If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Just Dance.

Trella’s Point of View

“Why do you want to get you to drink?” Gabe asked me, slurring a bit as he walked with me, arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly to him.

“Vodka and Red Bull,” I told him, then felt him start tipping into me for a second before straightening himself back up. It wasn’t that easy for me to support him, I was pretty small compared to him, so that made me teeter and stumble slightly too. “Maybe you should slow down a little on the bombs, Gabe,” I told him.

“Nah, I’m ffinee,” he said, hiccuping before grabbing two red cups from off the table, handing one to me.

“You’re so drunk,” I said, shaking my head and chuckling a bit as I sipped my own drink. It was only the second one I’d had, but I couldn’t remember how many Gabe had had clutched in his hand in his hand tonight. He only drank half of the cups though. He’d get distracted and leave one sitting some where, or he’d spill half of the dark liquid out of it.

“You’re really pretty,” he told me, and I looked up to see him staring down at me oddly.

“Gabe, no,” I told him, pushing his arm away from my waist and sucking more of the drink up through my straw. I was starting to feel pretty good, the warmth in my stomach making me feel bubbly.

“Trelllla, don’t leave me,” he said, grabbing me from behind when I started walking away. I giggled as he pulled me back to him, practically picking me up off my feet. “Come on, les dance,” he said, and I could feel him snuggling his face into my hair.

I nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the living room. I took another long sip of my drink before taking it away and turning towards Gabe. His hands automatically went down to my hips, pulling me close to him as we started dancing. I threw one arm around his neck, keeping my drink in the other one.

At first it was just fun, friendly dancing. But the more sips I took of my drink, the closer we got, and the harder our hips started grinding against each other.

I threw my head back, downing the last of the drink before throwing the cup behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling our bodies closer together. At this point, I was feeling damn good. My body was tingling from the contact and the buzz of the alcohol going through it. I was panting, moving more vigorously against him, and I brought my head back to see our faces were now only inches apart. Before I could even think, Gabe grabbed the back of my neck, crashing our open mouths together. My hands immediately went to the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to me, shoving my tongue past his lips, making out teeth clash.

It wasn’t dancing anymore. It was dry humping. I didn’t even realize I was moaning at the friction, but I did when they started spilling into Gabe’s mouth. I wanted more contact, and so did he.

I pulled away, grabbing his hand and yanking him into the guest room. I pushed him down on the bed before shutting the door and locking it. I pulled my shirt off, walking back over to him and straddling his lap, shoving my tongue back down his throat. I broke away to yank off his own, and he slid his hands down to unbutton my jeans. He slipped them down over my hips and I stood up to take them off. I slid down to my knees, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. He lifted his hips to help me get them off, and I grabbed his underwear down with them. I took him in my mouth, sucking on the head, and making him throw his head back. I took him all the way in my mouth, and he groaned, making me hold down his hips so he wouldn’t buck up into my mouth. He grabbed a fistful of brown hair as I bobbed my head, but pulled away before he had to time to cum. He pulled me back up to the bed, kissing me and reaching behind me to undo my bra, throwing it somewhere across the room before pushing me down onto my back. He kissed down my neck, taking one of my breast’s In his mouth and pulling my panties down. I kicked them off of my legs, wrapping them around his waist.

“Come on, Gabe,” I said, dragging my nails down his back. He growled, moving his hips and thrusting into me. “Oh fuck!”

“That better?” he asked, nibbling on my neck and I nodded.

“Fuck yes,” I panted. “Faster, please!”

He started a quick, hard rhythm, and I moaned, gripping his shoulders and rocking my hips up into his. He was moaning things in Spanish, and I swear it was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard and seen.

His thrusts were starting to get sloppy and erratic, and I knew I couldn’t last much longer.

“Gabe, I’m so close,” I told him and he nodded.

“Me- ugh- too,” he moaned, moving his hips faster.

“Gabe!” I screamed, digging my nails into his back so hard it probably broke skin. Just as my climax finished, I felt him explode inside of me.

“Mm, Trella,” he moaned, collapsing on top of me. He pulled out and rolled over, letting me cuddle into his chest. I was out a couple seconds later, the rhythm of his chest falling lolling me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment it, please?