Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

7

*Jackie's POV two months later. June 13th.*

My cast thing was off and had been for a few weeks now, almost eight. My knee was somewhat sore but it was for the most part normal again. Or, as normal as it ever was going to be. To celebrate Zack, Matt, myself and Zack's girlfriend Gena decided to go out dancing at a club. Okay, well the guys were in for the drinking, but Gena and I, being as close as we'd become in the past few weeks they'd been dating, were in for the dancing. I had gone out and gotten snakebites, and my nose piercing done a few weeks into being bored with a cast. I had always wanted them, but never actually had the time or gumption. And Gena was the one to take me, like I said we were becoming very close.

My outfit was mostly simple things I had kicking around my closet: a short, tight, dark wash denim miniskirt; a red halter top; red heels; and black accesories. Gena was pretty much the same but differently colored: short, tight orange mini skirt; black tank top; black heels; and orange accesories. The guys were in typical sleveless shirts and jeans with sneakers.

We walked into the club, Matt and Zack getting us in the back way since they knew one of the guys at the door. The music was blaring as we walked up to the bar, Gena and I with fake ID's in hand and ordering a few shots of whatever the guys got. The bar tender looked at us funny but, without carding us handed over our shots.

A few dozen rounds later, I was on the floor with some random guy. The music was running through my entire body as my head buzzed around from the alcohol. His hands were running all over my body and our hips were moving together to the beat of the bass. I reached my hands over my head and pulled him closer as he brushed his lips acrossed my neck. I giggled as he whispered something in my ear, I didn't know what but the next thing I did know was his hands on my butt.

I laughed and kept dancing, loving the buzzing in my head.

*Matt's POV*

So I was drunk. But seeing your girlfriend of two months grinding into some random guy on the dance floor can sober you up pretty quick. Zack even noticed my expression and ordered another round. I gripped my hands tighter aroung my beer bottle as he grabbed her ass.

I could hear her giggles from acrossed the room as they continued dancing, her not protesting at all. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see Zack staring at me.

He handed me another beer and I shoved it back "You need to be drunk tonight." He said as I then took the beer, knowing he was right. I couldn't get angry, she was hammered and if I was that far gone I'd probably be forgetting everything also. But what she did next made Zack and myself almost drop our drink flat on the floor.

She turned around and kissed him. Not a 'oh sorry our lips brushed' kiss, a full-on-tongue-action-make-out-session kiss. Even worse, the dude pulled her closer and they kept grinding into it, like what the actual hell? Zack scanned the room for Gena, and found her talking to some friends at a table, he sighed. Lucky he was that Gena was sober enough not to freaking make out with a random dude. They soon parted and Jackie stumbled her way through the crowd until she sat next to me at the bar.

"Hey." I said, as she just rested her head in her hands.

"Hi." She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes glazed over but damn she looked effing hot anyways.

Her hair was messed up slightly, and you could smell her purfume from about a mile away. She ordered another drink, strawberry something or other. She got it and picked off the lime that the guy 'stupidly' put on it as she said. I laughed in spite of her and leaned against the bar. "So, having fun babe?" I asked.

She looked up at me and cocked her head "Uh..." She looked at me and then the dance floor, for what I don't know "Yes." She smiled and walked off.

"Where are you goin?" I asked.

"To find someone who wants to dance, becuase you're a dead beat, Matt. Really." She said in the most let down tone I'd ever heard. Which made my heart break in two. Was I really a dead beat? I didn't try to be, but I wasn't going to go grind a random girl.

So to prove I wasn't a dead beat, I followed her onto the floor. I could see a giant smirk crawl it's way acrossed her face as she saw me. "Hey sexy, what are you doing out here all alone?"

Jackie turned her head to the side and came face to face with a guy. In a non gay way, he was hot. Hotter than me for that matter. His hands snaked around Jackie's waist as he grabbed her, Jackie laughed.

"Hands off my girl." I said, walking over to them and placing my hand lightly on Jackie's arm.

"Sorry..." He mumbled and walked away.

Jackie smiled at me as we started grinding to the music, her one free hand in the air as she took multiple gulps of her drink. My hands wrapped to the front of her as she closed off all space between us with one swift movement. I could feel my pants tighten as she let out a giggle as my hands found bare skin on her stomach. "You sneaky man!" She smiled and turned around, now creating space between us. She dipped her finger into her drink and stuck it in her mouth, sucking off the strawberry liquid. I felt a stampead of butterflies attack my stomach as her wet lips glimmered in the flashing lights. She took her finger from her mouth and seductivly licked her lips "Mmm, strawberries." She giggled.

I couldn't even contain it any more. I leaned my face in and attached our lips, tasting the strawberry flavoring on her lips as we kissed. She pulled back as the music died down and she looked up at me "What time is it?" She asked, sounding so cute as she tried to scream over the now loud song on the speakers.

"Like...2 a.m." I responded, pulling her closer so I wouldn't have to yell. Not chancing the music to suddenly stop and one of those awkward 'you being the only one talking' moments. Those sucked.

"We should get going.." She muttered, the only way I knew was that she was still close to my ear as she said this.

"Alright, let's go find Zacky and Gena." I said before she pulled me off the floor, I leaned back and looked at her lower back. I'd never noticed she had a tattoo there... a Death Bat even.

"When's this from?" I asked, brushing my hands over the bare skin as she stopped to talk to Gena.

She smiled at something Gena said before turning to find Zack, ignoring my questiong. She finally found Zack, right where I left him at the bar and informed him we were leaving. They hugged and said goodbye's before she continued pulling out the back door, not even pausing a moment as we stepped outside.

"When's that tattoo from?" I asked as we slowed to a brief walk, her house wasn't too far from here so we had all walked. Never thinking that the possibility of us getting drunk would happen. Oh no, not us. HA.

She looked at me with a hazy look in her eyes "I love how you're the only guy who hasn't noticed that before." She smirked "How many times have I been in a bikini infront of you, and you haven't looked?" She asked.

"All the time." I laughed.

"Too classy Matt, too classy." She smiled, intwining our arms furthur as she started to sway from side to side.

"Woah, easy there. Don't fall on your face." I laughed as she tripped over something and barely caught herself before she fell.

She laughed drunkenly and stood up straight, brushing her short skirt down over whatever it covered. Barely anything if you asked me. I laughed as she reached down, making sure that her skirt didn't rise up anymore, and unlatched her shoes, taking them off but scowling at me as she stood "Stop being so tall, I feel short." She laughed.

"Hmm... we could fix that." I smiled and picked her up, her feather light body resting easily in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I rested my hands together under her butt. She rested her head on my shoulder and let out a long sigh, the smell of her purfume over powering the strawberry scented drink that was still on her breath. I smiled as she kissed my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked playfully.

"For being the strong, super awsome boyfriend you are to me. I don't think anyone else would actually carry me home this drunk." She laughed and flunked her head back down on my shoulder.

"It's because I love you so much." I smiled and opened Zack's front door with the spare key they so wonderfully hid in the lamp post.

I walked into the dark house and set Jackie down. Big mistake. Suddenly I heard a crash and a quiet 'ouch'. I let out a short laugh and flicked the lightswitch on. Jackie was on the couch, legs in the air and face in a cushion.

"Forgot that big couch was there?" I laughed as I walked infront of her.

She smiled up at me "Likin' the view?" She giggled and rolled onto her side, bringing her feet down in an awkward manner that looked painfull.

She laid flatly on the couch and I just sat infront of her. I looked at her legs and noticed her knee was still a bit bruised, probably would act up more now. I sighed as I watched her sit up and rest her arms on her knees, my eyes instinctivly traveling to her chest. I closed my eyes and shook my head, looking back up at her face as she just looked at me. "Hm?" I asked.

"Nothin' just watching you." She smirked playfully and grabbed my hands, pulling me up on the couch with her.

She dragged my hands to her hips and I let my fingers curl around her thin frame. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck "I loves you too." She whispered in my ear as I flipped us over, so I wouldn't crush her.

Her eyes shut and she fell down. I almost fell off the couch in fear as she did, but then she looked up at me and laughed "SCARED YOU!" She smiled, lying her head down on my chest as I ran my hands through her hair gently.

"Yes, that you did." I laughed, my heart rate calming down from the shock.

I felt her breathing steady out as she fell into a drunken sleep, I let my own eyes drift shut as I joined her. The last vision I had was her wrapping her small arms around me to hold on, and the last thing I felt before I fell asleep was her head rising and falling with my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw. I loved this one.
Vacation is over, so that means school =O oh no! But I will try try try to get another update or two out before the weekend's over! And then some during the week!! <33

xoxo