Never Again

Never Again!

How could someone hurt such a fragile creature like Rosie? If you are Alex, then easily. But it hurt me so bad. She did not want my help; as she repeatedly said to me.

For the whole week after the last major incident. I tried to help her, offering to do her shopping, to clean the apartment; but it all got thrown back in my face with some insult. I could see in her eyes it was not the truth what she said, yet it hurt. I would but on a brave face, apologise, and leave.

It was one evening, Alex was due home, but was probably still finishing of with his whore. Decided I would try to convince Rosie to come over for take-out pizza, I walk around to her place. She answered the door, expecting it to be Alex:

“Hey, how was work?... oh, Chad, ummm, what are you doing, I thought I said I don’t need you.” That hurt, it was icier than her usual remarks, she never said thing as bluntly as that.

“I came over to see if you wanted any pizza, I got a large, the pizza-boy got the order fucked up.” Partly true, I deliberately got a large, but clever Pizza-Boy gave me veggie, not meat-feast.

“Chad. I’m fine.” No she wasn’t. She needed help. I could see her slight frame shaking with fear that Alex would see her talking to me. I smiled my apology, there was nothing I else that could have been said.

Thirty minutes later Alex’s loud harsh bang on his door startled me. I had fall asleep on the couch. It was not a pleasant sleep. Vivid dreams made me uncomfortable; more so when a muffled scream could be heard. The walls were paper thin and everything could be heard; every grunt, every moan, every bang, every shout, every hit, every shriek. It was too much.

It was like my childhood, hearing my father beat up my mom, rape my mom, hurt her. I just stood aside then; I didn’t think much of it. I was not going to let that happen to Rosie. She needed help.

I got up from the couch and marched to there room. The door was ajar. It was always shut. I pushed it forwards, and walked in, not sure what to do, I called for Alex. The only reply was a muffled scream into a pillow. The bedroom.

The layout was the same as my apartment, so I found the bedroom easily, not needing the trail of bottles, cans and blood.

“You whore,” slurred Alex, hitting Rosie as she stood against the wall near her bedside table, he had been drinking. Rosie looked at me, blood ran slowly down he pale bruised skin, her top soaking it up, yet her jeans were gone, and her underpants.

Alex had not seen me yet, I did not know what to do. The girl I loved was being raped and was bleeding. She looked ashamed, her face twisted in agony as he fucked her. A small tear mixed in with the blood on her face, a broken sob ached its self from her chest. He stopped and slapped her face.

“you’re an poor fuck.” That was it. I could just stand there any more. I walked over to him, but stood a glass bottle – no match for socks. Alex turned, swaying with drink, and punched my left eye. It was painful. He was very strong. But I did not give up, Rosie endured this more days, even worse. I ignored the searing pain in my foot, dull ache in my eyes, and punched him in the stomach. He started to spew up blood and the alcohol he had drunk. I pushed him over, walking over to Rosie, my foot screaming in protest, yet the only pain I felt was in my heart, for Rosie. I felt my hair being pulled on; I staggered back, and hit the wall. He hit me again, the same eye, kneed my groin and spat on me, he also shook me, hitting my head on the wall. I dropped to the floor. Through my right eye I could see him lurch for Rosie, she was not facing him, looking in her draw, he ‘lightly’ touched he shoulder, she refused to turn around, instead, a small click was heard.

“Don’t.”

“I will not have anymore of you fucking bullshit. I hate you.” Never could I have imagined Rosie being harsh like that, every word dripped with venom, he body langue was controlling. She turned slowly and with authority. I tried to sit up, protect up, he was strong and drunk, and she was weak and could not hurt him.

But that did not matter. She was not trying to hurt him. She was just going to pull the trigger. Of her gun.

An ear-splitting bang rang through the air, followed by a thud as Alex’s nearly lifeless body fell. Through coughs of blood he said,

“You cunt.”

“Straight back at you,” she growled, as she stood on his neck, ending his pathetic life.

Never again will he hurt her, ever.

He's drunk again, it's time to fight
Same old shit, just on a different night
She grabs the gun, she's had enough
Tonight she'll find out how fucking
Tough is this man
Pulls the trigger as fast as she can
Never Again
♠ ♠ ♠
The End...

Comments please.
im considering to write a sequel, but i want to know if you want one.
if i get three wanting one, then i will sequal. Keep subscribed and i will post a note and link etc if i do decide to do one!

anyway thanks for reading! and to those that comment!

lovs u all,
Pixie
x