If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Reunion

Work sucks, making coffee for five hours straight sucks, not being home doing fun stuff sucks. I got off work approximately twenty minutes ago, and now I was absentmindedly wandering the street on which the small coffee shop was located. I worked at this little coffee shop called 'Java Jolt', with my best friend Tuesday Estrella Night, A.K.A Trella. Trella and I have been best friends since the first day of our senior year in high school. We met when Trella and I accidentally bumped into each other, literally, during lunch and knocked each others food all over the cafeteria, we've been friends ever since. Trella and I have worked together at 'Java Jolt' for about two years now, and we're pretty much inseparable. We both have our own apartment however, we both own the key to each others, and are free to come and go as we please. Its basically like having two houses. Trella's apartment is only about a mile or so away, so often times I'll walk over and hang out with her.

We basically share everything, clothes, shoes, food, house, car, secrets, and memories; but to be honest I am still keeping something major from her because I know she would freak out. I try not to keep anything from her, but this is something that I just feel it would be better if she didn't know. I'm kind of afraid that she would get mad if she found out, because I know I would be mad if she was holding it from me, but hopefully if she does ever find out she won't get angry with me. Since today Trella had the day off, she was probably at home, waiting for me to get off, or just hanging out. We work out together most days but sometimes one of us would have the day off. Those were the days work was boring.

Since it was after work I decided to go into the little grocery store that was about five minutes away from my house, to pick up some much needed junk food. The store was really small and owned by a foreign couple. The prices were always cheaper than bigger stores. The owners were really nice, and since Trella and I always shopped there we were often given a free piece of candy.

I was walking down an aisle, looking at all the brands of chips, when the normally quite store erupted into loud fits of laughter and talking. Most of the voices sounded male, with the exception of one female voice, and one of the loudest voices seemed very very familiar. I walked toward the end of the aisle and looked to where the source of the noise was coming from.

I never expected to see them there, but there they were. My secret I had been hiding from Trella, stood before me bring back memories of the past. There stood two of my best friends, from my childhood, Gabe Saporta and Alex Suarez. Of course I recognized the rest of the people with them, they were the band that Gabe and Alex were in. The band they joined a few years after I moved.

I had so many emotions running through my head, I wasn't sure what to do. So I did the first thing any normal person did when they saw someone after a long time, I freaked out.

"Gabe....Alex," I said looking at them. They both turned to face me, smiles still plastered on their faces from joking around with their friends.

"Addi?" Alex said first, squinting as if to see if it was really me.

"Addison Marie Wes?" Gabe said looking at Alex then back at me.

"Are you just going to keep saying my name or do I get a hug?" I asked smiling. As if in a cheesy chick flick, Alex and Gabe ran up to me and engulfed me in a huge hug. From behind them I could see the look on their confused friend's faces, and I instantly knew who was who.

"We missed you so much!" Gabe said squeezing me tighter, practically squeezing the air out of me.

"I missed you guys too," I said struggling desperately for air to once again reach my lungs.

"How have you been?" Alex asked releasing me for his partial death grip.

"I've been good. I've just basically been living the Manhattan life, working in a small coffee shop with my best friend, and missing you guys," I replied.

"Thats good to hear," Alex smiled.

"Yeah how about you guys I heard you're in a band now," I said prying myself away from Gabe.

"We are, Cobra Starship," Alex smiled.

"We are actually working on our next album," Gabe said proudly.

"Yeah I heard. I'm so happy for you your pursuing your dreams."

"Yeah, how about you though? Have you become that big time fashion model you always told us you'd be?" Alex asked with a smirk. There used to be a joke between us that one of us was going to grow up to be a model, one to be in the music career, and one that would be living on the other twos couches.

"No," I giggled, "I wish though maybe I'd make more money."

"Maybe," Gabe agreed.

"So how long are you guys in town? I would love to catch up."

"We're in town until the record is done, and we are free right now," Alex answered.

"Are you hinting at something, Mr. Suarez?"

"Maybe..." He smirked.

"Fine you can come spend the night," I laughed.

"Yes!" Gabe yelled pumping his first into the air.

"There is one other thing though," Alex said turning back to me after staring at Gabe.

"Whats that?" I asked.

"Nate, Vicky, and Ryland have to come too," Alex said pointing back at his friends with his thumb. I made a face at him before giving him my answer.

"Thats fine. Let me pay for my stuff and I'll show you the way."

"Sounds good to me," Gabe said. I smiled at my two friends before walking over the the checkout where the small foreign women, Maria, was patiently waiting with a welcoming smile on her face. She rang up my groceries, before I handed her the money. She bagged them and handed me a sucker.

"Have a nice day Addi," She said in her Spanish accent.

"Thank you Maria, you too," I grinned before leading my friends and their band out the door.

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and lead everyone inside. I gave the 'grand' tour and out my groceries away. Once They were a little more familiar with my house, I grabbed them some pillows and blankets from the hall closet, that Trella had put there for when she spent the night. Everyone made their temporary beds before we all got to talking about the past and what was going on now.

Before long the tired faces of Cobra Starship, and the consent yawns, which escaped multiple people, was cue that it was time to sleep. I went back into my room, after hugging everyone and making sure they didn't need anything else. I changed into more comfortable clothes before curling up under my warm blankets and falling fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story that I am writing with Katie!
I hope you enjoy.

Enjoy, Comment, and Subscribe
<3
Amber