Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

67

I laid there in bed, on my side, Matt's arm draped around my waist, his hand lying on my stomach as he subconsiously moved his fingers out and in. I sighed and closed my eyes, he'd been asleep for four hours, and I hadn't been able to even fall asleep for a minute. My mind was wondering from trying to get to sleep, to thinking about naming the baby, back to 'why aren't I asleep yet?'.

"Babe..." Matt mumbled, his voice low and groggy "Why are you awake?"

I tried to stay quiet so he'd think I was asleep and go back to sleep "When you're awake," he paused, I could feel him shift so he was hovering over me but not making eye contact "Your toes wiggle."

I paused and concentrated on my feet, my toes were wiggling "I'm sorry I woke you up.." I whispered as he kissed my neck.

"No, it's ok. Why are you awake?" He asked again "Is everything alright?"

I nodded "Everything's fine, I'm just... My mind is going too fast to sleep. I need to stop thinking about so many things." I laughed as he pulled me closer, growling into my skin.

"I can take your mind off of whatever it is you're thinking of." He lightly brushed his lips against my sweet spot on my colalr bone, causing every nerve in the area to go berzerk "Hmm?" He mumbled against my skin, the vibrations from his lips against my skin making my figners tingle.

"Matt..." I mumbled, turning to face him. My eyes were half shut, I was so tired but I couldn't sleep.

His hand grazed my cheek as he pulled my to him, pressing our lips together "Sleep, there's nothing to think about." He whispered.

I laughed "Well now I have to think about fucking you because that wasn't nice to do to a hormonal pregnant woman." I laughed as Matt placed his warm hands on the small of my back.

"Then my plan worked." He smirked, pressing his lips against mine as he moved ontop of me, carefull of the bump I called a stomach.

~*~*~

I opened my eyes and streatched out, sticking my feet out of the disheveled covers as the sun shined through the window, a perfect morning. "Told you." Matt grunted as he kissed my side. His eyes were closed and he quickly shoved his face into the covers "I'm so tired."

"Me too." I laughed "Prgnant sex is hard."

"It's not that." He laughed "I could do that all day, and you know it."

"Yah, that's the problem." I laughed "Some people in this world wear out, and it's all because of men like you." I smiled and pulled the covers and burried my head into the fluffy pillow "I think I need a nap."

"You just woke up." Matt laughed.

"You said you were tired first." I poked his side as he slowly crawled his awy up to me, pressing his lips against mine.

"Yeah, and I said I could do this all day. And by this I meant you." He rubbed his hands on my stomach slowly as his lips danced with mine.

"Mmmm, and I said you wear me out." I laughed "I love you so much, Matt. But really."

"Awe come on, you don't even have to do anything, I can have all the fun." He smirked evilly as his lips trailed down my bare chest "And I sure as fuck missed this." His hands rested on my breasts "Not that I don't like them when you aren't pregnant."

"Thank you." I laughed, tilting my head backwards as he kissed down to my stomach "I don't think mini us enjoyes the company."

"What?" Matt asked "Does it feel weird? I'm sorry.." He apologized and moved up to me again "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes "Surprisingly, nothing about sex with you is uncomfortable. Even though-"

"The things we accomplish defies science." He smiled.

"Yah, because some things in life shouldn't fit places they go." I laughed as he kissed my neck lightly "I'm hungry."

Matt laughed against my skin "I knew that was coming. I'll go make breakfast. You stay here, I'll come get you when it's ready."

I nodded and watched as he pulled on some basketball shorts and a wifebeater and left the room. I got up and began dressing, pulling still blonde hair into a bun. I had roots, but no one would dye it for me since I was pregnant, so I'd have to deal with them.

I was pulling my shirt over my head, finishing up, when I bent over and grasped my stomach, letting out a surprised shout.

"Ohhh my god!" I shouted, my eyes wide as my hand rested on my stomach.

I heard footsteps and shouting and Matt soon rushed in, nearly falling over as he skidded to a stop infront of the doorway "What's... what's wrong?" He asked, looking me over with panic ridden eyes.

"I think..." I paused as he walked over, "Our baby just kicked me."

His face washed with relief "Oh my... really?" He asked and I nodded "Well then, we must have disturbed it with our little party last night." Matt kissed my temple "Come on, sit downstairs and keep me company."

I nodded and slid on some slippers, letting Matt lead the way down the stairs to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe, and MMMM haha.

hope you liked, comments are love :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

XXX