If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

The Party

Addi's POV

After we went to the movies, we headed back to my apartment. We had gotten the brilliant idea to throw a very last minute party, and we were going back to figure out who needed to to what. We all crowded into my living room and went over plans. We decided to have the party at my apartment since it was just a little bit bigger, and they Cobra guys (and girl) already knew where it was. Trella, offered to call a bunch or people that we knew, and invite them over, and Nate said he could call the few people they knew in town. Vicky and Alex offered to go out and get the drinks, and some food, as long as Ryland would come to help them carry everything. Lastly Gabe offered to help me put anything break able, or valuable in my apartment into my closet.

With all our job assignments everyone soon go to work. Trella and Nate moved into the kitchen to make the phone calls, and Ryland, Vicky and Alex all headed to the store. Gabe and I ran around my apartment finding anything, that I found important or breakable and showing it in my closet. Once everything was put away, Gabe and I took it upon our selves to go on to my laptop and make mix CDs for the party, that way I wouldn't have to worry about my ipod, or my good CDs. Gabe and I sat down on my bed with my laptop and went through all my songs. Soon enough Gabe and I had constructed 7 mix CDs for the party, and one for Gabe. I put my laptop away, and Gabe took the CDs and put them into my 10 disk CD player. Gabe and I went into the kitchen to help Trella and Nate finish making the phone calls, and to wait for the others to get back from the store.

"Alright I think thats everyone, we know here in town."

"Who did you call?" Gabe asked.

"Mark, Greg, Andrew, Hanna, Trevor, Sarah, Tara, and of course Stacey."

"Of course," Gabe laughed.

"Who is Stacey?" Trella asked.

"Nate's Girlfriend," Gabe answered. I suddenly felt jealous. Why was I jealous? I barely know the boy, and I'm jealous.

"She is awesome," Nate smiled.

Damn that boy has a nice smile

"She is pretty cool," Gabe nodded.

"Yeah, you'll get to meet her later," Nate smiled.

Ryland, Vicky, and Alex finally came back with enough alcohol to make a a small country get completely drunk. Once they were back people started to arrive, and the party got started. I found myself on the dance floor (my living room), with some random friends. I danced with Gabe for a while, and I danced with Alex. I missed these guys.

I noticed from Nate from afar with a small brunette girl on his arm. Once again, I felt the pains of jealousy. Why was I so jealous of this girl? I barely know the guy, what is my problem? He said something and she giggled and kissed him. I felt like I hated this girl that didn't even know. I felt like I should be the one with Nate, but why? Did I like him? I didn't think I did. I have only known him a grand total of 2 days. It wasn't right.

On the other hand, I knew Trella has been in love with Gabe for sometime. She was a total fan girl for him, but surprisingly she wasn't acting like it. I personally think Gabe and Trella would be super cute together. I hoped things went well for them, they looked like they liked each other. I was drawn back to thoughts of Nate, when his girlfriend started giggling uncontrollably. I glanced over at them, then back at Alex.

"I'm going to go get a drink," I said looking up at him.

"Alright," he smiled. I smiled back at Alex and left the dance floor, and went into my kitchen. I grabbed a plastic cup off the counter and filled it with a random substance. This was going to be a long night if I had to watch them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry that took so long.

Comment and Enjoy
<3
Amber