulder as Doctor Sheilds was momentarilly distracted by a nurse with a quiestion.

"If you want, just close your eyes." I laughed as he nodded, taking my hand.

"You know I love you, sis." He smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder while we walked into the small room behind Dr. Sheilds.

"Alrighty, you can put this on and I'll be right back." She smiled, handing me a hospital gown.

I nodded as she closed the door. I looked at the bathroom door and walked in, quickly changing "You've seen my ass so don't freak if this damn thing get's all crazy..." I laughed as I walked out.

Zack rolled his eyes as I sat up on the table "Are you nervous?" He asked, scooting his chair closer so he was at my side and was in perfect position so he had no view whatsoever of down there.

"A little," I laughed as he took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

There was a knock on the door "Al set?"

"Yep." I called out and Dr. Sheilds walked in.

"Let's check you." She smiled as Zack instinctively closed his eyes.

~*~

I slapped Zack's arm as he opened the car door for me "Fucking asshole." I hissed and climbed in, slamming the door on my own accord as he got in the driver seat.

"Don't be mad at me, get pissed at Matt." He turned the radio up.

"I'm not mad." I smiled a little as he squeezed my hand on the center console.

"Congrats."

I smiled wide "I think he's gunna kill me." I laughed a little.

"He pretty much knows." Zack shrugged "He won't be mad. He might kill you from hugging you though..."

I rolled my eyes and turned up the radio as Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha came on. I danced in my seat and sang along as Zack pulled his hat further down on his head and put on a huge pair of sunglasses, "Do I embarass you?" I asked.

"Not at all." He mumbled and slouched down in his seat as we drove through downtown.

I opened my window and stuck my head out "Hey peoplr! Zacky Vengeance listens to Kesha!" I shouted as people looked, realizing it really was Zack.

"If you weren't carrying my future neice or nephew..." He muttered under his breath as we turned onto Matt's road.

I smiled and hugged his arm "I still loves you Zacky Bear." I smiled and hopped out of the car, sprinting to the door and knocking like crazy "Matthew Charles Sanders open up the goddamn door for your wife!" I shouted, placing a hand on my hip as I waited, Zack still getting over his embarassment as he took his time walking.

The door flung open "What's wrong? Where did you go this morning?" He asked.

I ran up to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist, kissing him all over. He stumbled back but caught himself "I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WHEN I TELL YOU!" I shouted between kisses as he kissed me back.

"Depends... " He gave me a look and set me down infront of the couch "Are you cheating? Are you divorcing me? Did you kill someone?"

"No, no, and no!" I laughed "We're having a baby!" I jumped in one spot as plopped down onto the couch as Zack walked in.

"Matt..." Zack warned.

"Are you ok?" I asked as Matt stared at me "Babe, say something... you're scaring me... if you're mad, please... don't hate me? I was just scared.."

"I'm not mad. I'm just thinking of a way to jump your bones without hurting our offspring." He smiled, pouncing onto the couch and smothering me as I giggled.

He kissed all over my face and down my neck as I pulled his face to mine, attatching our lips "I love you." I smiled "Are you happy?"

He laughed "Happy? I don't think that even covers this." He pulled me up onto his lap, hugging me tight but not over tight "Oh my god we're gunna have a baby..."

"I'm gunna be an uncle.." Zack smiled.

"I'm gunna be a mommy!" I smiled, hugging Matt "We need to.. oh wait! We're married!" I laughed as Matt looked up at Zack.

"I'm gunna be a dad." Matt smiled as Zack came over, giving him a one armed man hug.

"Congrats brother in law." Zack laughed as Matt's face glowed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lala... A BABAY!!! Yay!!! I'm exited.... i want a little bundle of joy! Haha :)

xoxoxoxoxox Jb