Lion or Wolf?

Dejavu

Jacob Black's POV

Dejavu was the first word that Jacob thought when he could feel, hear and his senses returned to him. He felt exactly the same as a few hours ago, Protecting Bella. Bella. The girl that Jacob could've had- if that bloodsucker hadn't decided to save the day and come home-. "Just my luck" Jake mumbled, he could speak! So he wasn't dead, great, the leeches must have patched him up again. Jacob monaed and suddenly there was a quick voice speaking words Jake couldn't grasp. It was the doctor. Jake's predition of the vampires stopping him from death had come true. He'd bet it was Edward's idea. So that Jake would have to go through all the pain and depression, while the leech goes off with Bella and rubs it in his face. Jake suddenly sat up and found there was thick bandages around his torso. He sighed and rolled his eyes before swining his now repaird legs out onto the ground. He stood up and walked over to the doctor who now had his back to Jake. Finding no patience with bloodsuckers Jacob cleared his throat and Carlisle turned instantly with a smile.
"ahh, you're up and i see that your legs are no longer broken" Well spotted Jacob nodded with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, thanks for putting me back together" Jake tried a polite smile before he walked around the doc and headed down the stairs towards the sound of faint conversation and something that smelled far too good for this house sizzled in the kitchen
♠ ♠ ♠
I would just like to apologize for being so long posting this chapter. i went to do it last week but the copy i had, a line was cut off by the printer so i had to wait and get the orignial copy and i've just got a chance to type it up now.

Keep reading,

love you all,

xxx
Lou and Rach!