Lion or Wolf?

Decision

Bella Swan's POV

Bella ran through the La Push forest. Eventually giving up keeping pace with Rosalie. Listening as she ran, searching for any sound that he was out there somewhere. As she ran something caught her eye. Something shining in the bright moonlight breaking through the trees. Bella took a couple of steps back to see what it was. She bent down and picked up Edward’s wristband, the Cullen crest glittering proudly in the dark night. “Edward” she hadn’t meant to say it out loud, it just happed. Her head snapped up and out of her thinking pattern as a loud moan came from the darker part of the woods. Fearing the worst, Bella started running. Her heart beating so fast she could feel it in her head. But she couldn’t stop, she wouldn’t stop. She ran making her body keep going till she reached the source of pain. She slowed down at the edge of a clearing to see him lying on the grass. He was hurt. Badly. His body covered in his own blood, he didn’t have much fight left in him.
“Jacob” Bella muttered, as she could see it was him, Bella ran across the clearing to kneel down by his side, “Jake?” She said softly.
“Bella?” Jacob questioned, she knelt down beside him, about to take his hand when a strong velvet voice spoke in an angry tone.
“Bella now you have to decide. We can’t live like this, the treat is broken.” Edward said from behind her. She looked at him just as he turned his head to the right. Bella looked with him, she was still kneeling beside Jake and across the clearing a rather angry pack of wolves were walking across the grass. Bella then looked left to see the Cullen family emerging from the trees, this was the lines of a fight and Bella was in no mans land. All this was about to happen because of her, Because she was on both sides of an argument. She had been warned countless times, and now because of her Jacob lay on his deathbed and she had to choose to fight with or against him. Against or with Edward. She knew Billy would never see Jacob again. Most likely the Cullen’s would have to leave Forks tonight and they’d never be able to return. The treaty was broken and Jacob was going to die. Tears began to run down her cheeks. This was her fault. If she hadn’t come to Forks, if she hadn’t fallen in love with Edward, if Jake hadn’t become a werewolf. None of this would of happened.
As the moon shone high in the sky, the wolves howled and the vampires set out to kill. She thought of Angela, Mike, Jessica, Ben, Tyler and Eric, her friends at Forks high school. She thought of Charlie at home either asleep and clueless or up worrying about her but her phone was in Rosalie’s car. She thought of her mom in Phoenix who had no idea where her daughter was at this point in time. The howl of Sam Uley brought her back to the present and the fact that she now had a decision to make, Edward or Jacob
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter of the day posted, hope you like it!