Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Eleven

They all sat on the couch and I stood in front of them. "OK. Now what do you guys know that I don't?!" I asked. They all looked at each other but Zach spoke for them,"A lot."He told me. "Like what?! I want answers, now!" I screamed. "Well, we can't tell you everything right now at this moment. You can't know some stuff now, but you will find out later." Carey told me. "What can you tell me, now?" I asked calming down a little bit. They looked at each other again.

"Well. The reason you're here." Casey said. Carey and Zach glared at her. She smiled. "Because you need to learn more about your powers. You need to meet the...queen and you need to get to know more about every species to see what you'd like to fully become...oh yeah and because you're in danger." Zach said very quickly. I gave him an angry look.
"What powers?" I asked. "The powers to shift from stuff like, from human to werewolf, which I will show you." Carey told me. "Wait. What all are you guys?" I asked.

"I'm half vampire and half werewolf." Carey told me. "I'm about 80% angel , 10% demon and 10% vampire." Zachtold me. "And I'm vampire and demon." Casey told me. I smiled. "So I'm the only one with everything?" I asked. They smiled at me. "Yeah. You're special." Zachtold me. "That's why Zach is so nice,Lexi. Because after he went to the other world and learned about everything he became his angel/demon/vampire self, with a lot of angel." Casey told me. Maybe some things about this is good. "Everything about this is great." Zach told me. Oh right, mind readers.Yes, Carey thought. "Did you say that out loud?" I asked. She looked confused."No." She told me.

"Your powers are coming in faster then any of ours' did." She told me. "Well, she is all species put together." Zach said. "I know, we better start training her...soon." Carey said. "OK." I said smiling. "Now. WAIT DID YOU SAY I WAS IN DANGER?!" I asked her screaming. She put her fingers in her ears wincing at the pain my loud shriek made. "Sadly, yes. You are very powerful & if you are trained in the wrong hands, your powers could be used to destroy my, our world. Or, these 'bad guys' that want you to marry them, so they can become king & rule our world, and they wont be kind to anyone." Zach said. "Why not?" I asked. "Because they're mad at our people for banishing them." Caseytold me. "Well, why did you banish them?" I asked. Zach sighed."Because,Alexandra, they arevampiresandwerewolvesand they were running around earth and...feeding...on um, humans." He told me. "What?" I screamed. How disgusting. "I know" Carey said shaking her head disapprovingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment please? Sorry I haven't written in a long time.