If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Fanclub

Missing

Addi's POV

I woke up, on the floor, with a massive headache. I slowly sat up and look around. My apartment was a mess. There were plastic cups everywhere, empty alcohol bottles scattered in all different place. I could barely remember ending the party last night. I think I had some help from Alex, so there weren't many people. Nate and his girlfriend were laying on the couch together. Alex was on the floor about three feet away from me. Ryland was laying on the table, and Vicky was comfortably laying on the chair. Everyone was here, except Gabe and Trella. I got up the rest of the way to go look for them. As I was looking, the people of cobra slowly started to wake up. Alex was the first to wake up and when I explained to him that I couldn't find, Trella he started helping me look.

"What about this room? Its locked." Alex said pulling on the door to the spare bedroom.

"That room is always locked. I doubt she is in there."

"Oh," he said moving from the door and walking into the bathroom.

After about ten minutes Alex decided to wake up the rest of cobra, and when he did he noticed that Gabe was missing too.

"Maybe they went out to eat?" Vicky suggested yawning.

"Maybe. Or maybe they went back to Trella's place?" Nate said shrugging.

"They might be. We should go check," I said.

"That sounds like a pretty good idea," Alex said putting his arm around me. I was honestly worried. Trella and I are almost never apart, and I always know where she is. We are practically connected at the hip. I was glad Alex was with me. I knew he knew I was freaking out. It used to happen when I didn't know where he or Gabe was. And considering both Gabe and Trella were missing. It wasn't looking good.

I lead then group to Trella's apartment building and up the three flights of stairs to her apartment. I pulled my keys out of my pocket until I found the purple key, and unlocked Trella's apartment. I have a really hard time remember what key is for what, so I paint my keys with nail polish. It makes it easier when I just have to remember the color. I opened up the door and walked inside to Trella's apartment.

"It doesn't look like anyone is here," Ryland commented as we walked inside.

"Maybe she is in her room," I said walking down the hall.I opened the door to Trella's room and no one was there.

"Is she there?" Alex asked.

"No," I pouted.

"Call her?" Alex asked. I nodded, and pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed the number two on my speed dial and called Trella.

"Hello?" She answered.

"TUESDAY ESTRELLA NIGHT, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I screamed into the phone. Everyone's attention pretty much turned to me once I scream Trella's full name. She has a strange name, and I don't think anyone was expecting it.

"I'm at your place," she yawned.

"Where! I looked everywhere for you! Is Gabe with you?!"

"Yeah, Gabe is with me."

"We are at your place. We are coming back I'm going to smack you, for making me worry like that!" I said leading everyone out of her apartment. I locked the door and we started walking back to my building.

"I'm sorry," she sighed.

"You better be. I'll be back in a minute, I'll talk to you then."

"Alright bye," she said hanging up the phone. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and tried to figure out how Trella was at my apartment the whole time.

When we got back to my apartment Trella and Gabe where sitting on my couch watching tv. I ran over to her and sat on her lap.

"Where were you..." I asked.

"We went out," she said.

"Don't lie to me, Tuesday," I said calmly.

"We were in the spare room," she said simply making me realize she didn't want to talk about it anymore in front of everyone.

"Oh," I said, not moving from her lap.

"Trella, is your full name seriously Tuesday Estrella Night?" Alex asked.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"You're name sounds like a fucking starry weeknight!" Gabe said laughing.

"You shouldn't have said that!" I said with wide eyes. I quickly got off Trella before she could throw me off her lap.

"FUCK YOU! My parent's never left their hippie stage. My mom was probably still on acid, when she named me! What was your parent's excuse for being sober and naming you Eduardo!?"

"I'm sorry!" he yelled jumping off the couch.

"YOU BETTER BE!" she yelled storming into the other room.

"I didn't know she would react like that!" Gabe said shocked.

"Yeah, hang on," I said running into the other room after Trella. It was time for her to explain to me what happened; why I couldn't find her this morning. I knew we needed to talk and we were going to talk now.