Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Two

*Alexandra's Point of View*

"My name is Drake. I was sent here to watch you. Get fixed up or whatever and come to the living room to meet the others." He said getting up and walking out of my room. Others? I wondered.

I wiped my face and fixed my makeup going downstairs. I stood outside the living room's closed sliding doors remembering I was so upset about my parents that I forgot to get breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bagel. I got milk and put butter on the bagel before going back to the doors and opening them. There sat on my couches watching TV were 4 boys. One was the one from earlier. He stood up and smiled at me. "As you know, I'm Drake. This is Greg." He said pointing to a boy with short brown hair and brown eyes. "This is Trevor and this is Andy ."He said pointing to another boy with black hair and red streaks, black eyes. He was Trevor. The other boy, Andy, had light blond hair, almost white and blue eyes.

"Hi." I said smiling. I was smiling on the outside but screaming with not only joy, but fear and confusion on the inside. "So. Why are you guys here?" I asked. "That's hard to explain but we were sent to watch over you. Make sure no harm comes your way." The boy known as Andy said. "How long will you be here?" I continued. "Until we are positive you're safe with no harm." Said Greg. "Two more questions. Where are my parents?" I asked. "They are safe but they can't stay here during this time." Drake explained. "And....you know what?" I said. "What?" Said Trevor. "I forgot my other question." I said with a girlie smile. They chuckled and then turned serious. "So. What are we going to do today?" I asked acting as if I've known these boys my whole life. "We will be keeping you safe while you get ready to leave." Greg said. What?! I'm leaving? Where am I going? I thought.

After about an hour of watching TV and getting to know the boys I finally remembered my question. "Everyone be quite!" I screamed. The boys stopped talking and looked at me. "OK. I remember my other question. Do my parents know you guys are here and like who you guys are?" I asked. Surprisingly, Trevor sighed. "Yes. They know exactly who we are and they are very glad that we are here to keep you safe because they can't be here. They actually were the ones who sent for us to stay here." He said. I smiled. Good, now I wont have to worry if my parents know about 4 boys staying here while they're gone. I thought. Even though I wouldn't care anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like chapter two!!! Any ideas for my story that'd be great! Message me here, please!