Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

65

My hands rested on my stomach as I walked around the house, Matt and my house, again. I smiled, everything was going right... again, haha.

"Hey, where is the crib?" Matt asked as he ran into the kitchen "It's gone!"

I laughed "It's in the nursery, where it has been since..." I paused.

"Oh, ok." He stopped for a second, walking over and placing his hands on my still-not-showing, stomach "Hiiiiii." He knelt down and lifted my shirt, kissing my stomach "This is your dad-"

"No!" I laughed "Put your hands over your mouth, and go Chhkk, Luke, chhhkk, I am your father.. chhkk." I giggled as Matt kissed my stomach again.

"Your mommy is a little crazy. But you'll love her." He smiled, his brown eyes looking up at me "She's really pretty, too. And doesn't cook half bad."

I rolled my eyes "We need to start making a playlist of songs to play on my belly when it becomes a bump."

"Ok. What music should we influence our littl rascall with?" He asked, looking at my stomach "I think..."

"Something classic." I warned as his mouth formed the shape for an 'A'. He pouted.

"We're classic." He laughed "Ok, daddy over and out." Matt kissed my stomach and slowly stood up.

"Old man." I laughed "Or was that romantic?" He kissd up my arm, making his way to my lips.

"You decide." He smiled, pulling me to him by my lower back "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled "You won't love me when I start showing."

"Hun, you know I will." He rolled his eyes and turned me so his hands rested on my stomach "I'll love doing this, holding you and our baby at the same time until it's born..."

"I can't wait." I smiled, resting my head on Matt's chest "When's the madness begin?"

"Any second... they're all coming over. Even Jason and Matt." He kissed the back of my head.

"HELLO FUCKING PARENTS-TO-BE!" I heard a familiar voice from the living room and ran out "I can't wait until you waddle." Zack opened his arms as I ran up to him.

"Yah because you won't be the only fat ass." I laughed.

"Babe," Gena placed her hand on Zack's shoulder "You put yourself into that."

I smiled and ran up to Brian "BRIAN HI!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Hey Momma to be." He smiled and hugged me, leaning down to my stomach "Just to let you know, this is the voice of the greatest guitarist ever."

I pushed his face away "You and Zack... you're going to confuse this poor baby! Slash is the best guitarist." I smiled as both Zack and Brian gave me hurt looks "Oh you know I'm just fucking! You two are the best."

"We know you're fucking, hence you're knocked up!" Jimmy reached out, pulling me into his arms "Congrats!"

I smiled "Well where's my second half? He helped." I laughed as Matt walked out "Speak of the sexy devil."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me "Awe, they talk about the mother having a glow... but Matt's all shiny too!" Gena giggled as she stole me from Matt's arms, hugging me tight "You'll be too fat for that soon."

"Once again." I laughed a little with a small shrug "At least Matt's used to me being fat."

"Babe.." Matt sighed as my eyes welled up "Shhh, c'mere."

"Awe sis." Zack came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"GOD!" I laughed sniffling back tears "If I wasn't about to cry, this love is will make me!" I laughed from between the two giant men "If you can give a midget some air..."

"Sorry, sorry." They both backed up as I laughed.

"Anyways! Are we going to eat food or... what?" I asked as Brian fist pumped and ran to the backyard.

"FUCK YES! FOOD!" Gena smiled "Let's start pumping food into that baby!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me out back.

"Bye hun." I blew a kiss to Matt.

"Bye babe." He caught it and blew one back as Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny started talking to him, while Jason and Matt Berry followed Gena, Brian, and I outside.

"So, soon you'll be a whale?" Jason laughed as I sat down ontop of Gena.

"Yes." I laughed.

"She doesn't get huge." Gena rolled her eyes "Shut up. She get's... big ish. But not like most girls."

"Thanks." I laughed as Jason rolled his eyes.

"This is all we need, another Matt running around... the kindergarten teachers'll be fucked up and knocked up."

"EW! My little baby won't fuck teachers... it'll be a girl, anyways." I smiled.

"Then all the boys will have broken hearts, and you two'll have grey hair sooner than you think..." Zack walked out "She'll give you a run for your money."

I smiled as the rest of the crew walked out "It's gunna be a boy." Matt smiled and sat down next to me.

"NO!" I shouted "It's a girl, I feel it." I smiled, patting my stomach.

"Oh really? It's not even sure what it wants to be yet." Matt rolled his eyes.

"Maybe you'll have a hermephrodite." Mattie Berry piped up.

I gave him a confused stare "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I shook my head as I stared at him.

"What are you staring at?" He asked.

"I'm looking for the hole where the aliens inserted the straw to suck your brains out." I shrugged.

"They used the plumbing." Gena elbowed me as I broke down laughing.

"That's a lot of sucking..." I giggled.

"You two are sick... that child, boy or girl, will be calling people dicks by the age of-"

"OHHH GOD!" The entier yard groaned as I smiled.

"I'm going to be a mother, I'm above that now." I smiled proudly and it was as if the entire yard sighed "But for fun... Dick two! I need food!"

Gena and I giggled as Brian brought over some 'pregnant' safe food over to me "Here."

"Glad you know your nickname." Jason looked over at Brian skeptically.

"Fuck..." Brian mumbled.

"Hey! NO swearing around my baby, Dick two."

He pointed at me and sighed, shaking his head as he waked away "I love you too!"

"Yah, sure." Brian rolled his eyes as he went back to talking to Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe they're so cute :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

XXX