If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Trella and Addi are best friends. Have been since the first day of their senior year, when Addi took it upon herself to make “the new girl” feel welcome. But they don’t just fall under the simple category of best friends. No, they are the best type of best friends. The kind who’s completely comfortable with each other. The kind who tell each other everything. The kind who can joke about anything, but still know their boundaries. The kind that knows exactly what gets under your skin, what upsets you the most. The kind that could be fighting one minute, then making up in ten. The kind who can burst out laughing at jokes they made years ago. Trella and Addi are pretty much sisters.

But there is one thing Addi never told Trella about her past. She never told her that she used to be best friends with Cobra Starship members Gabe Saporta and Alex Suarez. This might not seem like a big deal to most, since it was her past, but Addi knows how bad Trella were freak out if she ever told her. Cobra Starship is her favorite band, and she’s a bit of a fangirl for Gabe. Addi knows that if she ever tells Trella, they're friendship may not be as strong as it was.

Addi never thought that the boys she once new would fall back into her life. She never thought she would have to tell Trella about them.

How will Trella react when she finds out Addi's secret? Will there friendship remain the same? How will Trella react when face to face with Gabe Saporta?

This is a shared story with Katie We do not own any band mentioned. We do however own the original character and the story line, so please don't steal

P.S. This story take place BEFORE Viva La Cobra. In the year 2007, so the ages of any fictional or real character will reflect just that.