Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

69

I sighed as I tossed my numerous shopping bags onto the bed, there was no sign of Matt around the entire house.

"Seriously... where do these men keep going?" I groaned, pulling out my cell and a blank text screaan.

Not nagging, just curious, where are you? -VengeanceBitch

I sent it and left my phone on the dresser as I began folding things and putting them away. It vibrated and I picked it up, loooking over the screen.

Zack and I ran out on errands, do you want anything to eat? -Shadz

I laughed and leaned against the dresser.

Do you remember I'm pregnant? And yah, anything's fine with me. You and Zack know more about restrictions that I do.

I set the phone back down and starting picking through more clothes. "Hmmm.. I'm gunna wear this." I smiled and took out my new favorite shirt ever.

I slipped off my old one, and just as I had it off, my phone vibrated, I ignored it and put the new shirt on. Smiling at myself in the mirror "Oh yeah, bitches." I laughed and went through the rest of my new things and put them away. I had also bought a I'm making a human. Whatd you do today? shirt, I had too much fun with Gena.

I walked over to my phone and slid it into my shorts pocket, forgetting about the text, and walked downstairs "Ok, so baby is hungry." I patted my tummy as I felt pressure, a small kick "Stop complaining I'm hurrying." I laughed to myself and opened the fridge. I bent over and looked into it, taking out some lettuce, dressing, carrots, cucumbers, celery, and some other salad stuff. I set it all out on the counter and began concaucting a really good looking salad.

I slid my plate onto the table as I heard the front door open "HELLOOO?!" Zack shouted.

"Kitchen." I yelled back.

"Where else... fat ass." Zack muttered, plastering a cheesy smile on his face as he entered "Just kidding, love you sis." He wrapped an arm around me shoulder and read my shirt "Harsh."

"Yet true." I smiled, looking around as Zack set a box infront of me "Where's Matt?"

"Uh..." Zack looked around "He was right behind me.." Zack opened the kitchen door "Probably peeing."

"I'm the pregnant one, and I don't even have to piss that much." I laughed. Zack sat down and slowly picked at my salad as I opened the box "Hmmm what's this?" I asked, picking up a shirt.

"We were having it made special, because... well, how else hould you rock a pregnancy?" Zack smiled as I held up the Future Shadows/Vengeance shirt. I smiled, it had an arrow pointing to my stomach "And there's more."

I dug through the box and picked up a onesie. It had Vengeance Undergrad written on the front "Vengeance Undergrad?" I asked.

"I'm starting a clothing line, Vengeance University." Zack smiled "First thing I designed."

"Awe, I feel special... and so does future baby." I patted my tummy.

Matt rushed into the kitchen "Did you get my text?" He asked.

"Ohhh yah! Sorry, I was changing when it came through and I totally spaced." I laughed "Why?"

"Well... Never mind." He shrugged.

"NOOO tell me!" I smiled and took out my phone.

Just bumped into your mom, what do I say?

My jaw dropped "Wh-what?" I asked.

"She was in one of the stores, and... well... she asked how you were." Matt said quietly as he sat down.

"What'd you say?" I asked "Did you tell her we're married and expecting?"

"No..." Matt sighed "I uhm.... well half of that."

"What half?" I asked skeptically.

"The married half." He looked up "Why?"

I shrugged "I dunno, what'd she say? Why the fuck is she in LA anyways?"

"She said congrats, and she's here for... well, I don't really know she didn't say. But do you think we should have her over or something? She is your mother."

"She did give me up at birth to be put through a life of home hopping. If it wasn't for Zack's mom, I would have never turned out so thankfull. I resent my mom for doig that, but I admire her courage. I don't really want her over."

Matt nodded "Ok."

"Why? Did you invite her over?" I asked.

"No, no. We just swapped numbers 'cos she wanted to talk to you." Matt laughed, smacking Zack's hand as he picked more of my salad "Do you like your gifts?"

"Like? I loved them, the mini Shadows/Vengeance is amazing..." I beamed.

"Oh there's more." Zack laughed from his seat beside me, shoving the box once again at me.

I reached in and pulled out a small, baby sized baseball hat with a V on the front with a halo around the bottom, like an upside down Aneheim Angels sign but minus the A part. I laughed "Awe too cute." Zack tapped the box "Oh jeez, this baby is already spoiled."

"We have more to do, don't worry." Zack kissed my cheek.

"Yes, a movie and junk food night...." I smiled.

"Or at least you get to watch us eat junkfood." Matt patted my hand across the table as he ulled something from the box "This is for the crib."

He held up a blanket with tiny deathbats all over it, and something stitched in italic letters in the middle.

Sleep like Shadows, wake with a Vengeance.

I giggled and held it against my face "I might steal it."

"It's for our baby." Matt laughed "The guys down at the teeshirt shop designed it specially for the baby when they heard."

"Awee, so many people that I don't know care about our baby." I laughed "Speaking of.... We should think of names."

Matt nodded "I pick boy names you pick a girl name." He smiled.

"We each pick both, you biased son-of-a-bitch." I snickered as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, Shadows Vengeance... I was on a teeshirt making site and I started making designs up, that snowballed into sketching designs haha. Oh boy, where'd my reality go? LOL

hope you liked it :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

XXX