Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Twelve

A few hours had passed and I learned a lot about my family, and my powers. I learned about the other world and about everything I am. Meaning, vampires, werewolves, demon and angel. I was lying on my bed when Trevor walked in, with Zach following. “Now.” Zach said pushing Trevor forward when he turned to face him. He turned to me. “I’m sorry,Alex.” He mumbled. “What was that?” I asked, amused. “You heard me!” He growled. “Excuse me?” I asked. “You heard me!” He shouted again. I forced him backwards into the wall by pushing him. I learned that from Carey.
“Now, what was that again?” I asked. ”You’re a brat. I’m not apologizing to you.” He said. I got closer to him. “Are you sure?” I asked, breathing on his neck and slightly kissing it.“Y...Yes. N...No. I’m s...sorry, Alex.” He said shaking a little. I smiled to myself. That was another power. I could make any man fall under my power and do as I command. I learned that from Casey. Also, I could make any woman do as I want by simply acting sweet, innocent and charming.“Leave.” Zach told him and he did as told. Alexandra!” Zach shouted at me. I looked at him shyly. “Yes, big brother?” I asked childishly. “Do not disrespect me! I don’t want to see you kissing any boy in my presence. I do not care if it’s how you get them to obey. It shows disrespect in our world and father would most certainly not approve of it.” He told me. “Oh.” Was all I said. He looked at me. “Well?” He asked. “Um. Sorry?” I said. “Sorry for what?” He asked, correcting me. “I’m sorry for disrespecting your honor, my brother.” I said.
“Much better, but you will refer to me as Prince Zachary.” He said. “OK.” I said. “That is all. Good night.” He said. If you hadn’t noticed, Zach can change quite quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my chapters being so short! I'm running out of ideas!!! Comment or message me with some??? Thanks!