If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Noticed

She wasn't mad. I internally let out a sigh of relief. I had nothing to hid from her anymore. I could tell her all the shit Alex, Gabe, and I went through together. Like the time Alex and I tied Gabe to a tree and left him there for three hours. Or the time that they thought it'd be funny to steal all my clothes, so that after I got of the shower I couldn't get dressed. I ended up having to steal some of my mom's clothes until I could track them down and get mine back. I was glad I no longer had to keep thinks from Trella, and I'm glad she didn't go total fan girl when she saw Gabe. I'm not sure how I would have reacted if she did.

"So are you gonna stay the night now?" i asked looking at her.

"If I can find somewhere to sleep."

"You can sleep here," Gabe said standing up offering his spot on the floor, to my friend.

"Then were will you sleep?" Trella asked, staring directly at a shirtless Gabe Saporta.

"I probably won't be sleeping anymore, anyway so its no big deal," he said moving to the edge of my bed.

"You sure?" she asked going over to Gabe's makeshift bed.

"Yeah its cool."

"Cool, now that thats settled can I sleep now?" I asked looking between the both of them.

"Sure," Gabe said laying, across the width of my bed and across my lags.

"Good Night Trella. Night Gabanti," I said to them before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

When I woke up in the morning the whole apartment was quiet.I looked around my room, and beside my bed to see that Trella was still sleeping curled up on the floor, and that Gabe was on my bed next to me, with a magazine in hand, sleeping. I smiled at my friends and carefully crawled out of bed.

I still had no idea were everyone had settled in last night, but apparently Alex was on the couch.I thought about exploring my apartment to find everyone, but decided against it, so I wouldn't wake anyone up, so instead I headed into the kitchen. I dug around my cupboards looking for pancake mix, that I bought the other day, I figured I might as well be a good host and have food waiting for everyone when they woke up. As soon as I found it I got to woke on making the food.

While I was cooking someone stumbled into the kitchen.I expected it to be Trella or Gabe but when I turned around I saw that it wasn't.The short brown haired boy yawned and looked over at me.

"Good Morning," I said flipping another pancake on the plate next to me.

"Hi," Nate Novarro spoke, with sleep in his eyes.

"Hungry?" I asked, pushing the plate closer to him and toward a stack of clean plates.

"Yeah," he said grabbing one of the other plates and putting food on it.

I told Nate to feel free and look through my kitchen, for anything else he may need. He nodded and looked around while I continued to cook. I was finishing up the last of my cooking, and Nate was eating at the table near by, when I felt someone's arms snake around my waist.

"Hello person," I said, not knowing who was behind me.

"Hello sexy," Gabe's voice rang out, very close to my ear.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes very!" he said detaching himself from me, and rushing over to the food. I smiled and turned off the stove, before turning around and seeing if anyone else was up. Sure enough Trella was standing at the entrance of the kitchen and she looked less then happy, maybe a little pissed. I tilted my head and looked right at her and she just shook her head telling me she didn't want to talk about it. I knew that look though. I've known Trella long enough to know when she is jealous.

Everyone eventually woke up and made their way to the smell off food. I settled myself on the couch next to Alex with my plate of food, and watched everyone slowly start to start the day. Alex had refused to move and get his own food so he was stealing mine off of my plate while I wasn't looking, just like old times.

Once everyone was fed and clothed, Gabe opened his big mouth and started demanding that Trella and I show them around, and that we should see a movie, get coffee, or anything that would get him out of the house. Of course Alex agreed with Gabe and he started annoying me and Trella as well telling us that he was going to go crazy and destroy my house if he had to spend another minute in it with Gabe. Which really didn't make any sense because if we left he would be with Gabe too, but Trella and I caved anyway.

"Fine, we can leave but you both owe me a hug and some ice cream," I said.

"Okay!" Gabe yelled running over and hugging me. Alex ran over shortly after Gabe hugged me then started dragging me out of my house. I looked back for anyone to help save me from Alex's clutches, but no luck. Ryland and Vicky were to busy dealing with an excited Gabe Saporta, Trella was grabbing my house keys and sliding her shoes back on. Lastly I looked over at Nate, we locked eyes and butterflies appeared in my stomach. I broke contact with him, as soon as I was being thrown out the door. How come I didn't notice him sooner?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys!
Sorry it took so long to get out.
My Grandpa passed away on Sunday and I've been dealing with funeral stuff,
I also wasn't sure what to write.

Anyway
Comment and Enjoy
<3
Amber