Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

78

"So you thre- four," Zack corrected himself as Brianna bounced over "Planned all this? While taking care of the babies AND cleaning the house? And cooking?"

I laughed and placed my hand on his right shoulder as his left arm cradled a sleeping Cadence "Yes, bro'. We did. We're women, we multitask, don't hate." I snapped my fingers in a Z formation before walking up to Matt.

"Hey." He smiled, turning away from Jimmy as he ran and tackled Brianna, who was squirting him with a water pistol.

"Hi." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips.

"Where are our children?" He smirked, glancing around the yard.

"My brother kidnapped our baby girl, and... I think..." I Looked around "Brian has Nat. And I think Kristy is fighting him for our... baby..."

"KRISTY!!!" Matt and I shouted in unison.

She looked over and sighed "Lucky asshole to have friends to look out for him..." She muttered under her breath "But I want the baby!" She pouted at me "They've known them longer." Her bottom lip quivered.

"Oh god, Brian, give her the baby!" Matt shouted "She's gunna... water works... Too much... crying!" Matt stammered.

"Oh Kristy don't cry!" I felt my eyes watering up as she collapsed in my chest "I'll get you a baby."

"BRIAN GIVE HER THE DAMN BABY!" Matt shouted as Brian walked over, Nat cradled in his big arms.

I glared up at Matt "Excuse me? Did you just damn our baby?" I asked in a harsh tone as Brian stopped halfway over, debating in his mind weather or not to keep walking into the line of fire.

"Come on little guy, let's get to the baraks!" He shouted and jogged across the yard towards Zack.

"No.. I.." Matt stammered as Kristy and I stopped crying.

"You damned our baby!" I shouted.

"My baby!" Kristy shouted as I held her shoulder "Sorry."

I laughed a little "It's chill." I turned back to Matt and poked his chest "Don't you ever," poke "Ever!" poke "EVER!" Jab "Damn our baby again. Y'hear me? Or I swear to GOD I will castrate you and never fuck you again."

He cringed, holding his hands over his dick and walking backwards slightly "Ohhhh kay..." He mumbled "Are you alright?"

"No. Now where are my children? I'm having DT's!" I rolled my eyes and sat down, Kristy sat on my lap "Men."

"Now do you see why I swing the other way?" She kissed my cheek.

"I still envy you. I got married... I'm stuck with one." I stuck my tongue out at Matt as he walked over to a laughing Brian and Zack "Watch your ass, Haner, you're next!" I shouted as his big arms carefully cradled Nat tighter.

"Not with the baby. You wouldn't endanger your own young." He stuck his tongue at me "As long as I have this baby, I'm safe!"

"Dickshit! Hiding behind a baby is what sissies do!" Brianna shouted as she tackled Jimmy into the pool "BITCH TAKE THAT!" She laughed.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" Jimmy laugh/groaned as he surfaced "I think I like her!" He shouted to me.

"Fair game, go ahead." Kristy waved at him and rested her head on my shoulder "I looovvee you, babe."

"I love you too, babe. I missed you like crazy." I sighed.

"Missed you too.... I might kidnap your children, they're so adorable." She giggled.

"Adopt, it's more legal." I laughed "And we appreciate the good homes."

She kissed my forehead as she stood up "I was thinking... would you come with me to adopt a kid?" She asked "I actually had been thinking about it. Just because, like, I want one so bad."

"Are you in a relationship?" I asked as she shook her head "You should wait... it's hard to get someone with a kid, really."

"Well... yah, but..." She sighed "What if I don't wanna settle down?"

"Oh, that's a different story.." I shrugged as Brian walked over with Nathaniel "May I have my child now?" I asked.

He sheilded Nat away from me "Are you angry and posibly going to inflict revenge on this innocent angel?" He asked.

"No." I stuck my arms out "Hey, Brian, you're a guy, lemme ask you something." I grabbed his arm.

"Pshshhht." Kristy laughed "You might as well as Brianna if you think Brian has a man's oppinion."

Brian glared at her "What's up?" He looked back at me.

"I have this friend who wants to adopt a kid, but she's not in a serious relationship. But kids seem like they'd fit into her life right now. Here's where you come in, would it be hard for her to find a guy willing to get into that relationship when she has a kid?" I asked.

He looked at me and bit his lip "Wow... I never thought you'd have such a real question." He laugehd "Well, depends on the guy. Some guys, yah. They're douchebags and don't want distractions, just the girl. While other guys out there could care less, and just go for the mother and disregard the kid exists. While other guys," He paused to take a breath "Other guys, would accept the fact she has a kid, and treat them both with respect. I sure wouldn't take a girl out of the equation 'cos she had a kid, even adopted. If the relationship seems to work, and you're into the chick, then you should deal with it..."

"Something less douchey?" I laughed.

"There's always a guy out there who'll love you no matter what you bring along." He smiled.

"AWEEE! I'm gunna go get a kid!" Kristy smiled "You made up my mind, off to adoption agencies!" She raised her hand in the air.

"Whoa... wait, Kristy?" Brian laughed "You want a kid? Are you even qualified to take care of a plant?"

She gave him daggers "Uh, yes. I take care of that." She pointed to Brianna "Every day. Since she was sixteen, mkay? So will you come with me?" She turned back to me.

"Why me?" I asked as Nathaniel reached to Brian "And where?"

"Well..." She paused "I want a mini-you, so... Australia." She smiled "And why you? Because you're my lesbian lover, duh."

I laughed "I'll go but... I really advise you wait, find a guy who'll stick it out with you, talk it over, and really really think about it, Kristy."

I handed Nathaniel to Brian as he began to pout and squirm. Nathaniel was fussing, not Brian. "Awe, a natural." Gena walked over and placed her hand on Brian's shoulder "So, when are you gunna hook a cutie and give the world demonic guitar playing babies?" She smiled as Brian laughed, poking Nat's nose.

"I dunno, first I need the girl. But I'd kinda like to settle down soon... I'm getting old." He shrugged.

All of us girls let out loud laughs "Old?! OLD?! You're fuckin' twenty-three, Brian." I laughed "That's young. You have plenty of time to find a girl."

"But see, I want to find her, get to know her, and make sure she's right for me. I don't want to rush into it within a year. Y'know?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Ok, so we're setting up blind dates right?" Gena smiled at me.

"Break out the contacts list!" I shouted as Brian rolled his eyes "What? You should start as soon as possible... speaking of asap... here," I stood and shoved Kristy to Brian "Talk, get to know eachother... you never know things could progress." I giggled as the two gave ma death glares.

"Quick! RUN!" Gena grabbed my arm and ran across the yard.

"MATT SAVE ME!" I shouted and hid behind him.

"What? What's going on what's wrong?" He asked, pivoting and looking behind himself as I crouched down.

"We're setting Brian and Kristy up, they want to kill us." Gena hid behind Zack "I need a better sheild..."

"Hey!" Zack laughed as she kissed his cheek.

"Don't insult my brother, Paulhus!" I laughed.

"Alright Ba-... Sanders. Ohhh almost slipped up." She giggled "It's so weird... you two have been fucking so long without being married."

Zack pinched her arm lightly "Take Cadence, I'm gunna go get a beer."

Gena willingly accepted my baby, and bounced her up and down "GENA!" I whispered "Brian and Kristy are still trying to kill us!" I smiled as she joined me in hiding behind Matt.

"Oh boy." Matt rolled his eyes and walked away.

"NOOO OUR SHEILD!" I shouted.

"You asshole!" Gena shouted "You just deserted your wife, daughter, and wife's brother's girlfriend!"

I laughed "Wow, six degree's of seperation much?"

"You could have just said brother-in-law's girlfriend." Briann scampered over "And... I need that sheild, ahh!" She shouted as Jimmy picker her up, laughing like a maniac.

"Bye Bri!" I smiled "ok, now operation Brian Kristy." I poked Gena's arm as we disappeared into the house to plan this out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahahahaha yes... Matt's bar secret shall be spilled soon :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

XXX