Protection That Ends in Marriage

Chapter Eight

*Andy's Point Of View*

"Trevor! She's already scared enough knowing she's in a house with a vampire, werewolf and demon. Why did you have to hurt her? Now she isn't going to believe that we are all here to help and not hurt. She's going to be terrified of you." I told Trevor. "Why do I care? I didn't ask to have to babysit a human. I didn't want this. They could've just sent the real princes who are going to marry her and leave us out of this." Trevor said walking into his room and closing his door.

I didn't go after him because not only did I have to watch Alex now, but he was right. We didn't ask for this, but I'm still glad it happened. Alex is probably one of the best things that has happened to me. I walked back into her room and went over to her bed. I looked at her. She was asleep. She's so beautiful when she sleeps, I thought. I lifted the covers and lied next to her. I put my arms around her small fragile body carefully and got comfortable before I slowly fell asleep.

*Alexandra's Point Of View*

I woke up and tried to get out of bed but something held me down. I looked over. Andy was asleep next to me and his arms were wrapped around me. I smiled and lifted his arms off of me. I got up and went into my closet. I picked out my outfit for the day and walked into the bathroom. I got dressed, straightened my hair and did my makeup before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to see Andy sitting up on my bed rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, sleepy." I said.

He smiled when he saw me. "Morning." He said. "So. What's going on today?" I asked. "Well right now. You really need to know something." He said. "Come sit down." He continued. I sat next to him on my bed. "OK. Well this has to be fair. You have to get to know every boy here and find out which boy you like the most. Today you're supposed to go somewhere with Drake. Anywhere of his choice." He said waiting for my reaction. "But what if he gets mad and tries to hurt me?" I asked him whispering.

"He wont. Don't worry about him being demon. It makes it an unfair advantage for me because you're afraid of them and not me because my kind sounds less scarier. Don't worry, Drake's a softy. He wont hurt you." He said with a reassuring smile. "I am not a softy!" Drake said from the doorway with a towel drying his hair. "Come on, Alex. You ready?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I gave Andy one huge hug and whispered. "Thanks. I love you. You're an awesome friend, Andrew ." I wasn't sure if Drake heard but I was hoping he didn't. I got up and ran over to Drake when I went to close the door I saw Andy smiling and staring at me, happiness in his eyes. Love you, Alex . He said. "Are you mad?" I asked Drake.

"Why would I be?" He asked. "Did you here what Andy said?" I asked. " Andy didn't say anything. As you know I hear thoughts, he thought something." He pointed out. We walked outside and into Drake's black car. "Did he think..." I started but got cut off by Drake saying, "He thought, love you Alex ." He said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. He was upset and I could tell, it was obvious. "But. But I heard him. I heard him say it." I said. "He didn't say anything. Alex . I don't know if Andy told you why you are going to be princess and queen someday but it's because you are the strongest magical being in our world. That's why we have to protect you." Drake said. "Wait. What am I?" I asked, curious.

"If you must know, you are a little of everything." He said. What?! "Yes and whoever you marry will turn you fully into their kind and you will forever be theirs ruling side by side with them with your kind being the biggest species and maybe even take over the underworld." Drake told me. My mouth dropped open like it did when Andy started telling me this stuff. I'm learning something new each day. "Yes. Each of us will teach you something that you didn't know before. Today, I'm going to teach you about my kind, Demons. We're not as scary as you think....as long as we don't get to mad." "So. Where are we going?" I asked curious.

"That darling. Is a surprise." He said mysteriously. Finally we pulled up in front of an empty diner. "Why is it empty?" I asked. "So it's more private." He answered getting out and opening the door for me. He walked me inside and we sat at a table. "What do you want?" He asked. "Pizza?" I said. A man came over and handed us our pizza. He had a strange look to him, but I'm not sure why.

Soon enough, Drake let me ask him questions. They were weird but I didn't even know demons existed so who cares?

Q. When did you change into a demon?
A. Around sixth grade
Q. Is it fun being a demon?
A. To me, yes
Q. Do you like being a demon?
A. More then anyone would guess
Q. Is it hard to hide?
A. Sometimes are harder then others
Q. Do you miss being human?
A. Yes
Q. Would you ever go back to being human?
A. Never
Q. Why not?
A. Because you'll be changed into an immortal soon. I want to be with you in the immortal world
Q. Do you truly love me?
A. More then you know
Q. Do you want me to marry a king from your kind?
A. No
Q. Why not?
A. I want you to marry me
Q. Why should I marry someone from your kind?
A. So we could be together for eternity

"Enough questions. Lets go back home." He said standing up and going back out to the car. I followed close by like a puppy.
When we got home it was pretty much the same as any time. I went upstairs and into my room. Andy was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter!!! Comment and subscribe and message!!! Add me as a friend??? I'll accept anyone!!! =)