Lion or Wolf?

Risk

Rosalie Hale's POV

Rosalie knew what she was risking, but it had to be done. Whether it was with the rest of her family or just herself and Bella. This wasn’t about the prejudice between herself and Bella anymore. There was lives at risk. Rose parked outside the Black’s home, she wasn’t prepared for the smell that hit her when she opened her door and got out of the comfort of her car. She breathed out sharply and gave a look of utter disgust to the house she’d parked her car beside.
“Ugh, it stinks” She muttered to herself, walking quickly to Bella’s side of the car. She wasn’t going to tell Bella to stay put. She was in this too, her life was important, even if she was at higher risk. Without hesitation Rosalie sped to the forest ahead, breathing again for a strange scent, she wasn’t far in when she saw them. They were in a clearing through the trees. Edward was standing perfectly still at one end, while the disgusting dog stood at the other. The wolf had no marks, Edward had a cut just under his eye, other than that he was untouched. Jake would be unrecognisable when Rose was through with him, she looked around and sighed impatiently Where was Bella she thought to herself. Sighing again Rosalie sped forward taking Jacob down to ground level before he reached Edward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter, sorry it's been so long since my last post, i have had exams. So i'm going to post two chapters at the moment, keep up with all you lot that read fast