Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Seven

*Andy's Point Of View*

We ate and went back to the car."We've been gone for an hour and a half!" Alex screamed seeing it was now 7:00pm. "Yeah. The boys will be happy to see you." I said."To bad I wont be happy to see them." She said jokingly.I'm OK to be with an angel, angels are nice. But now werewolves and vampires and demons are a little scary."I heard that." I said looking at her."I know." She answered. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. They wont hurt you." I said grabbing her hand in mine. I hope not. She thought. "I promise. I wont let them touch you." I reassured her. She calmed down more. Thank you. She thought.

*Alexander's Point Of View*

"I promise. I wont let them touch you." Andy said grabbing my hand. I immediately calmed down. At least I have one person I know that wont hurt me. Thank you, I thought as we pulled into the driveway of the mansion.

I got out of the car and walked to the house waiting at the door for Andy. Someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Andy next to me. "Come on." He said opening the door and going inside. He let go of my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. "Any time you need me come and get me." He said walking away and as he did someone grabbed me from behind. I jumped and screamed Andy's name. He turned around and smiled. Turn around, he mouthed to me and I did as told. I saw Greg behind me. "Sorry I left you, where have you been?" He asked. "I went to dinner with Andy." I said turning to see Andy again but he was gone. I pulled away from Greg. "Why you so jumpy?" He asked pulling me in closer and holding on tighter. Please let go, please, I thought knowing he can hear my thoughts. He let go and smiled at me. "I talked to Drake. He doesn't think he can face you after that." Greg said with a frown.

"That's his problem. I told him it was fine and now he's being a baby." I said walking upstairs to go to my room. "You know. I really like you, Alex." Greg said walking behind me. "Why?" I asked knowing the real answer was to make me like him so his kind can rule. "You're really beautiful, smart and extremely funny. You know when you should worry about other people and then other times worry about yourself and you know when you should just let something go and let it fix itself." He said smiling. Maybe he isn't lying, maybe he does really like me, I thought. "I do." He mumbled.

I went to my room and got some pajamas. I walked into the bathroom got undressed and got in the shower. Once I was done I got dressed and brushed my hair. I walked back into my room and once again, Trevor was sitting on my bed watching TV. "Trevor. Can you please go. I'm tired and really want to sleep." I whined. "I'm sorry, Alex. Someone has to watch you at all times to keep you safe." He said. Then I remembered something, Trevor's a blood sucking vampire. Great."Yes, but I can control myself. I wont touch you at all. Of course only if you don't want me to." He said with a wink. "Pervert." I mumbled."What was that?" He asked smiling. "Nothing. Nothing at all." I said smiling back. "I'd feel better with Andy."I said and with that Trevor got furious." Andycan't protect you if something happens. He can only heal you if you get hurt. Other then that he's no help what so ever." Trevor said angrily.

"But I feel more comfortable with someone who I know wont hurt me." I said looking at the floor. Trevor was holding my throat pushing me against the wall in seconds. He was making it harder and harder to breath. "I already told you. None of us want to hurt you or are going to. We all care about you very much, Alex." He said. Then why are you hurting me right now? I want Andy! I said mentally. The door flew open and in came Andy with a very angry look. "Let go of her, Trevor!" Andy screamed and with that Trevor let go and I fell to the floor struggling to get up because I still needed to catch my breath. Once I could breath I helped myself onto the bed as Andy pulled Trevor out of my room. "We'll be right back. You can go to sleep now or wait for me to come back." Andy said before closing the door. I wanted to stay up, but I fell asleep right when my head touched the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all your comments so far! I love to hear that people are enjoying this because I love to have people happy! I always either wanted to be a writer or singer when I grow up so im glad your liking the stories!

Please continue to comment and message!!! =) THANKS