Lion or Wolf?

Impatience

Bella Swan's POV

It was a dry still day in the small town of Fork's just outside Washington state. Bella Swan was in her red Chevrolet truck driving quickly along the road from La Push into Forks. She was in a rush and had no time to wait for people around her, she almost caused an accident as she left where she had parked. She hadn't been in La Push, but not far from it. She and Edward had been out in the forest and had got a bit too close to the treaty line. She drove into Forks and towards her house, only she didn't stop she sped right past it and towards the trees again. Looking closely for the small one track road that led up to the Cullen's house. She found it seconds before she was due to turn onto it and pressed her foot hard down on the gas pedal to get her to her destination as fast as her old truck would let her go. She reached the driveway and turned the engine off, wrenching the keys out and then getting out of the truck. She ran across the drive and stopped at the front door, trying to compose herself, loose the panicky looks, the worry and terror from her face, she tried but failed.
Bella opened the front door of the house without a welcome, letting herself in wasn’t something she was doing for the first time. Being at the Cullen’s was like home to her. She was never at her own place anymore with Charlie but she still lived there her own home felt like a second home, this was where she really lived. Bella shut the door gently behind her letting the calmness she had acquired on the other side of the door leave the house as well as the small amount of hot air that was inside the mansion, and ran upstairs, she began to panic again, she didn't bother trying to control it this time, she just wanted to be heard and find help as quickly as possible.
“Alice! Alice!” She screamed. She was in such a state of panic and shock she missed a step and fell slightly but she was too determined to let that stop her finding help.
“Alice, Where are you?” Bella ran though each room in the house looking for anyone she could find.
“Alice, Carlisle, Rosalie! Where is everyone?” Bella shouted.
As she reached the top floor she was totally out of breath, but she was determined to be heard. “Carlisle Help!” She shouted on her last breaths, she fell to her knees at the top of the staircase and started to sob. she couldn’t give up, she wouldn’t give up. Destiny could be dying
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, written by me i'll let you know when i post a chapter that Rachel has written because i didn't write this story myself, i wont take all the credit for it.

Also i'll apologize now for changing the story and those of you who read the authors note will know why and i hope this version will get you subcribing :) xxx