Lion or Wolf?

With the leeches

Bella's POV

"Edward, don't hurt him" Bella pleaded "Please"
"I'm promising nothing Bella, he's much weaker than I am and no matter what state he's in he'll want to fight. That's just Jacob" Edward replied. He stopped walking next to a tree and turned to face Bella. He was about to say something but then i all happened so quickly, Edward grabbed hold of Bella pulling her out of the way. She turned to see who she thought was Sam Uley springing towards her. Edward stepped between Bella and the wolf falling to the ground with the force in Sam's jump.
"Edward!" Bella screamed.
"Bella you shouldn't be here. It's too dangerous" Esme had a ppeared from nowhere. "He'll be okay" She promised. Bella looked over at each member of the Cullen family spread out across the vast space. Edward holding Sam's arm, pushing forward to, what looked like break his neck, Rosalie and Alice had a hold of Seth and were forcing him down to ground level. Little Seth. Bella thought to herself. She shuddered and looked away. Emmett and Jasper were on the rest of the raging wolf pack. She knew each and every person under all that fur. Friends. People that had been there for her when the Cullen's wern't. and now she had turned on them. Gone with the dark side, with the "Leeches" as the pack would say.
Esme placed her hand gently on Bella's shoulder. leading her away from the fight that was unfolding infront of them. She turned to go with her however as she went Bella noticed something that didn't quite fit in with the current scene. Carlisle, beside Jacob. Jacob Black and Carlisle Cullen. It didn't sound right. Bella turned back to look properly. Carlisle was knelt down next to Jacob's side helping him. Bella remembered something Jake had once said "I'd rather die than get help from one of them" He'd spat. He needed Carlisle now though. "Let him help you" Bella thought.
Esme sighed and smiled seeing what Bella had seen.
"He knows what he means to you, he won't give up" Esme told her.
"But there's no way he can save him is there?" Bella asked turning back to Esme.
"He can try" Esme smiled "He'll do everything"
"Except turn him into one of you" Bella stated
"I know for a fact that both Jacob and the pack wouldn't take that suggestion to well. Jake would rather be left for dead" Esme sighed. Bella took in what she had said and began to walk through the trees with Esme. They reached the road and Edward's silver volvo was parked at the side.
"We'll see you when we get home" Esme smiled throwing Bella the keys to Edward's car and running back through the trees.
She held the keys in her hand and looked at Edward's car. She'd never driven it before. Theres a first for everything. She said to herself optimistically walking off the grass and round to open the drivers door of the volvo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what does everyone think so far?
Hope you all like it and keep reading :)

Comment and subscribe
xo