Status: Active

Never Say Goodbye

83

"Zack? Can you PLEASE get off my back?" Jackie groaned.

I sat up and moved a controlled from my hand, we'd been in the same room, playing the same video games, for four days. Thankfully we had showered though. Matt was great, and didn't make me go home. He let me stay, which was cool. But Jackie probably would have fought him tooth and nail, we had too much fun.

"Temp time." I groaned and handed her the thermometer. She crinkled her nose and stuck it in her mouth. We hummed the theme song to Jepoardy as we waited. When it beeped, she handed it to me "Ninety-eight even!" I smiled as she cheered. I cleaned it off with a cleaner wipe, Matt's idea so we didn't keep passing it around to eachother, and stuck it in my mouth.

The theme was hummed again until it beeped. Jackie took it and looked it over "Ninety-seven!" She smiled "WE'RE HUMANS AGAIN!"

We stood up and highfived, jumping on the bed a little.

"WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING UP HE-... Oh." Brian laughed as he walked in "I take it someone's better?"

"WE BOTH ARE!" Jackie jumped down and hugged him.

"Just in time..." Brian mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

Jackie pulled away and shook her head "He isn't... is he?"

"A hundred, this morning." He sighed.

"MATTY!" Jackie smacked her hand over her mouth, "Zack! Quick changed the bedding, we gotta get Matt some clean sheets so he can contaminate the room now with his germies! I gotta save the babies from being sick!" She rushed out of the room and left Brian and I to clean up. It wasn't bad. And I knew Matt deserved a few, if not more, recoup days.

*Jackie's POV*

"Oh Matt!" I ran down the stairs.

"Yah?" He laughed a little from the couch. I looked around "Brianna and Kristy took them again last night, because I puked." He cringed a little "I haven't puked in so long... it's so gross."

I sighed and knelt down next to the couch "Oh my baby! Come on, the guys are cleaning the mess upstairs so you can chill up there. Don't worry, we'll get you comfy and better soon."

He laughed "Jackie, I'm not dying." He exagerated dying with a small laugh after "I'm just sick. You guys puked."

"So?" I asked "But we had sick buddies."

"I'm sure Gena'll come down with it soon eno-"

"NOPE! Because wanna know why?" Gena burst through the door with a bright smile, leaning over the couch.

"Why?" Matt asked, less enthusiatic than a mourner at a funeral.

"Beacuse I have vitamins that I actually take!" She smiled and patted Matt's face "You'll be better soon, don't worry. And don't act like a big baby about it either, because," She paused as Zack walked down the stairs "Most men act like big babies when they're sick." She groaned.

"HEY!" Zack smiled "My girlfriend is here!" He looked at me "Remember her? Dude the outside world is so fun!"

"No!" I shouted "World of Warcraft is more fun." I pouted and helped Matt up "But now I get to have fun and take care of my sick baby, come on." I pouted and 'held' Matt up. He was walking fine. I was just making it worse, so I let go.

"You know Brianna and Kristy said they weren't bringing the babies back until the house was rid of all sicknesses, right?" He asked as we made our way upstairs, you could hear Zack making a big deal of being better.

"Really?" I asked "I'll call them. Beacuse it's good, I don't want the babies getting sick."

"Yeah, and with all of us, a cold or especially whatever this-"

"Ninja-flu designed by ninja's in China to attack our little immune system samuris," I smiled as Matt stared at me.

"Ok... remind me next time that you and Zack sick, alone, in a room for four days equals crazy," He laughed "Yeah, that, especially this ninja flu, will spread like wildfire between everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if Gena made Zack stay here until he's completely better." Matt laughed as I covered him up.

"Ginger ale, chicken soup, tea, water, and... " I Paused "Fishy crackers."

"Fishy crackers?" He asked.

"Fishy crackers." I smiled and took the remote and handed it to him, then the game controller "There's uhm.." I walked over and looked in "Halo's in there."

He smiled and saluted me as I walked out. I sighed and skipped down the steps as Zack greeted me with a hug "Brianna and Kristy are holding my children hostage until we're all better." I sighed.

"Gena isn't letting me come home until I won't contaminate everything." He sighed back.

We both sighed "Life." We said at the same time.

"WELL!" I smiled "You can help me take care of Matt, and maybe he'll get better soon and life can go back to normal.." We looked at eachother "Ok, help me feed him and then we can play WOW in the living room." I Smiled and raced him to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO! Matt got sick! UH OH!! Last one of the night, I need to get to sleeepp!! Long day tomorrow! Drama class that I gotta leave for at ten!

Oh, and I don't believe I'm making a sequel for this :( *tear* Because where it'll end is perfect anyways :) And I don't NEED ANY MORE STORIES! HAhaha!!

xoxoxox Jbizz