Something Synyster This Way Comes

A Little Piece Of Heaven

"Hey Juno! Wait up!" I suddenly heard behind me when I turned around and saw Jac running towards me. Yup, unbelievable but true: I survived my mother’s wrath against me and I’m, on this wonderful Friday morning, on the direct way to school. Ugh, at least it’s Friday.

"Morning." I greeted her with a small smile when she too greeted me with a big grin plastered on her lips. "How are ya?"

"Oh, I’m good. Feeling a bit jaded and tired, but I can sleep in biology and physic." she responded when we started to walk towards the entrance of the school building. "How about you? Already settled down a bit?"

"Well, it’s okay. I still have a lot to do until I can call my room my personal space, but expect of that I’m good, thanks." I answered her and looked around myself. In the meantime I got used to the area and knew which spot on the grassland or at the entrance belonged to which group.

But suddenly something attracted my undivided attention. And once again I was so intrigued by him that I lost sight of everything else. Why did my heart nervously start to pound in my throat? Why did his unbelievable hot sight take my breath away? It was him. What was he doing here? And why was he talking to… Johnny???

And what the fuck was that damn door doing there???

As if it wasn't enough that I stared at him as if he was a piece of meat and I close to starving, I had to run hardcore against the entrance door which you had to pull so it would open. If [iPush had been written on the fucking door, I would at least have fallen into the school and wouldn’t have noticed the laughter of the other students.

"Whoa! Are you alright, Ju?" Jac erupted into laughter and looked at me. "That was a big bang man."

"Hardy har har har. Never been better." I responded slightly angered and quickly opened the door to walk into the school and away from the stares and laughter.

Shit, something like that can really just happen to me! The only hope I had left now was that neither Brian nor Johnny saw that fucking move... But with the luck I obviously had, hope flipped me the bird and ran away from me with high speed, only leaving a big cloud of dust behind.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What the hell is going on there?" Johnny asked no one in particular while he watched the laughing groups of people around the entrance to the school. He took a few steps forward and tiptoed to get a better look as, for a split second, he could make out Juno.

"That chick just ran against the door because she couldn’t stop looking at Brian." After hearing his name being mentioned, Brian turned his head to look at a smiling Jimmy who had his head poked out of the open window of his rusted cart. "I’m pretty sure that fucking hurted, but it looked hilarious!"

Brian chuckled lightly and took a drag from his cigarette, looking back at Johnny who brushed a hand through his hair. "So whatcha saying now? Everything settled for tonight?"

"Yeah. Everything settled." he answered and met Brian’s gaze. "Can I maybe bring someone with me tonight?"

"A chick?" Jimmy grinned brightly. "Personally I think that’s absolutely no problem at all. It’s going to be a nice change."

"Yeah, a chick. Actually the chick that just ran against the door."

"No fucking way. You know her?" Brian couldn’t help but snicker.

"Well, I don’t really know her yet, but my day may come." Johnny answered with a sly smile. "I think she’s a really cool girl. Plays guitar and shit... I think she’s fun to hang out with once you’ll get to know her."

"Sounds good enough to me." Jimmy responded when Brian nodded, flicked his cigarette away and walked around the car to get to the passenger’s seat. "So we'll see you and... uhh... whatshername around 8ish at Matty’s house."

"Yeah, sure. And by the way... her name is Juno."

Juno...

All of the sudden a cold shiver, a cold pleasant shiver, ran down Brian’s spine as soon as he heard Johnny speak her name. For some inexplicable reason he froze where he stood and felt how the palms of his hands started to sweat lightly. Is it really her? Is this Juno really the Juno he was nearly dying to see again?

Only when Jimmy started to hoot, Brian came back to reality to see his best friend glancing at him with a "Stop-the-alcohol-dude" look. Opening his mouth to ask his other band mate about Juno, he had to realize Johnny had already left and was probably on his way to first class. But then again... what would he have asked Johnny?

"Dude, what are you doing? Get in the fucking car already or we both will be too late for work." Jimmy told him matter-of-factly when Brian quickly shook his head and opened the door of the passenger’s seat. Sitting next to his friend, Jimmy started the engine and drove off of the school grounds, leaving Brian in deep thoughts.

He hadn’t told any of the guys about the meeting with Juno in the park that night. And yes, he kind of felt bad about it. Not only because they are his best friends, but also because he could need someone to talk to... God, he could have slapped himself right there for only thinking this kind of cheesy shit! He’s a twenty years old guy and acts like he just figured out that he can use his willy for other things than just taking a piss.

"Ooookay. Something is up with you." Jimmy stated after a few minutes of dead silence and Brian saw how he glanced at him. "You’re acting weird since we left the school... no, correction, you’re acting weird since Johnny said that chick’s name is Juno. What’s up with that?"

"You’re imagine that. I’m not acting weird. I’m just-"

"Come on, you can talk to the Rev." Jimmy interrupted him and turned his head to look at Brian, a grin on his lips while he patted his eyelashes. Brian smiled and shook his head. "It’s just... I think I met that Juno girl before. How high’s the chance there are more girls named Juno in our neighbourhood?"

"Well, I can’t remember ever hearing that name before so I think the chances are... dunno... one to a million maybe?" Jimmy answered him while AC/DC’s "TNT" softly played in the background. "But I gotta say. She’s quite a stunner for... let’s say... seventeen? If you’re lucky she’s eighteen already."

"Don’t start." Brian instantly commended and added, "But she’s seventeen. Guess she’s younger than Johnny."

"Aaaand why exactly are you thinking about that Juno girl in which Johnny seems to be quite interested in?" Jimmy asked matter-of-factly and glanced at his long-time friend. "I mean... you’re just thinking right? Or are you interested in her? Getting to know her and all that good stuff?"

Brian sighed lightly and laid his head against the window of the car, looking out of the window to not only elude Jimmy’s gaze, but also the answer of his question.

This is so not right!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey."

"Hey Johnny." I smiled lightly when he greeted me and past me by, taking the seat behind me. This was the moment I figured out that I actually had a class with him, namely biology.

"How are you doing after the deep acquaintance with the door?"

My eyes widened in utter embarrassment and I also felt how heat shoot into my cheeks. His words were teasingly mocking and I could literally see a smirk playing on his lips when I heard him chuckle lightly. "I take that as a shut up eh?"

"Correct." I responded, still embarrassed that he saw me running against the door, when one single thought hit me like a fist square into my face. When Johnny saw me running against the door then did Brian see it too? Coming to think of it, Johnny knows Brian. Brian knows Johnny.

"Oh, and how do you happen to know Brian?" Johnny asked like he just read my thoughts when I turned around in my chair to look at him.

"I don’t know him, really. I just met him a couple days ago in the park... that’s all." I answered like I didn’t care, which I in fact did, and tried to study his facial expression. Tried to find something that would tell me that Brian maybe told him about me, maybe talked about me. Just one word.

"But you know him enough to know his name?"Johnny asked with a small smile at the corner of his lips when I figured that I walked right into a trap. Johnny can’t know that I met Brian, except if Brian talked about me, that is. "You seemed really out of it. After all you ran against the door because you couldn’t look away from him."

"Yeah. Well... How-"

"Are you blushing?"

No! Am I?

"You are blushing!!!"

I said no! Damn, I am!

But before Johnny could open his mouth again, our teacher, Mr. Harbor, walked into the classroom and instantly told us to sit up straight and to kindly shut up. To my surprise, all the students did like they were told, me included of course, but instead of talking they just started to write down little notes on pieces of papers. One even landed on my desk... and I even know before I opened it from whom it was.

Wanna come with me to band practice tonight? Say yes!!!

Shock! He wants me to come with him to band practice? Shit. What to do? What to say? ...I can’t go. Dare you to say no! My inner voice was right. I already refused Jac’s invitation to hang out with her and her friends and kicked myself afterwards. How am I suppose to meet new people, make new friends, when I constantly refuse their attempts to hang out with me?

Johnny was nearly falling asleep on his desk, his mouth lightly open while he supported his head on his hand. Wouldn’t it have been for the piece of paper that landed on his desk, he surely would have gotten detention for falling asleep in Mr. Harbor’s class.

He eagerly shook his head and brushed his hands over his face to be fully awake again. Quickly grabbing the paper, he put his hands under the desk and opened it. A smile crossed his lips when he read the answer.

I’d love to!
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS A BUNCH to Lovely Little Plague for your comment, it made me very happy and I'm so glad that you haven't found any errors in the story... yet. :-P I hope you keep on reading and let me know what you think?! Hope the rest of you liked it too, let me know please!!!