Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

77

*Matt's POV*

We arrived at the bar after getting a text from the girls saying they were having a bbq that night. We agreed to be home by six. So... drinking at three sounds good, right?

"Dude, whatcha having?" Zack smacked my arm.

"Uh... beer." I shrugged and turned around as my eyes scanned the dance floor. The cold drink was placed in my hand as my eyes fell on a girl who was walking towards me.

"Dude." Brian hit my arm "Riinnnggg finger." He muttered before walking off with everyone else. Great bunch of friends they are... damn it.

"Hey." She smiled, her tight black dress covering nothing but the illegal to show things.

"Hi." I muttered, taking a swig of beer.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked "My dreams, maybe?" She ran her blood red nails down my arm. Not even one goosebump.

"No." I shook my head as he lips parted for a moment, then her pearly white teeth clamped onto her bottom lip. I looked into her eyes, they were icey blue.

"Why so tense?" She asked, sitting down, her long brown hair tickling my arm, bring on the goosebumps now. Fuck...

"No reason." I muttered "So uhm... yah, you shouldn't be here."

"Why is that?" She asked "A sexy man like you shouldn't be here all alone, without a girl." She smiled, pressing her body close to mine. Usually, back in the day, my hands would have been all over a girl like her. But right now I felt like I was about to vomit.

"I'm not here alone, I'm with some friends." I moved away.

"Oh, really? Cute friends?" She smiled.

"Well... I don't know, I'm a guy, it'd be weird if I thought they were cute." I laugehd at her stupid question "One of them is my wife's brother though."

She didn't stop "Oh really? Is she here?"

"Nope, home with the kids, planning a cookout with the girls for when we all get home." I smiled as she began backing off.

"So you wouldn't want some no-strings-attatched fun?" She pouted a little "No one would ever know." She whispered.

"Yah actually... I would." I nodded and stood up, paying for my drink "So before I catch whatever STD's you're carrying, frankly I feel sick just looking at you." I waved and walked away, scanning the room for Zack and the guys.

"HEY!" Brian shouted and grabbed my arm "Where's miss clingy whore?"

"Somewhere over..." I pointed at the bar "There. I told her just looking at her made me wanna puke."

"Harsshh!" Brian laughed "Good one, father of twins and husband of my best friend's sister." He laughed.

I nodded "So uhm... what are we doing here? Bars are for guys looking, not married men."

"Never thought I hear that coming from you." Zack laughed as he clapped his hand on my back "You gunna tell her about miss bombshell? Or not?"

"Not? Because I didn't do anything, I just let her make a fool of herself." I shrugged.

"Sounds cool, so uh.... I see a chick with my hands all over her, be right back." Brian patted my shoulder and walked away.

I rolled my eyes as Zack chuckled "Remember the days?"

"What? When you weren't married to my sister? And didn't have two demon kids?" Zack asked.

I rolled my eyes "I'm gunna get another beer and s'down, stay out of trouble."

"That'll be hard, you've had almost every female eye on you since you walked in." Jimmy sat down with me "I'll pretend to be your gay lover so they back the fuck off."

I rolled my eyes, knowing he would actually follow through with it "Just... I'm the man m'kay?"

He laughed "M'kay babycakes." He used such a realistic gay voice it scared me.

First contestant, show your tickets? Where they at? Thank you! Welcome to 'get your girly ass kicked by a fake gay man who's protecting his married friend' please enjoy the show.

"Hey sexy." A blonde chick sat down next to me, her eyes scanning my body "Why are you all alone?"

"Ex-ca-use me?!" Jimmy snapped his fingers "Damn bitch, eyes off my man!" He pursed his lips. I drank some more beer to hide my laughs.

"Oh... god.. I'm sorry." She raised her hands "Neither of you seemed like the gay type-"

"There is no type you bitch faced skank bag!" Jimmy stood up, scaring her off.

"The poor girl... she's probably scarre for life." I shook my head as yet another walked up, this time to Jimmy. Jimmy smiled at me with a wink.

"Hey." She sat next to him.

"Hi." Jimmy smiled, no interest in his voice.

"Why is a guy like you, here all alo-"

"Bitch!" I shouted, my 'gay-voice' less impressive than Jimmy's "Fuck off! Eyes inside your head, skankbag!"

Jimmy had his face in his hands laughing, but he was pulling it off as fear "OH jeez!" She shouted "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what? Lack of intelegence to understand one man's love for another man? You can't just feel the sexual tension breeding off of these two? Damn, fucking clueless bitch, I'd leave... before it get's any more embarassing." Brian had walked up with a smile, having seen our last issue.

She hung her head low and walked away "Sexual tension?" Jimmy laughed loud, throwing his head backwards "EPIC!"

I groaned "Let's go, before someone recognizes us, ok? Damn I feel so.. soo.." I paused.

"Dirty? Nasty? Wanna get down with a boy?" Jimmy smiled wide as he danced his way out of the bar.

"No, freaked out at the fact my best friend has such a convincing gay voice." I smiled at him as he shrugged the comment off.

Zack, Johnny, and Brian were soon behind us as we made our way to our cars to get home.

"Mmmm, barbeque sounds so good right now.." Zack smiled as Brian climbed into the driver's seat.

"Yes, but... do the girls even know how to use a grill?" Zack asked.

"Well..." I paused "We'll find out, now wont we?"

"Yah, if your house is there or not." Jimmy chuckled "That's chill, you can move in with me gay-buddy!"

I rolled my eyes "Maybe we should tell the girls about today... I have a feeling they'd find it funny." Brian said as he looked at me in the rearview.

"Yah, and never let me live it down. For some reason Jim can get away with these things... but we can't."

"True that." Zack laughed.

"It's because all women love me." Jimmy pretended to flip his non-existent long hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHAHA i had SO much fun writing this one.... I had one written up, and went to post it, then I was all "Well, we didn't get to see what fun Matt had at the bar..." And wrote this, and then was so happy with it I'm gunna post the other one tonight, too!

LOVES!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jbizzle