Summer Hair

Put The Lime in the Coconut

"Tyga," Travis groaned, letiing his head back into the couch.
"Can we please change the subject?"
Travis was staying at his cousin's house over the summer, and wasn't liking it one bit, although the season had just began.
His mother had practically demanded him to stay, after she had ranted on and on about how this would be a perfect opportunity for them to get to know each other better.
But Travis was no way near interested in gaining more information about Tyga.
Tyga was a :
Taco - munching,
coconut - loving,
sex - obsessed,
lime - drinking,
trash - talking,
mouth swearing,
coniving son-of-a-bitch, who happened to never get caught for his actions.
Travis would rather spend his summer with an intellegent cactus.
"No." Tyga said swiftly.
"You are going to lose your virginity, drink, smoke, and party as hard as you can this summer!" He declared.
"My cousin is going to get some pussy!"
He laughed, causing Travis to fold his arms.
He couldn't believe that he had to deal with this for another 3 months.
"I'm not sure if I even like girls." He mumbled, not intending for Tyga to hear him.
But unfortunately Tyga did, and stopped laughing immediatly.
"You like guys?" He asked.
Travis's eyes grew wide, as he realized that he had been heard.
If his skin was a bit more lighter, Tyga would have been able to see him blushing madly from embarassment.
"No." Travis said, trying not to change the tone of his voice.
He didn't want to sound like he was getting defensive, or Tyga would have more questions dealing with his sexuality.
"But I just heard you - "
"Say that I wasn't sure that I liked girls.... yet." Travis interrupted.
He hated to lie, but he didn't need his loud, some-what brainless cousing telling everyone that he was gay.
Besides, Travis wasn't really sure if he was or not.
"Ohhh." Tyga said grinning stupidly.
"I accidently didn't hear that part."
Travis rolled his eyes.
His cousin was such a dumbass at times that it wasn't even funny, but in the other hand, he was thankful that he had believed him.
"You'll like them soon." Tyga assured him.
Travis nodded, but wasn't so sure that it was going to come true.
"Are you sure you don't like guys, because you know if you do, it's cool with me."
"No, i'm positively sure that I DON"T like guys." He lied.
"Well then," Tyga started, leading Travis upstairs.
"Let's talk about you getting that pussy!"
Travis put his hand to his head.
It was going to be one hell of a long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like limes.